• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

PUA video Ethnic Indian guy gets blonde girl's number.

marco

Newbie
Joined
Jan 17, 2016
Messages
76
Reputation
0
Skip to 3:29

[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOnMNgwOOoc[/video]

Awkward AF approach...
 
Joined
Jan 13, 2016
Messages
3,702
Reputation
1

JUST MY ROOMMATE
JUST MY ROOMMATE
JUST MY ROOMMATE



LOL at men in 2016.
 

Amnesia

Just be pretty, they said
Joined
Jan 3, 2016
Messages
10,556
Reputation
584
Getting a phone number means literally nothing, all that matters is if you fuck her.
 

layingdown

Regular
Joined
Nov 8, 2015
Messages
1,866
Reputation
46
Amnesia said:
Getting a phone number means literally nothing, all that matters is if you fuck her.

legit

read rsd's own forums

flake rate for all guys is 90%+ 

even when a girl texts back and shit, 90%+ end up getting canceled 

one guy did 1000 approaches

got 308 phone numbers

2 dates

0 bangs

:giggle:

over the course of 6 months

basically rotted away during that time
 
Joined
Dec 5, 2015
Messages
595
Reputation
0
layingdown said:
Amnesia said:
Getting a phone number means literally nothing, all that matters is if you fuck her.

legit

read rsd's own forums

flake rate for all guys is 90%+ 

even when a girl texts back and shit, 90%+ end up getting canceled 

one guy did 1000 approaches

got 308 phone numbers

2 dates

0 bangs

:giggle:

over the course of 6 months

basically rotted away during that time

I personally never ask for numbers unless I've already talked about a date or something beforehand
 

Ryu

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2015
Messages
8,483
Reputation
3,006
Lol. I used to stay up all night watching this guys videos. What a waste of life.
 

Ryu

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2015
Messages
8,483
Reputation
3,006
True Romance said:
Ryu said:
Lol. I used to stay up all night watching this guys videos. What a waste of life.

I've met him in real life

Does he really slay and believe in what he teaches.
 

layingdown

Regular
Joined
Nov 8, 2015
Messages
1,866
Reputation
46
True Romance said:
layingdown said:
one guy did 1000 approaches

got 308 phone numbers

2 dates

0 bangs

:giggle:

over the course of 6 months

basically rotted away during that time

:cage2:

Got the link?

can't find the exact link, i came across it a while ago

other guys came in and said the same shit

one even said "dude no big deal, I lost count on approaches, have had over 100 numbers, only 2 responded. YOU NEED TO GO FUCKING BEAST MODE ON THESE HOES!!!!" 

:jordan:

you can see more threads like that on google: 

https://www.google.com/#safe=off&q=site:rsdnation.com+"90%"+"flake"

hilarious as fuck
 

IceCutter

Megastar
Joined
Jul 31, 2015
Messages
8,962
Reputation
8
Some guy actually thrive on getting rejections.

If I had to choose between being one of those guys and being an incel shut-in, I would be one of those guys.

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk
 
Top