Psycho/Sociopath theory, low inhib,the origins of "Game"

igesio

Banned
Legit. This frog looking fuck from my area with a fWHR of 1.5 is intimidating and very low inhibition. He's running status game in my town and fucks girls on the regular. I'm actually scared of him because he is so ugly

Yes.

Even guys who do time in prisons have for some odd reason female penpals who they will of course meet up after being set free. 

Then you hear about those same criminal background guys killing their girlfriends in a jealous fit of rage. They do time again (crime of passions doesn't get you a life sentence), come out and have a cunt lined up for them as they exit the gates of the pen.

jeebusreekris

Normie
Legit.

But I guess it would be wiser to not tell her upfront you will rape/kill her. You gotta let her know you're a bad boy low inhib agressive psychopath some other way.

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Good thread. I havent read it all yet, I will when I get home. However, you are absolutely right with girls rationalising the psychos to be "good looking". This always happends when the guy is typical "alpha" or a killer, they will CONVINCE THEMSELVES he is good looking, so they dont have to face the bitter truth they are attracted to him cause of his fucked up psycho behaviour, but because of his supossenly "good looks". Ive seen this again and again. Ive got friends who went to prison, and when they get out they are so god damn attractive to girls its redicilous.

JustLolAtYourMaxilla

beauty is geometry
Why do empathy and sexual inhibition even exist? Nature had too much faith in herself when she developed those.

Darkman

Normie
This is legit, but damn you must have been really bored to type up all of that shit.

lono

Banned
Not legit. You forgot to mention how psychopaths have high testosterone low cortisol and that this is the hormonal template responsible for high fWHR.

You also forgot to mention how fWHR is directly correlated with psychopathic fearless dominance.

Boss

Slayer
igesio said:
Legit. This frog looking fuck from my area with a fWHR of 1.5 is intimidating and very low inhibition. He's running status game in my town and fucks girls on the regular. I'm actually scared of him because he is so ugly

Psuedo negroid features

Yes but as we both have concluded looks go way beyond attraction and so looksmaxing just for pussy is retarded and people on here myopically focus on their inability to get laid as a defense mechanism for the fact that their social value is directly proportional to how they look like.

Altering your appearance to look like a threat to other people just so you can get pussy is retarded because its a negative trade off when you factor in all the other aspects of life that are affected. Hence its neither the best nor the "ONLY" way to go about improving your looks.

just lol buddy boyo said:
sensorydeprivation said:
Yes but as we both have concluded looks go way beyond attraction and so looksmaxing just for pussy is retarded and people on here myopically focus on their inability to get laid as a defense mechanism for the fact that their social value is directly proportional to how they look like.

Altering your appearance to look like a threat to other people just so you can get pussy is retarded because its a negative trade off when you factor in all the other aspects of life that are affected. Hence its neither the best nor the "ONLY" way to go about improving your looks.
I said it's the only possible way for guys who are going to max out at 5/10 or lower to get GENUINE sexual attraction from women, not necessarily just to improve their looks from an overall or an aesthetic point of view. A 4/10 guy could looksmax in a different way and go for a skinny professional clean cut look and become a 5/10, and he would definitely seem more approachable, trustable, able to find work easier, etc. but would be sexually invisible to women.
 I also warned that it will bring other potentially unwanted social consequences and prompted people to question if the pussy they think they would get is worth it, and said that I didn't think it was if you are already a 7 or in some cases a 6, that instead you should probably go for the male model look.
Not true lol, how much experience do you have with women, laycount? How would you describe "GENUINE sexual attraction from women"?

Attraction imo is very much related to ones sense of self worth which is a collective result of how other people react towards you. Its the reason why ugly and old people can enjoy sex with each other.
You are also wrong in assuming that women are not physically attracted to status which they are. Just because they would be wanting to trade up should a better alternative appear (which is just as likely in terms of looks) it does not invalidate how genuine the attraction is. 

The thread you made about physiognomy had parts in it that were truly spot on and seemed like a glimmering light in a shit infested tunnel. But the walls of texts that youve been scribbling on lately barely holds true in its general assumptions and are revealing of your own sense of inadequacies focusing so much on the alpha/beta paradigm and different notions of masculinity.

lono

Banned
sensorydeprivation said:

Altering your appearance to look like a threat to others will give you status, as can be shown by the fact that masculine looking men move up faster in the military and are more likely to achieve general.

high fWHR men are more wealthy and are more likely to be successful.

