"Psychology" = Pseudo-Scientific Snakeoil Cope

LebaneseEdgyist

Normie
Rotters
[font=Helvetica, sans-serif]In fact I would go as far as to say that PUA is just a slightly modified branch of psychology.[/font]

[font=Helvetica, sans-serif]It's genius, really. Most people who are miserable/lonely know its because they are ugly. It's really an extremely easy and basic concept to understand, the problem is just that obvious truisms such as this do not lend themselves very well to the financial profits of snakesoil salesmen and jewish quacks.[/font]

[font=Helvetica, sans-serif]The entire field of psychology is pretty much one giant case of politically, ideologically and financially motivated academic fraud. There is no "body dysmorphia", there is no "aspergers", there is no "anxiety disorder" etc. You are either ugly or you're not. All the traits which psychologists try to classify as behavioral dysfunctionality are, in reality, just a natural adaptation to the social hierarchy and feedback around you. [/font]

[font=Helvetica, sans-serif]There are some behavioral disorders that are real, i.e. those which are caused by genetic hormonal imbalances or abnormalities in a persons cerebral morphology. But these are all things that are subject to hard scientific rigor - They can actually be materially physically quantified and tested for, and are the domain of endocrinologists, brain scientists and related medical fields.[/font]

[font=Helvetica, sans-serif]Psychologists on the other hand deal exclusive in vague just-so storytelling. All their theories are basically untestable, unfalsifiable and hence in the truest sense of the word, unscientific. The problem is that the Western world now has millions of these people and entire university departments run around this stuff. If they were to admit that its bullshit, a whole lot of people, NGOs, committees etc would suddenly be out of a job and lose enormous amounts of prestige. And thus the fraud continues, and ugly people are perpetually brainwashed to believe that there is anything "wrong" with them.. beyond the obvious fact that they are ugly.[/font]

Yep, it's not a real science. Fucking lol at people who believe in "personality types" too. There's two personality types: low inhibition and high inhibition, the physical characteristics that go along with that is how a person's "personality" is perceived. Social intelligence is also a large part of this (speaking ability, charisma). But they're usually a consequence of your looks.

LebaneseEdgyist

Normie
Rotters
Wasted Potential Incel said:
Yep, it's not a real science. Fucking lol at people who believe in "personality types" too. There's two personality types: low inhibition and high inhibition, the physical characteristics that go along with that is how a person's "personality" is perceived. Social intelligence is also a large part of this (speaking ability, charisma). But they're usually a consequence of your looks.
Nah bra Dr Schlomo said the only reason why I've been a lonely failure in my entire life is because I havent taken enough of his jewish pharmakia pills. Its not because I'm a genetically inferior meltcel subhuman with a canthal tilt that approaches negative infinity

Liberated

Norse God
Autists
So, if you take a 100 good looking people and compare them, they will be 100% same personality?

LebaneseEdgyist

Normie
Rotters
Post Singularity Virgin said:
probably never took a psychology course let alone passed school

Non-STEM "education" is a fucking joke. I respect people who are academically successful in real quantifiable scientific fields but whenever somebody thinks its some sort of badge of honor that they went to jewish brainwashing camp (aka public school) and got good grades because they repeated what their babyboomer teacher wanted them to repeat I cant help but laugh

LebaneseEdgyist

Normie
Rotters
PenileFacialSurgery said:
Lol at saying Assburgers isnt real.
It's not. Asperger behavior = Ugly people adapting to constant brow beating and low social status over a lifetime.

LebaneseEdgyist

Normie
Rotters
none more red said:
So, what you're saying is PSV hit the nail square on the head.
haha epic you sure got me bro xDDDD
[hr]
none more red said:
>says psychology is pseudoscience

>posits a scientific explaination based on psychological mechanisms
yes bro people adapting to past experiences and social cues is totally something that was first thought of by modern day organized academic field of psychology. It's totally not basic sense and pattern recognition based on thousands of years of observations and studies on civilization. Here goy, have an A+ for your incredibly smart thoughts.

