• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Psychotherapy isn't effective

Giabiconi

Joke
Cognitive therapy (thinking positive thoughts and drowning out the negative) is very legit.

I know what's even better though. Spending your days on a garbage sewer forum full of other negative people and absolutely surrounding yourself with blackness and despair, throwing in the towel to your life. Great way to live.

IcedEarth

Rotter
no shit sherlock, had 4 therapists most of them are the real life version of a shitty advicer they mentally masturbate on non-existing things then they just push pills on you to get the paycheck

also therapists have the highest drug addiction, alcoholism, divorce rates and suicide rates ..... more than army veterans, basically they are self-hating losers who try to change you so they can forget about their own retardation, and boy oh boy have I seen my fair share of such messiahs online as well

funny thing, since I regularly masturbate every day and fuck whores whenever I can most of my personality issues have disappeared, while all therapists said I should stay away from this area of my life

btw this is how the average male therapist looks like

you are legit fucked in the head if you take advice from somebody like that