Taller men are more wealthy and more likely to be successful.

lono said:
sensorydeprivation said:

Altering your appearance to look like a threat to others will give you status, as can be shown by the fact that masculine looking men move up faster in the military and are more likely to achieve general.

high fWHR men are more wealthy and are more likely to be successful.

Taller men are more wealthy and more likely to be successful.
Trying to look like a human male which is masculine is definitely the route that I and everyone else should strive to take but altering yourself to look overly threatening is a negative trade off to most other aspects of life.  

To describe it with a childlike extreme example: 
A UFC fighter champion will slay more pussy than gandy but gandys life will be much better than the fighters due to all the positive reinforcement he will get from his looks.

"But its more realistic for a 5/10 to look like a UFC fighter than to look like gandy". Yes but if you found this forum because of insecurity about your own masculinity and with a yearning to look bigger than other guys because you feel small inside, then you need to fuck off to the misc where your insecurities can be shared with a large steaming pile of other shit tier users.

Its  better to strive to look like a normal attractive human male than a tatted up retarded monkey, even if the tatted up monkey gets more pussy. This however would entail getting surgery for most users, and thats a very scary thing hence we will continue to see a shit ton of other coping threads like these being made.
[hr]
sensorydeprivation said:
Not true lol, how much experience do you have with women, laycount? How would you describe "GENUINE sexual attraction from women"?

Attraction imo is very much related to ones sense of self worth which is a collective result of how other people react towards you. Its the reason why ugly and old people can enjoy sex with each other.
You are also wrong in assuming that women are not physically attracted to status which they are. Just because they would be wanting to trade up should a better alternative appear (which is just as likely in terms of looks) it does not invalidate how genuine the attraction is. 

The thread you made about physiognomy had parts in it that were truly spot on and seemed like a glimmering light in a shit infested tunnel. But the walls of texts that youve been scribbling on lately barely holds true in its general assumptions and are revealing of your own sense of inadequacies focusing so much on the alpha/beta paradigm and different notions of masculinity.
I've had 1 girlfriend, fucked 3 girls. (All average/below average)
I would define genuine sexual attraction from a woman as, if she were to suddenly win the lottery and become rich and famous because of it, so she has tons of MS, MS is not a significant factor in her selection criteria anymore, just your looks/personality, and then about a week after this happened when she is free and alone in her house one night and you were trying to come over to fuck her, if she would want you to come over then she is/was genuinely sexually attracted to you, if she declines then she wasn't genuinely sexually attracted to you and was at least in some way using you for something else through sex.

Ugly, old people are using each other for validation and to conform to society and inflate their egos, they are not genuinely sexually attracted to each other. just lol.

what do you mean that women are physically attracted to status?
I am refering to generalizations, categories of males, etc. because it's impossible to try to write a large spanning theory in a small post/time without using generalizations that I hope my audience understands. What do you sense my inadequacies are?
LOL you are basing the a physical feeling of sexual attraction on someones utter total devotion to you, should an extreme event occur. Lets say you got a 6/10 girlfriend and you felt very attracted to her and became very attached to her but then you won a billion dollars at the lottery and became famous (I dont see how winning the lottery gets you S but anyway) Would you leave her? Would leaving her so you can get a more attractive girl/girls make the attraction that you felt towards your girlfriend prior to winning the lottery disingenuous? Its like youre confusing love and attraction lol 

And yes believe it or not, but ugly and old people are actually attracted to each other lol

Women feel physically attracted to popular guys, its not just about what the popular guy can provide for her in terms of status etc, they actually feel genuine physical attraction for high S men.

I sense that you feel inadequate in terms of your own masculinity which you project by talking excessively about the alpha beta paradigm and referencing different caveman and tribe examples that youve concocted.

mvp

life is a scam
mrz said:
merlin said:
Elliot Rodger isn't a typical psychopath. Psychopaths are usually described as charming and sexually promiscuous (unable to stay in LTR). I do think there might be a genetic component which would be beneficial for a woman to have sex with a psychopath. Psychopaths have been described as having the 'warrior gene'. This low inhibition would have been very beneficial in times of conflict, for example, they lack a repulse response when confronted with extremely graphic images, which is beneficial in fights etc. But also, their lack of remorse and cunning means they can come out the victor of a conflict without having a lot of strength.
It's been documented in certain tribes that some men would stay behind and refuse to go out hunting with the other men. While the other men are away, the man who stayed behind would impregnate all the women. The only problem with a psychopath is they are not beneficial to society as a whole, due to a complete lack of reciprocity (unless it suits them). In the tribe example, when asked what the hunter men would do to the man who stayed behind, they said they would wait until no one was looking and push him off the edge of a cliff. It doesn't really matter for him though, he's already passed on his genes.
ER wasn't a psychopath.