PenileFacialSurgery

333 4d Ain
Autists
LebaneseEdgyist said:
Lol at saying Assburgers isnt real.
It's not. Asperger behavior = Ugly people adapting to constant brow beating and low social status over a lifetime.
Lol just no

Thats not real Assburgers

Say that to Brio, Orb, Itfsj, 

You are fucking retarded

T

TNNT

Damn Nassim Taleb dropping redpills once again. When is the next book coming out?

LebaneseEdgyist

Normie
Rotters
Lol just no

You are fucking retarded
Show me a single good-looking person who is "aspie", has problems socializing or coordinating his way through a social environment. And no, obscure frauders on this forum don't count. Show me actual, believable examples. It doesn't exist. There is not a single good looking man walking this planet who has "aspergers syndrom", "ADHD", "avoidant personality disorder", "anxiety disorder" or any other of this nonsense. NOT A SINGLE ONE!!!! This proves BEYOND ANY SHADOW OF A DOUBT that its purely 100% looks which are the deciding factor. EVERYTHING ELSE is cope.

PenileFacialSurgery

333 4d Ain
Autists
LebaneseEdgyist said:
Lol just no

You are fucking retarded
Show me a single good-looking person who is "aspie", has problems socializing or coordinating his way through a social environment. And no, obscure frauders on this forum don't count. Show me actual, believable examples. It doesn't exist. There is not a single good looking man walking this planet who has "aspergers syndrom", "ADHD", "avoidant personality disorder", "anxiety disorder" or any other of this nonsense. NOT A SINGLE ONE!!!! This proves BEYOND ANY SHADOW OF A DOUBT that its purely 100% looks which are the deciding factor. EVERYTHING ELSE is cope.
Lol no

Jawimplants

Banned
Very good post, i've been advocating this and exposing this fake feminist scam business psychology for years.

I don't agree though, with PUA being psychology entirely. The focus is mainly on emotions instead of the mind like psychology , and this in fact, is the only great contribution of PUA, exposing the fact that human beings are emotional beings, and it deviates the focus from the mind to what's truly important: emotions. All the other things, about having 'game' to attract women, is BS. But the fact that they have exposed the human being as an emotional being led by his instincts, is very much true and legit.

LebaneseEdgyist

Normie
Rotters
Jawimplants said:
Very good post, i've been advocating this and exposing this fake feminist scam business psychology for years.

I don't agree though, with PUA being psychology entirely. The focus is mainly on emotions instead of the mind like psychology , and this in fact, is the only great contribution of PUA, exposing the fact that human beings are emotional beings, and it deviates the focus from the mind to what's truly important: emotions. All the other things, about having 'game' to attract women, is BS. But the fact that they have exposed the human being as an emotional being led by his instincts, is very much true and legit.
The reason I said that PUA is an extension of psychology is because at their foundation, they both serve purely to explain away something that everybody intuitively knows: That 99% of all their problems in life are due to looks. Anti-lookism is like religion - if people were left to their own devices they would never believe in Muhammad, Yeshuah or any of this stupid nonsense. They have to be indoctrinated adhoc into it for the financial and political benefit of the religious authorities. Similarly, both psychology and PUA deny looksfact by filling peoples heads with weird dogmas and rules

smellysocks

Gigachad
Good thread. 

Although aspergers is a real social disorder, it's just a term for high functioning autism spectrum disorder. Autism is of course, real and very heritable. Has a strong foundation in neuroscience and endocrinology.

The problem is that it's misdiagnosed and any ugly misfit prone to introversion/social withdrawal due to their low LMS just arbitrarily labels themselves as "aspie" when in reality, nobody wants to associate with a low status loser. Same goes for "BDD" and "anxiety". More often than not just misdiagnosed even though there may be a few genuine cases out there.

If you're a self proclaimed "aspie", it's likely that you're not fundamentally autistic and aren't flapping your hands and babbling to yourself in your own world when you walk outside. You can probably interact fine with people who give you the time of day and you're pushed to interact - you're basically just a loser nobody likes that much and can't come to terms with it

PurpleDildo

Lookism God
Hi my name is Steve and I'm from Yorkshire, what can you tell about me?