psychiatry is a huge scam

Whitecel

Banned
legit 
>benzos like xanax, klonopin, nardil, parnate .... all lead to severe addiction and brain deterioration 
> SSRIS are a joke and leave you worse than u started

Just lol @ medicated cels who pay tons of money to get fucked

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
Whitecel said:
legit 
>benzos like xanax, klonopin, nardil, parnate .... all lead to severe addiction and brain deterioration 
> SSRIS are a joke and leave you worse than u started

Just lol @ medicated cels who pay tons of money to get fucked

Yes, true.

henos

Coper
fucking legit SSRI are the a business for stupid copers

willymonfrete

Slayer
Peyote cures the soul

Peyote cures the soul

Peyote cures the soul

Peyote cures the soul

Peyote cures the soul

Peyote cures the soul

Peyote cures the soul

Peyote cures the soul

Peyote cures the soul

Peyote cures the soul

Peyote cures the soul

Peyote cures the soul

Peyote cures the soul

Peyote cures the soul

Peyote cures the soul

Peyote cures the soul

Peyote cures the soul

Peyote cures the soul

Peyote cures the soul

Peyote cures the soul

Peyote cures the soul

Peyote cures the soul

Peyote cures the soul

Peyote cures the soul

Peyote cures the soul

Peyote cures the soul

Tommy Riordan

Normie
Benzos I pay for myself. I wouldn't have paid for them if i didn't have a slay count i can't even remember anymore

ridiculously_likeable

Infinite Divine PSL Incarnation
fuckgoebbelz said:
Some research has indicated, and I've intelligent friends who agree with the notion, that SSRIs are typically used as a form of active placebo and that other than for in some cases of severe depression they have no more efficacy than placebo. There are other drugs like this as well, for example I believe DXM is no more effective than placebo at preventing cough, which makes it ironic that it is sold in cough medicine seeing as it's essentially a legal NMDA antagonist that has no legitimate function, in a sense the cough syrup manufacturers were like the Spice and Bath Salts people but had actually stunning success at legally marketing an NMDA antagonist that is actually without clinical value for its purported use case any more so than any other placebo, getting their product integrated into the cultural ethos. I'm not certain if this was intentionally done or not, but effectively I believe it is what transpired presuming the research indicating it is a placebo is correct anyhow.

Benzos are certainly more effective than placebos, they have a well documented mechanism of action. They're positive allosteric GABAergic modulators, they bind to a sub-binding site of GABA receptors and increase the efficacy of GABA agonists, thereby attenuating action potentials as the GABA system evolved to do. The cerebrum responds via the downregulation of GABA receptors to maintain homeostasis. This is virtually the only truly addictive mechanism by the classic use of the nomenclature, as promoted by Shulgin for example. Even GABA agonists are not classically addictive. Some opioids are to fetuses I believe, such that newly born children can be classically addicted to them, however they aren't to adults (though can produce severe dependence).

Benzos must be tapered off of due to this mechanism, such that the cerebrum upregulates GABA receptors slowly over time in response to decreasing efficacy of GABA receptor agonism. If you quit without doing such a taper, you will have a period of deficient GABAergic activity and atypically unattenuated action potentials, which depending on the degree of GABA receptor downregulation could lead to anything from panic attacks to deadly seizures.

yeah i ve tried multiple ssris and absolutely am not convinced that they are anything more than that

jfl at people claiming they changed their lives. probably gullible idiots who would have achieved the same result with sugar pills

couchtomato

Slayer
altruist said:
fuckgoebbelz said:
Some research has indicated, and I've intelligent friends who agree with the notion, that SSRIs are typically used as a form of active placebo and that other than for in some cases of severe depression they have no more efficacy than placebo. There are other drugs like this as well, for example I believe DXM is no more effective than placebo at preventing cough, which makes it ironic that it is sold in cough medicine seeing as it's essentially a legal NMDA antagonist that has no legitimate function, in a sense the cough syrup manufacturers were like the Spice and Bath Salts people but had actually stunning success at legally marketing an NMDA antagonist that is actually without clinical value for its purported use case any more so than any other placebo, getting their product integrated into the cultural ethos. I'm not certain if this was intentionally done or not, but effectively I believe it is what transpired presuming the research indicating it is a placebo is correct anyhow.

Benzos are certainly more effective than placebos, they have a well documented mechanism of action. They're positive allosteric GABAergic modulators, they bind to a sub-binding site of GABA receptors and increase the efficacy of GABA agonists, thereby attenuating action potentials as the GABA system evolved to do. The cerebrum responds via the downregulation of GABA receptors to maintain homeostasis. This is virtually the only truly addictive mechanism by the classic use of the nomenclature, as promoted by Shulgin for example. Even GABA agonists are not classically addictive. Some opioids are to fetuses I believe, such that newly born children can be classically addicted to them, however they aren't to adults (though can produce severe dependence).

Benzos must be tapered off of due to this mechanism, such that the cerebrum upregulates GABA receptors slowly over time in response to decreasing efficacy of GABA receptor agonism. If you quit without doing such a taper, you will have a period of deficient GABAergic activity and atypically unattenuated action potentials, which depending on the degree of GABA receptor downregulation could lead to anything from panic attacks to deadly seizures.

yeah i ve tried multiple ssris and absolutely am not convinced that they are anything more than that

jfl at people claiming they changed their lives. probably gullible idiots who would have achieved the same result with sugar pills

legit

i also find its mostly always low iq normies who claim to have benefited from them

henos

Coper
"Mental illness does not exist. At best you can say that somebody acts different but rather that's a good thing or bad thing is completely subjective and you can't biologically prove its existence since the concept is subjective.A mind cannot be ill"

"I don't have to explain their behavior. Just because you don't like how someone thinks or acts doesn't mean you can make up a baseless explanation.  People didn't know how it rained so they assumed it was a rain god. Am I suppose to believe that when people act differently some brain bacteria materializes and takes over like some puppet master? No, There is no evidence of that, There is only the subjective judgements on people who act in ways we deem "Weird"  

DSM fraud is made by voting  and APA has been involved in MK ULTRA, constant lobbys. DSM sas removed sexual "disorders" when political pressure start bothering them. All This is pure shit