PUAHAte fatalism

GloriousWin

Coper
I'm trying to figure out the fatalism here. I would think the idea would be "What is the most effective way for me to improve and reach my potential". But most of what I see is "I will obsess over someone who's one in a million, and if I'm anything less than this, I may as well never venture out to the outside world, and just spend most of my time fretting about how [name of random male model here] has it better than me".

How is this constructive? To me, only two things make sense. Work towards your achievable goals(looks, etc). Or, if you don't think your goal is achievable(you're deformed and hopeless), then move on? I mean, I don't see guys who are 5'2" making forums about basketball and spending all of their time never playing, but bitching about how they can't be in the NBA because they're too short.

Anyone who really is too ugly/socially retarded to get women they want... ok, fine. Find other goals in life? There's a lot more to the world than women. And your 10/10 "chad"/"slayers" would be the first ones to tell you this...

GloriousWin

Coper
I've been a member of PUAHate since 2013.

I wasn't very active, as I mostly just use it for looksmaxing advice.

GloriousWin said:
I'm trying to figure out the fatalism here. I would think the idea would be "What is the most effective way for me to improve and reach my potential". But most of what I see is "I will obsess over someone who's one in a million, and if I'm anything less than this, I may as well never venture out to the outside world, and just spend most of my time fretting about how [name of random male model here] has it better than me".

How is this constructive? To me, only two things make sense. Work towards your achievable goals(looks, etc). Or, if you don't think your goal is achievable(you're deformed and hopeless), then move on? I mean, I don't see guys who are 5'2" making forums about basketball and spending all of their time never playing, but bitching about how they can't be in the NBA because they're too short.

Anyone who really is too ugly/socially retarded to get women they want... ok, fine. Find other goals in life? There's a lot more to the world than women. And your 10/10 "chad"/"slayers" would be the first ones to tell you this...

i.e. LDAR

One form of "moving on" is fatalism and LDAR.

GloriousWin

Coper
How is obsessing over whatever it is you don't have, a form of moving on?

king coach said:
Wow great thread holy shit I'm going to stop browsing immediately 

Hey everyone someone said we shouldnt browse and that its bad for us! unprecedented!

Thank you GloriousWin, how could we even think for ourselves without you? 

flush my account, It's time to ascend

I have an account. I asked about fatalism. Those here seeking to improve make sense to me(why I'm here). Those being whiny little faggots, do not.

GloriousWin said:

king coach said:
Wow great thread holy shit I'm going to stop browsing immediately 

Hey everyone someone said we shouldnt browse and that its bad for us! unprecedented!

Thank you GloriousWin, how could we even think for ourselves without you? 

flush my account, It's time to ascend

I have an account. I asked about fatalism. Those here seeking to improve make sense to me(why I'm here). Those being whiny little faggots, do not.

Are you getting surgery anytime soon? If not, you're not improving yourself.

GloriousWin

Coper
Pathologically Lonesome said:
GloriousWin said:

Are you getting surgery anytime soon? If not, you're not improving yourself.

Surgery is only one element of the site. I've fixed my skin, teeth, muscle mass, fashion, and hair over the last few years. I'm vastly more attractive now than I was three years ago. I'm already white, blond, and over 6 feet tall. About the only surgery I'd potentially benefit from, would be a chin implant. And it wouldn't be world altering.

I'm also not a whiny little bitch, decrying my life as awful. I'm happy with my results. I come here for useful advice on improving my looks. Which it has provided. I do not come here to menstruate all my grievances with the unfairness of the world. If my looks were a lost cause, I'd just forget about women and do other things. Improving my looks hasn't even been the primary focus of my life these years. It's just been basically a part-time hobby.

It seems to me, virtually everyone can take steps to bump their looks up to a level where they can get attractive women. The bar is not all that high. And regardless, wouldn't it be a better use of time to go and fix all of the things you can for now, and save the defeatism for after you tried and failed? Most of the moaning I see, are from dudes who never even stepped foot in a gym or ever went out to a bar and even tried hitting on women. If they'd get out of their own way, most would be able to do it. And the few who really are beyond hope, need to move on.

People here are trying to improve themselves but sometimes they get stuck in a rut and are struggling.

FuckThis

Slayer
Looksmaxing is mostly pointless. 

By the time you get around to improving some details you get older and older and new peoblems arise like balding. 