he was a malignant narcissist

sensorydeprivation said:
LOL you are basing the a physical feeling of sexual attraction on someones utter total devotion to you, should an extreme event occur. Lets say you got a 6/10 girlfriend and you felt very attracted to her and became very attached to her but then you won a billion dollars at the lottery and became famous (I dont see how winning the lottery gets you S but anyway) Would you leave her? Would leaving her so you can get a more attractive girl/girls make the attraction that you felt towards your girlfriend prior to winning the lottery disingenuous? Its like youre confusing love and attraction lol 

And yes believe it or not, but ugly and old people are actually attracted to each other lol

Women feel physically attracted to popular guys, its not just about what the popular guy can provide for her in terms of status etc, they actually feel genuine physical attraction for high S men.

I sense that you feel inadequate in terms of your own masculinity which you project by talking excessively about the alpha beta paradigm and referencing different caveman and tribe examples that youve concocted.
I would leave the 6/10 if I could now get something better, but that wasn't my criteria. My criteria was that if there was a night where I was free and alone (could pick to either fuck her, or stay in by myself, not comparing her to other options) then would I want to fuck her or just jerk off? Yes I would want to fuck her that night. Then later if an 8/10 gold digger offered to be my girlfriend I would trade up, doesn't mean that I was not genuinely sexually attracted to the 6/10, hell if at some point the 8/10 wasn't available and I had an option to fuck the 6/10 ex I would. And if I suddenly stopped giving the 8/10 money and she left me for a poor 8/10 guy, well I would conclude that she wasn't genuinely sexually attracted to me the whole time and was just using me for my money.

The ugly/old people may have a deep friendship and need for each other's company, validation, etc. but I garuntee they wouldn't stay if they magically became attractive/young again and started getting pursued by 6-7s that they were ACTUALLY attracted to.
I KNOW I am judged as inadequate as a man by society due to my framecel appearance, choice not to pursue women, etc. I don't want to live up to their idea of a man I think its like being a slave chasing validation and approval. I don't see how that has anything to do with my examples in evo psych theories.
LOOOL at your explanation of what you think constitutes genuine sexual attraction. Read it out aloud to yourself and you'll hopefully see how dumb it is to base it on some type of hypothetical extreme and circumstantial scenario that has zero bearing to the actual physical feeling itself. And how would it be any different to if you were to become an 8/10 and hotter girls would approach you and you would choose them instead of your 6/10 girlfriend. Would that invalidate the sexual attraction you felt to her prior to becoming good looking? "Uh well uhmn if I were to, hypothetically speaking, be alone one night with nothing better to do would I fuck her just for old times sake? Yeah I would" LOL And as if your circumstances wouldn't change drastically with a billion dollars or 8/10 looks to the point where you would probably not even reside in her vicinity lol

No, ugly/old people are actually attracted to each other because attraction is very much related to ones sense of self worth. 
If a 2/10 were to get with a 5/10 he/she would be very happy and satisfied over being able to have sex with someone above his/her league for example. Relationships were two people are looksmatched tend to work the best because there isn't an unbalance in the power of the relationships

Your evo psych theory examples are biased by your own sense of inadequacies and hence that Invalidates much of what you describe and thus its very much relevant to bring up. Whether your perceived inadequacies are actually valid or not is irrelevant however.

Copenhagen

Slayer
Legit thread. You can never go wrong being violent / low inhibition.

Life is after all about survival and busting a nut and getting food in your belly. Anything else really is just massive coping.

A woman's looks are essentially her entire function. It used to be that men were extremely picky about looks (I don't know the evolutionary reason for this) but now most women know they can shave their puss and land any guy they want. Women themselves have no inherent value beyond this. They do not create, innovate, or bring anything to the table.

