• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

PUA ruined my mental health but paradoxically saved my life (NO SHITPOST)

mydougiefresh

Regular
When I was in my last year of high school ( 2010). I  started to download pua videos from rapidshare and torrent. I was watching mystery's videos, Ross Jeffries speed sedction 3.0, reading e-books. Back then I was supposed to sell my soul to the Military for a fucking diploma of a technical engineer. If I had taken this course of action I'd be 2 years in college getting a shit diploma, and then give 4 years instead of 3 to the army in a reserve unit.

At the time I was watching Mystery religiously, and he talked about lifestyle in one video. He was talking about his youth working as some computer geek in some lab with a bunch of subhumans, and told us how sad and pathetic it was. That most of the guys didn't have a gf, or looked like if they had one she'd be fucking ugly. After watching this video I pulled out of the program in the last minute. I was recruited after few months, and been continuously reading pua e books and material.

In the army I was a nervous wreck, I couldn't come with terms I living in such harsh discipline instead and not slaying hot bitches.
After few month I was released from the army for a severe anxiety disorder induced by the army and pua material was reading at the time.

After the military I working on several jobs, and even managed to save about 6000-7000 $.
My life was shit and I kept being depressed and incel, the pua material didn't help shit and Hypnoticas tapes made me fucking paranoid.

Fast forward a 2 or 3  years.
I was taking antidepressants for a year now. I a reached a breaking point that no matter what i take I'm miserable.
The Doc told me there's a limit to what pills could do, and I should move on by starting studying and leaving my shitty job.
I told him I was planning to go to college on the next and about to file papers for scholarship.
"What scholarship? You don't need scholarship, I think the state is supposed to pay your tuition because of your mental state.,

6 months later i began college, my tuition paid for, my dorm paid for, even getting 2300 shekels(~600$) monthly for living expenses. In the last summer I was in Thailand for a whole month.
With allowance I able to finance my orthodontic treatment for my double jaw surgery+ genio. That I believe stands a good of being paid for by the government.

Now I'm a lot happier and balanced after slaying in Thailand. I don't worry about fucking Israeli bitches. I know better now, I know it's  a waste of time. I also know that after I graduate I won't be a corporate slave for a shit wage and dealing with traffic and no prospects in life. I know what I want, I want to trade stocks interdependently and living in a place like a the filliping with low cost of living and adoration for white cock.

And to think I could be now 24 after 6 years of doing things I hate with no prospects and life experience that I have no, Its make me realizes how fortunate I am.

OldRooster

Champion
Lol at a system that pays for the college of someone because they are mentally ill

mydougiefresh

Regular
ThePolygamist said:
still dont understand how PUA saved ur life

By ruining my mental health=>that caused the military to discharge me, and getting my whole college education provided to me for free because of my mental illness...

OldRooster said:
Lol at a system that pays for the college of someone because they are mentally ill

I have only 20% disability, now I hear they increased the threshold to 45% in order to be entitled for all the what I got.
:giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

paulus

Banned
Sounds more like SEA saved your life tbh

How much did it save you? With rent and allowance included I'm guessing 200k ?

sfinkter

Joke
mydougiefresh said:
doing things I hate with no prospects and life experience that I have no, Its make me realizes how fortunate I am.

I just turned 20 and have no idea what to do with my career and life in general. So confused and so much shit running thru my head like if I should enroll in a party college out of town without choosing a degree yet and taking on debt. I've done 3 community college semesters and barely passed, the only thing on my mind is wanting to fuck girls, not improving myself or figuring out a path in my life. The city I live in is SHIT for careers, the highest paying job here in the south in US is a manual labor or factory job/crane operator making 80k a year which is good, but the hours are terrible like 6 days a week 14hrs a day, out of the question. How can I move away to a different state? Where do I go?

Do you have any advice or at least something to point me in the right direction so I can start doing something, anything to get out there but not do something stupid like take on a lot of debt for a chance to regain my lost highschool years thru a party college

mydougiefresh

Regular
sfinkter said:
mydougiefresh said:
doing things I hate with no prospects and life experience that I have no, Its make me realizes how fortunate I am.

I just turned 20 and have no idea what to do with my career and life in general. So confused and so much shit running thru my head like if I should enroll in a party college out of town without choosing a degree yet and taking on debt. I've done 3 community college semesters and barely passed, the only thing on my mind is wanting to fuck girls, not improving myself or figuring out a path in my life. The city I live in is SHIT for careers, the highest paying job here in the south in US is a manual labor or  factory job/crane operator making 80k a year which is good, but the hours are terrible like 6 days a week 14hrs a day, out of the question. How can I move away to a different state? Where do I go?

Do you have any advice or at least something to point me in the right direction so I can start doing something, anything to get out there but not do something stupid like take on a lot of debt for a chance to regain my lost highschool years thru a party college

I'm from Israel so I can't give you a good advice.... Sorry