Being bald=over
Being old= over in most cases

So in a way be born subhuman= its over

And lets be real while you are dieting,getting surgeries,gymceling,getting a tan etc... There are people enjoying their prime,fucking JB,finding a wife,moving on with their life,while you are sitting in a gym and going home after alone.

Guys like Chico do 1 hour routline and go home to their wife. And on the way home they get IOUs and validation more then you ever will in entire life. 

That alone means you have lost long time ago. 

The damage of not fucking a prime 15 y old girl when you were 16 and the time was right is also irreversable. You can never be satisfied with life if you missed such a major goal at 16

assburger

Gigachad
cope

FuckThis said:
The damage of not fucking a prime 15 y old girl when you were 16 and the time was right is also irreversable. You can never be satisfied with life if you missed such a major goal at 16

all because i lacked NT brain :crying:

FuckThis said:
Looksmaxing is mostly pointless. 

By the time you get around to improving some details you get older and older and new peoblems arise like balding. 

Being bald=over
Being old= over in most cases

So in a way be born subhuman= its over

And lets be real while you are dieting,getting surgeries,gymceling,getting a tan etc... There are people enjoying their prime,fucking JB,finding a wife,moving on with their life,while you are sitting in a gym and going home after alone.

Guys like Chico do 1 hour routline and go home to their wife. And on the way home they get IOUs and validation more then you ever will in entire life. 

That alone means you have lost long time ago. 

legit :(

kibo

Chad
GloriousWin said:

LMAO comparing being failure in basketball with being failure at attracting opposite gender.

GloriousWin

Coper
kibo said:
LMAO comparing being failure in basketball with being failure at attracting opposite gender.
I really think you overrate how important this is. 

Yeah, that's what I'm saying. There's a lot more to life than women. Whether you have them or not. So put the time in to improve, but also have other stuff to focus on. I also think all of you overrate how useful it is to have unlimited options with women. All you really need is a few that you capitalize on.

I'm sorry, but have you guys seen the median girl who dates most male models? She's pretty, but nothing special at all.
Let's look at everybody's favorite dude here, David Gandy:

These girls are pretty, but I see girls just as pretty, every day on my campus. I have at least 20 in my classes this semester. I would contend that one of my current girls is better looking than the top one(though a step down from the second girl).

So I hear that you need to be bitter about life, because you're not getting women, like your idol, who gets women no better looking than what I commonly see dating what you guys would describe as a "5" or "6".

The fatalism is uncalled for, and misdirected. Almost everyone here has achievable ends. Just a convoluted path to get there. The law of diminishing returns would be a useful thing to learn about.

kunikus

Can you remember a single op from this guy
I agree, but venting is a form of therapy tho

PurpleDildo

Lookism God
kunikus said:

complaining makes your emotional state worse, it's all about just suck it up, forget it and move on

was up there somewhere in pubmed even sent it to merlin ..... then he still complained

well though luck fuckers you deserve to be fed into a giant meagrinder feet first to be recycled as fertilizer

kunikus

PurpleDildo said:
kunikus said:

complaining makes your emotional state worse, it's all about just suck it up, forget it and move on

was up there somewhere in pubmed even sent it to merlin ..... then he still complained

well though luck fuckers you deserve to be fed into a giant meagrinder feet first to be recycled as fertilizer

I think complaining is just a part of the grieving process and most people on here have been stuck in there for years

PurpleDildo

Lookism God
kunikus said:
I think complaining is just a part of the grieving process and most people on here have been stuck in there for years

they never lost shit in the first place they project imaginary pain into an existence that's not real, they look at ig pics forgetting the hundreds of hours of work that went into them they think celebs are just like that and get pissed for not having shit at the snap of a finger

there's no real loss in not winning the lottery every day, hence no grieving is needed

these guys need a steelpipe to their skull

kunikus

PurpleDildo said:
kunikus said:

they never lost shit in the first place they project imaginary pain into an existence that's not real, they look at ig pics forgetting the hundreds of hours of work that went into them they think celebs are just like that and get pissed for not having shit at the snap of a finger

there's no real loss in not winning the lottery every day, hence no grieving is needed

these guys need a steelpipe to their skull

I kinda agree.. but when youre in the depths of depression your delusions make a lot of sense... anyways being depressed it's pretty much the result of a shitty lifestyle