Many serial killers are in fact closet narcissists. To them the idea of pussy is good but it's not enough. They want to dominate because they actually feel better than women. They feel like the want to postpone their life indefinitely, and achieve immortality, because they love themselves that much. They hate the idea that they are slaves to a woman's vagina and feel that in a way, they are too good for that, and feel that by enacting violence on women they are achieving true dominion over the human species, by depriving women of their power to ensnare them. Highly intelligent, good looking men often times are driven insane by their knowledge that they are superior yet they do not have complete dominion over women, and their own lusts. So you have guys like Luke Magnotta and ER and other good looking violent criminals who feel as if they don't have to abide by the rules of law.

A common trope among serial killers is that they all leave elaborate manifestos / cults in their wake, at which they are at the helm or the position of power. Because they want to be remembered and worshipped.

ok, genuine sexual attraction = For a man his dick gets hard if its still working when he thinks of fucking her and he wants to put in in her vagina and pump away until he cums.

For a woman, she gets wet and imagines his dick inside her, wanting him to pump away and make her cum when she thinks of fucking him
Nowhere at all are they thinking about how they don't really want to do it but have to so that they can get money, a job position, introduced to someone as a favor, or anything else from the person.

If I were to suddenly gain 50 lbs of fat, lose 3 inches of height, get hit in the head with a bat a couple times and become a 2/10, I would STILL not be sexually attracted to 4/10 girls, even though they were 2 points higher than me. That's proof to me that the ugly people actually don't find each other sexually attractive and are just coping/lying to themselves and each other to feel better about their shitty situation.
[hr]
BetaEurasianCuckold said:
Legit thread. You can never go wrong being violent / low inhibition.

Life is after all about survival and busting a nut and getting food in your belly. Anything else really is just massive coping.

A woman's looks are essentially her entire function. It used to be that men were extremely picky about looks (I don't know the evolutionary reason for this) but now most women know they can shave their puss and land any guy they want. Women themselves have no inherent value beyond this. They do not create, innovate, or bring anything to the table.

Many serial killers are in fact closet narcissists. To them the idea of pussy is good but it's not enough. They want to dominate because they actually feel better than women. They feel like the want to postpone their life indefinitely, and achieve immortality, because they love themselves that much. They hate the idea that they are slaves to a woman's vagina and feel that in a way, they are too good for that, and feel that by enacting violence on women they are achieving true dominion over the human species, by depriving women of their power to ensnare them. Highly intelligent, good looking men often times are driven insane by their knowledge that they are superior yet they do not have complete dominion over women, and their own lusts. So you have guys like Luke Magnotta and ER and other good looking violent criminals who feel as if they don't have to abide by the rules of law.

A common trope among serial killers is that they all leave elaborate manifestos / cults in their wake, at which they are at the helm or the position of power. Because they want to be remembered and worshipped.
Exactly, they want to transcend their mortal bodies, primitive sexual instincts, and humanity. 
No one HAS to obey the law unless they are physically disabled or unable in a way that would prevent them from doing so. They choose to do what they want regardless of how others will think of them or react because they would rather live a life their way even if it means dying early.
Its sad to see that even the supposed intellectual elite on this forum are massive copist artists. You know that your descriptions of what constitutes sexual attraction and claims such as women not being physically attracted to status and ugly/old people not being attracted to each other ARE ridiculously invalid due to obvious reasons but you refuse to accept this for some reason. Hopefully in time you will.

mvp

life is a scam
sensdep is the smartest user on this forum

Ok so if you are paying a prostitute for sex and she never asks to fuck you a second time unless you offer to pay again, is she genuinely sexually attracted to you?

If you are looking at a low 4/10 girl and can't get it up, then someone throws acid on your face and makes you turn in to a 2/10, are you suddenly rock hard for her after you wash the acid off and see the melted blob your face became?
:giggle:

And I'm not a woman so I guess I honestly don't know how their bodies react when they see a "high status" man. Can you link me or give me quotes of how they describe the reactions they have, and if it's sexual/turning them on for him?
What? Prostitutes are rarely attracted to any of their customers, what bearing does this have on anything that we discussed?

Not instantly but gradually you would adapt to your new circumstances and a low 4/10 will seem like heaven to a very ugly guy. 

Women are genuinely attracted to popular guys, you could look at reactions that women get from being around average looking pop stars and the like. But I shouldnt have to reference facts about this subject because anyone with life experience can tell you that women are very attracted to popular men.

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
I think the main reason some people on this forum cannot accept women being attracted to psycho behaviour is cause it creates cognitive dissonance as it basicly goes agains the belowed "looks theory" and anti-puaism. People cannot see reality for what it is, cause X would mean Y and we cannot accept Y, therefor X cannot be.