• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

PSL lingo translation thread

Viceroy

Earl of Burma
:nonono:

'Almost said 'mogger' in front of my mate! Thankfully I held my tongue and said 'a person who mogs' instead!'

lookism terms are good examples of terms that could permeate popular subconscious, but it's only going to be restricted to low tier-normie/incel internet dwellers for the foreseable future

sure thing bro

:stare:

are you fucking braindead? lingo here is obviously presenting succinct words to explain otherwise hard to explain or specific phenomenon (usually). the thread was about finding more easily comprehensible (by the everyone outside the basement) words that mean the same thing and are just as succinct.
It's not a "mogger", it's a "person of mogging" now.

Jon Gruden

Electronic communication mogger
You simply explain to your friend that mogger derives from amog, which stands for Alpha Male Of the Group.

Your friend will not question your nt status

Se55

𝔾𝕠𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕜𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕤
Shitposters
You simply explain to your friend that mogger derives from amog, which stands for Alpha Male Of the Group.

Your friend will not question your nt status
They’ll think you’re high IQ aspie

cctv89

DIE A SEX SYMBOL OR DIE
Yes a forum with 40 members, each using 3 alts at a time needs its vocabulary to be translated so the internet can benefit from it
yo

mlao

look at this ethnic trying to be all worthy and shit

stfu