PuaHate failed to redpill ER about his looks

TheTrews

Normie
He still believed he was a gorgeous man and couldn't fathom why prime blonde girls weren't interested in him.

Maybe if PH members had been discussing more looks redpill instead of indulging in PUA and Slut hating, he may come to terms about his true worth and the whole thing could have been avoided.

Chad

Incel
Montross said:
Er was a redpill nibbler. But he dare not swallow.
Redpill nibbler is a good term did u come up with that

Darkman

Normie
He had certified Asperger's and extreme narcissism. No amount of repelling would change his delusions.

FireHaze

Gigachad
LostTuna said:
TheTrews said:
he may come to terms about his true worth and the whole thing could have been avoided.
or he would've went ER just as hard except he prolly would place way more blame on his parents for his looks and would have killed them before going on his rampage.
This. That boy ain't right in the head so he would have eventually snapped no matter what.

Bojack

Lookism God
He was a handsome gentleman, but due to his eurasian heritage he was fucked from birth

Neo

Coper
ZyklonBob said:
he was a jewish asian. Double negative genetics

Are you sure he was Jewish ? Where can I confirm this.

rigidity

Slayer
Darkman said:
He had certified Asperger's and extreme narcissism. No amount of repelling would change his delusions.
So?   Lots of RP folks have autism.

springfield

Banned
he wasn't significant enough of a poster on puahate. he had more activity on the misc ffs

Supreme Cunt

Gigachad
He would be here now shit-posting if he was properly black pilled.

bbcwhore

Coper
Elliot Rodger was handsome. Feminine but handsome.
His problem was autism and his mental health problems. And how many girls did he ever bother to approach?
My love of black guys aside, some of my more memorable romances were with cute affectionate white guys.
I gave head to this cute hapa guy. He was so NT though and charming. And like 6 feet tall.
What's Tyger's and EurasianTiger's handles nowadays? I'll tag em.

Tyson

Banned
bbcwhore said:
His problem was autism and his mental health problems. And how many girls did he ever bother to approach?
My love of black guys aside, some of my more memorable romances were with cute affectionate white guys.
I gave head to this cute hapa guy. He was so NT though and charming. And like 6 feet tall.

this has gone too deep to be a larp now

flexico

Coper
if he got a rhino and surgery to make his lips less gay looking which he was super rich he could have done it he could have gotten a gf easy

Bojack

Lookism God
bbcwhore said:
Fuuuuuuu i need ideal head from a top tier latina goddamniittititititiitit

bbcwhore

Coper
Tyson said:
bbcwhore said:

this has gone too deep to be a larp now
I only promote BBC theory to trigger the Stormfrontcels.
This is how I like to explain the race thing:
I prefer chocolate to vanilla, butter scotch, strawberry, mint, etc. But if I picked chocolate all the time, I don't appreciate it as much. Sometimes I'm in the mood for vanilla, butterscotch, etc.