• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

PSL Dogma CONFIRMED, new study: Huge drop in sexually active men

RealRob

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Study on finnish men and women.

18-24 women are having more sex than same age men

The amount of men who are sexually active dropped 40-70% since the 90s. 

Notice the drop between 2007-2015?

http://www.vaestoliitto.fi/tieto_ja...-finse/finsex-seksikumppaneiden-maara/[/SIZE]

Blueman

Machine
It's still confusing that allegedly people were having MORE sex a few decades ago than now?

chit

Joke
So many closet incels in the west. Men are shamed for beeing men, espc if they are subhuman. So many people are trannymaxing. Have seen so manu trannies at my uni. Very distrubing yaar.

RealRob

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Again, The amount of men who are sexually active dropped 40-70% since the 90s. 

That is quite fucking insane, really.

So when old folks tell you to "just get out there man!! Its easy!!", they have no idea what they are talking about.

vintologi.com

Banned
As expected most males do shit with women, being NT and having a job isn't enough obviously. 

Does ONS count as sexual partners in the study? 

This explains why many people viewing themselves as incels looks decent, they are not really doing worse than the average.

RealRob

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
NEETlurker said:
Some of these guys probably even lied.

Yes, the real number is probably around 10-12%.

Again, even if it actually is 15%, 10-15% rule CONFIRMED.

10-15% of young men are getting all the sex.

We are in HYPERGAMIC SOCIETY AT THIS VERY MOMENT

This is basing of if they are all in the same city..

Now imagine if humans were to invent something that makes you travel a lot faster than an airplane and a lot cheaper. A girl  from Finland could go anywhere in the world to get fucked by a turbo chad

That'd make it only 0.1% of people having sex or even less

:tyson:

RealRob

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Rick Del Stick said:

Now imagine if humans invent something that makes you travel a lot faster than an airplane and a lot cheaper. A girl  from Finland could go anywhere in the world to get fucked by a turbo chad

Yes, Imagine all girls got 1 second access to all males in the world.

Basicly 0.001% of men would fuck and fuck and fuck and fuck and fuck and fuck all day long, think of all the celebrities etc. The the rest of the males would get NOTHING.

Restriction, is whats needed. Remember, female -> male attraction is not static, its relative to her enviroment and her options. If ure a 5/10 male but all other males around is 2/10, u will be seen as so fucking attractive.

The more options women get, the less relative value men have, yes, all men.

heilsa

Rotter
Rick Del Stick said:

Now imagine if humans were to invent something that makes you travel a lot faster than an airplane and a lot cheaper. A girl  from Finland could go anywhere in the world to get fucked by a turbo chad

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperloop

hyperloop n chill tbh

Lol stupid incels are at it again 
Maybe if you were spending more time learning how to talk to women instead of searching studies in the internet all day you would finally get laid  :giggle:

phuckthisgayearth

Super Lookism.net Creator
Staff member
Super Moderator
would be very ineresting to see data for each of the 5 years before and after tinder

ChickenWings

Regular
vintologi.com said:
This explains why many people viewing themselves as incels looks decent, they are not really doing worse than the average.

This basically. If you look average you can easily be incel if you don't have the right lifestyle, don't hangout with the right ppl, are slightly introverted, etc, which is a ton of average people.

Honestly this motivates me to gymcel harder. I can only imagine what kind of fuck- and orgiefest it is right now for the chads out there when so many men don't even stand a chance in the SMP anymore.

RealRob said:
Rick Del Stick said:

Now imagine if humans invent something that makes you travel a lot faster than an airplane and a lot cheaper. A girl  from Finland could go anywhere in the world to get fucked by a turbo chad

Yes, Imagine all girls got 1 second access to all males in the world.

Basicly 0.001% of men would fuck and fuck and fuck and fuck and fuck and fuck all day long, think of all the celebrities etc. The the rest of the males would get NOTHING.

Restriction, is whats needed. Remember, female -> male attraction is not static, its relative to her enviroment and her options. If ure a 5/10 male but all other males around is 2/10, u will be seen as so fucking attractive.

The more options women get, the less relative value men have, yes, all men.

Yeah, restriction is needed but no one takes action in that regard. To restrict successfully and to slay basing it off restricting her options means you gotta have the power to shut down all social networks, to shut down tinder, to shut down means of transportation. Incels have no power to do any of that lol, nor have ambition to gain power in order to do these things. Unironically, they are the ones that gave women more options by creating tinder, facebook, inveting electricity and airplanes

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Lol wow. Makes me feel better tbh. I didn’t realize it was this bad though 

Besides Tinder, don’t you think there are more incels also because plenty of guys just stay home playing video games, watching Netflix, etc

Crisick

you're inferior
RealRob said:
Again, The amount of men who are sexually active dropped 40-70% since the 90s. 

That is quite fucking insane, really.

So when old folks tell you to "just get out there man!! Its easy!!", they have no idea what they are talking about.

They do know what they are talking about.
Men nowadays cuck themselves with social media, by thinking they can fuck some instagram models instead of going outside and slaying their looksmatch. 

Guys became pussies during the last few decades.

I cringe when i fuck some fat woman and she thinks i find her attractive.

Bitch no, im just preying on left overs till I increase my value

uglysmile

Manlet with mushroom dick
UglyNormalFag said:

Besides Tinder, don’t you think there are more incels also because plenty of guys just stay home playing video games, watching Netflix, etc

Yes the cope quality has increased significantly. People can sit around the whole day at home and somehow get over it. 

But still. JFL at the drop fro 2007 to 2015. It indicates that it is already hard for all guys. But how hard is it for an average ethnic then?

:visitgandy:

uglysmile said:
UglyNormalFag said:

Yes the cope quality has increased significantly. People can sit around the whole day at home and somehow get over it. 

But still. JFL at the drop fro 2007 to 2015. It indicates that it is already hard for all guys. But how hard is it for an average ethnic then?

:visitgandy:

Internet dating should get nuked and illegal. It will only get worse