mydougiefresh

Normie
When I was in my last year of high school ( 2010). I  started to download pua videos from rapidshare and torrent. I was watching mystery's videos, Ross Jeffries speed sedction 3.0, reading e-books. Back then I was supposed to sell my soul to the Military for a fucking diploma of a technical engineer. If I had taken this course of action I'd be 2 years in college getting a shit diploma, and then give 4 years instead of 3 to the army in a reserve unit.

At the time I was watching Mystery religiously, and he talked about lifestyle in one video. He was talking about his youth working as some computer geek in some lab with a bunch of subhumans, and told us how sad and pathetic it was. That most of the guys didn't have a gf, or looked like if they had one she'd be fucking ugly. After watching this video I pulled out of the program in the last minute. I was recruited after few months, and been continuously reading pua e books and material.

In the army I was a nervous wreck, I couldn't come with terms I living in such harsh discipline instead and not slaying hot bitches.
After few month I was released from the army for a severe anxiety disorder induced by the army and pua material was reading at the time.

After the military I working on several jobs, and even managed to save about 6000-7000 $.
My life was shit and I kept being depressed and incel, the pua material didn't help shit and Hypnoticas tapes made me fucking paranoid.

Fast forward a 2 or 3  years.
I was taking antidepressants for a year now. I a reached a breaking point that no matter what i take I'm miserable.
The Doc told me there's a limit to what pills could do, and I should move on by starting studying and leaving my shitty job.
I told him I was planning to go to college on the next and about to file papers for scholarship.
"What scholarship? You don't need scholarship, I think the state is supposed to pay your tuition because of your mental state.,

6 months later i began college, my tuition paid for, my dorm paid for, even getting 2300 shekels(~600$) monthly for living expenses. In the last summer I was in Thailand for a whole month.
With allowance I able to finance my orthodontic treatment for my double jaw surgery+ genio. That I believe stands a good of being paid for by the government.

Now I'm a lot happier and balanced after slaying in Thailand. I don't worry about fucking Israeli bitches. I know better now, I know it's  a waste of time. I also know that after I graduate I won't be a corporate slave for a shit wage and dealing with traffic and no prospects in life. I know what I want, I want to trade stocks interdependently and living in a place like a the filliping with low cost of living and adoration for white cock.

And to think I could be now 24 after 6 years of doing things I hate with no prospects and life experience that I have no, Its make me realizes how fortunate I am.

OldRooster

Gigachad
Lol at a system that pays for the college of someone because they are mentally ill

mydougiefresh

Normie
ThePolygamist said:
still dont understand how PUA saved ur life
By ruining my mental health=>that caused the military to discharge me, and getting my whole college education provided to me for free because of my mental illness...
[hr]
OldRooster said:
Lol at a system that pays for the college of someone because they are mentally ill
I have only 20% disability, now I hear they increased the threshold to 45% in order to be entitled for all the what I got.
:giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

RottingBrah

Incel
How much did it save you? With rent and allowance included I'm guessing 200k ?

sfinkter

Coper
mydougiefresh said:
doing things I hate with no prospects and life experience that I have no, Its make me realizes how fortunate I am.
I just turned 20 and have no idea what to do with my career and life in general. So confused and so much shit running thru my head like if I should enroll in a party college out of town without choosing a degree yet and taking on debt. I've done 3 community college semesters and barely passed, the only thing on my mind is wanting to fuck girls, not improving myself or figuring out a path in my life. The city I live in is SHIT for careers, the highest paying job here in the south in US is a manual labor or factory job/crane operator making 80k a year which is good, but the hours are terrible like 6 days a week 14hrs a day, out of the question. How can I move away to a different state? Where do I go?

Do you have any advice or at least something to point me in the right direction so I can start doing something, anything to get out there but not do something stupid like take on a lot of debt for a chance to regain my lost highschool years thru a party college

mydougiefresh

Normie
sfinkter said:
mydougiefresh said:
doing things I hate with no prospects and life experience that I have no, Its make me realizes how fortunate I am.
I just turned 20 and have no idea what to do with my career and life in general. So confused and so much shit running thru my head like if I should enroll in a party college out of town without choosing a degree yet and taking on debt. I've done 3 community college semesters and barely passed, the only thing on my mind is wanting to fuck girls, not improving myself or figuring out a path in my life. The city I live in is SHIT for careers, the highest paying job here in the south in US is a manual labor or  factory job/crane operator making 80k a year which is good, but the hours are terrible like 6 days a week 14hrs a day, out of the question. How can I move away to a different state? Where do I go?

Do you have any advice or at least something to point me in the right direction so I can start doing something, anything to get out there but not do something stupid like take on a lot of debt for a chance to regain my lost highschool years thru a party college
I'm from Israel so I can't give you a good advice.... Sorry

// Infolinks