• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

PSL has legit changed my sexual preferences

Brutus

Ugly God
Birds
Before using PSL, I was attracted to and would have been content dating any low FWHR, weak chinned girl as long as she had an okay body. Now the only things I look for are midface and chin. I'm even starting the feel more sexually attracted to girls with high FWHRs and borderline male-looking jaws.

Now that I understand weak chins are subhuman, I now would basically never have kids unless I could have an at least average looking woman to contribute her DNA. This won't happen and even if it did I'd have to beta provide so fuck that.

Anybody else finding themself more attracted to bone structure than body on girls?

paulus

Banned
Brutus said:
Before using PSL, I was attracted to and would have been content dating any low FWHR, weak chinned girl as long as she had an okay body. Now the only things I look for are midface and chin. I'm even starting the feel more sexually attracted to girls with high FWHRs and borderline male-looking jaws.

Now that I understand weak chins are subhuman, I now would basically never have kids unless I could have an at least average looking woman to contribute her DNA. This won't happen and even if it did I'd have to beta provide so fuck that.

Anybody else finding themself more attracted to bone structure than body on girls?

:glasses:

Just a few more month and you can finally gaymax

Brutus

Ugly God
Birds
Pathologically Lonesome said:
Agreed. I used to lay up at night thinking about opportunities oi missed with girls i now realize are deformed

Legit same now I just cringe at how thirsty I was

And on the other hand I realize that some of the girls I didn't find "hot" in highschool are actually extremely attractive

ThereIsNoGame

Machine
Brutus said:
Pathologically Lonesome said:
Agreed. I used to lay up at night thinking about opportunities oi missed with girls i now realize are deformed

Legit same now I just cringe at how thirsty I was

And on the other hand I realize that some of the girls I didn't find "hot" in highschool are actually extremely attractive

layjit

Reflex

PSL Hall of Fame
GeneticDeadEnd said:
Nah, but I was already older when I found out about PSL.

Fuarrrrrr check out this 'mature' guy over here

assburger

Megastar
no. disgusting.

u are being brainwashed.

attractive is attractive, femininity is attractive. not whatever fits this sites aspie checklist of masculine ideals

Reflex said:
GeneticDeadEnd said:
Nah, but I was already older when I found out about PSL.

Fuarrrrrr check out this 'mature' guy over here

I fantasize about keeping a low T guy in a dungeon and injecting him with hormones to make him my private tranny sexslave though tbh

Brutus

Ugly God
Birds
True Romance said:
I actually used to have such preferences before I was red-pilled; PSL only illuminated them for me. In 2014 there was one girl who wanted me to be her boyfriend but I just couldn't; I found something indescribably off about her bone structure. Now I know that her problem was that she was a subhuman "skullcel".

Tbh this, I've always recognized that strong jaws are objectively beautiful and stuf like that, but it was a cope not being attracted to them because ultimately it was because I knew I could never get a girl like that

There has been a subtle shift in my feelings about girls who are looksmatched to me

Back in highschool I probably would have been okay with LTRing some of them, and now I feel disgusted looking at their faces

Josh

mabinogi hero
what you find attractive is irrelevant because no girl would touch an incel with a 10 foot pole

Weaselface

Joke
I used to think that I was alone in preferring a certain appearance—HQNP, basically—when in fact I was just another monkey looking at the exact same facial cues as everyone else, thinking that it was some unique trait and not the textbook face that made her attractive.