LOL Psychologist told me i was the one with the problem...

EstherColeman

Slayer
Well, its not my actual psychologist but ive to see him occassionally because of financial papers etc.... . Then he asked me how it went on etc... I saaid relatively fine, besides tha ti was thrown out of my apartment because of one fucking ugly subhuman who wanted to provocate me. He said it wasnt right that i punched him blablabla.... . If iam living in a fucking house, i deserve my silence and if someone wants to destroy that, hell get what he shouts for. Easy as that. And if some fucking subhuman thinks hes above me, well he can prove that and obviously he had lost that fight and was left with physical pain .

:biden:

He really expects me that i just take it and dont make anything about it or what? These world is full of retarded subhumans, arrogance level over 9000 and think they can tell me what to do.
Ill never cooperate with such people, not in 100000000 million times.

dwohh

stop hardscoping ar-el
TALES FROM JERMANISTAN
16C015D5-1ACA-4265-9524-52E6945AE56E.png

ullzzangincel

horse archer
Well, its not my actual psychologist but ive to see him occassionally because of financial papers etc.... . Then he asked me how it went on etc... I saaid relatively fine, besides tha ti was thrown out of my apartment because of one fucking ugly subhuman who wanted to provocate me. He said it wasnt right that i punched him blablabla.... . If iam living in a fucking house, i deserve my silence and if someone wants to destroy that, hell get what he shouts for. Easy as that. And if some fucking subhuman thinks hes above me, well he can prove that and obviously he had lost that fight and was left with physical pain .

:biden:

He really expects me that i just take it and dont make anything about it or what? These world is full of retarded subhumans, arrogance level over 9000 and think they can tell me what to do.
Ill never cooperate with such people, not in 100000000 million times.
you have serious issues dude