layingdown

Normie
Good news for you maximum inhibitioncels who are too scared to order non controlled substances from India

Hims, one of the many new companies making bank by selling finasteride to norwooding millenials and zoomers through phone apps, has listened to their customers and realized high inhibition is a big untapped market that can set them apart

They now offer propranolol 

https://www.forhims.com/well-being/propranolol
You can also pickup your fin while you're there  :turban:

absolute scam prices but if you're paranoid about the DEA kicking in your door for ordering blood pressure medication it is an alternative.

By law these services have to seperate the doctor and the prescription from the dispenser, many report being able to have the doctor send the prescription to a local pharmacy and then canceling their hims/keeps/roman service and walking away with a $20 doctors consultation + meds. 

TucoTheUgly said:
Most recently, she and a coinvestigator have been working to pin down the precise conditions under which memory reconsolidation can be targeted to extinguish fear memories. They have shown in a 30-subject study that the process is both time- and sleep-dependent. The propranolol must be given within roughly an hour before to 1 hour after therapeutic reactivation of the fear memory to be effective. And sleep is an absolute necessity: When subjects were rechallenged 12 hours after memory reactivation and administration of propranolol earlier on the same day, with no opportunity for sleep, there was no therapeutic effect: The disturbing fear memory was elicited. However, when subjects were rechallenged 12 hours after taking propranolol the previous day – that is, after a night’s sleep – the fear memory was gone (Nat Commun. 2018 Apr 3;9[1]:1316. doi: 10.1038/s41467-018-03659-1).

https://www.mdedge.com/psychiatry/article/191908/anxiety-disorders/single-dose-propranolol-tied-selective-erasure-anxiety
nice link boyo, sleep being crucial to memory formation makes sense

TucoTheUgly

Banned
layingdown said:
Good news for you maximum inhibitioncels who are too scared to order non controlled substances from India

Hims, one of the many new companies making bank by selling finasteride to norwooding millenials and zoomers through phone apps, has listened to their customers and realized high inhibition is a big untapped market that can set them apart

They now offer propranolol 

https://www.forhims.com/well-being/propranolol
You can also pickup your fin while you're there  :turban:

absolute scam prices but if you're paranoid about the DEA kicking in your door for ordering blood pressure medication it is an alternative.

By law these services have to seperate the doctor and the prescription from the dispenser, many report being able to have the doctor send the prescription to a local pharmacy and then canceling their hims/keeps/roman service and walking away with a $20 doctors consultation + meds. 

nice link boyo, sleep being crucial to memory formation makes sense
yeah its also nice that they give the exact time frame when to take that shit

aspectrum

Cuck
Social anxiety means shit. Getting rid of it except for probably the most irredeemable cases is a purely cosmetic measure akin to looksmaxxing or cleaning your room, it certainly makes things more plesurable but won't make great shifts for the trajectory of your life and is NOT worth the effort. Social anxiety alone can't prevent you from having at least satisfactory sexual life.

ridiculously_likeable

Infinite Divine PSL Incarnation
can you compare it to benzos?

does it feel good if you just take it while you are at home?

layingdown

Normie
virus said:
can you compare it to benzos?

does it feel good if you just take it while you are at home?
lol it doesn't compare at all boyo, otherwise half of senior citizens would be low inhibition dark triads

:bean:

wait.... maybe thats why oldcels have the courage to walk around the gym locker room naked???

anyways no you won't feel good, it's use isn't in chilling you out so you don't give any fucks about anything

it's in "erasing" the emotional processing of fear by blunting adrenaline/epinephrine and muting the amygdala

if you just sit in your room its not going to do anything, you need to actively do something to work with your anxieties but the benefit is major changes after 1 dose compared to 10 years of some therapist just nodding and agreeing with you

just_a_life

as i breathe, i cope
yeah i've used inderal (same thing) for about 2 years now.

as you explained it doesn't make you 'feel good' or anything, but more so removes the usual voice shaking/heart racing of anxiety.

i use it when i have to do public speaking at work or in other situations where i'd be anxious. seems to work very well for me.

i used to take that shit for anxiety 1 year ago.

didnt do shit

standardscoper

The first bateman
Masculinity Crew
where to get in UK. this place is a fascist state.

NumbersBigNT

Coper
propranolol just removes signs of invibition such as blushing, shaky hands, dry mouth, odd voice tone

it removes symptoms, not the cause