Propranolol - legit as fuck for fear and high inhibition, GTFIH mentalcels

layingdown

Normie
Good news for you maximum inhibitioncels who are too scared to order non controlled substances from India

Hims, one of the many new companies making bank by selling finasteride to norwooding millenials and zoomers through phone apps, has listened to their customers and realized high inhibition is a big untapped market that can set them apart

They now offer propranolol 

https://www.forhims.com/well-being/propranolol
You can also pickup your fin while you're there  :turban:

absolute scam prices but if you're paranoid about the DEA kicking in your door for ordering blood pressure medication it is an alternative.

By law these services have to seperate the doctor and the prescription from the dispenser, many report being able to have the doctor send the prescription to a local pharmacy and then canceling their hims/keeps/roman service and walking away with a $20 doctors consultation + meds. 

TucoTheUgly said:
Most recently, she and a coinvestigator have been working to pin down the precise conditions under which memory reconsolidation can be targeted to extinguish fear memories. They have shown in a 30-subject study that the process is both time- and sleep-dependent. The propranolol must be given within roughly an hour before to 1 hour after therapeutic reactivation of the fear memory to be effective. And sleep is an absolute necessity: When subjects were rechallenged 12 hours after memory reactivation and administration of propranolol earlier on the same day, with no opportunity for sleep, there was no therapeutic effect: The disturbing fear memory was elicited. However, when subjects were rechallenged 12 hours after taking propranolol the previous day – that is, after a night’s sleep – the fear memory was gone (Nat Commun. 2018 Apr 3;9[1]:1316. doi: 10.1038/s41467-018-03659-1).

https://www.mdedge.com/psychiatry/a...se-propranolol-tied-selective-erasure-anxiety
nice link boyo, sleep being crucial to memory formation makes sense

TucoTheUgly

Banned
layingdown said:
Good news for you maximum inhibitioncels who are too scared to order non controlled substances from India

Hims, one of the many new companies making bank by selling finasteride to norwooding millenials and zoomers through phone apps, has listened to their customers and realized high inhibition is a big untapped market that can set them apart

You can also pickup your fin while you're there  :turban:

absolute scam prices but if you're paranoid about the DEA kicking in your door for ordering blood pressure medication it is an alternative.

By law these services have to seperate the doctor and the prescription from the dispenser, many report being able to have the doctor send the prescription to a local pharmacy and then canceling their hims/keeps/roman service and walking away with a $20 doctors consultation + meds. 

yeah its also nice that they give the exact time frame when to take that shit

aspectrum

Cuck
Social anxiety means shit. Getting rid of it except for probably the most irredeemable cases is a purely cosmetic measure akin to looksmaxxing or cleaning your room, it certainly makes things more plesurable but won't make great shifts for the trajectory of your life and is NOT worth the effort. Social anxiety alone can't prevent you from having at least satisfactory sexual life.

ridiculously_likeable

Infinite Divine PSL Incarnation
can you compare it to benzos?

does it feel good if you just take it while you are at home?

layingdown

Normie
virus said:
can you compare it to benzos?

does it feel good if you just take it while you are at home?
lol it doesn't compare at all boyo, otherwise half of senior citizens would be low inhibition dark triads

:bean:

wait.... maybe thats why oldcels have the courage to walk around the gym locker room naked???

anyways no you won't feel good, it's use isn't in chilling you out so you don't give any fucks about anything

it's in "erasing" the emotional processing of fear by blunting adrenaline/epinephrine and muting the amygdala

if you just sit in your room its not going to do anything, you need to actively do something to work with your anxieties but the benefit is major changes after 1 dose compared to 10 years of some therapist just nodding and agreeing with you

just_a_life

TRUMP 2020
yeah i've used inderal (same thing) for about 2 years now.

as you explained it doesn't make you 'feel good' or anything, but more so removes the usual voice shaking/heart racing of anxiety.

i use it when i have to do public speaking at work or in other situations where i'd be anxious. seems to work very well for me.

NumbersBigNT

Coper
propranolol just removes signs of invibition such as blushing, shaky hands, dry mouth, odd voice tone

it removes symptoms, not the cause

beyourself

you = utter incel, me = fucks your whore mother
wym
i take it sometiemes to not die
do you guys benefit from it?

Backtracker14

Subhuman
I guess OP forgot to mention how beta blockers cause increased fluid retention, Lower metabolism rate, and may cause increased fat accumulation around your belly.

foreheadman

Slayer
Shitposters
Why not just take phenibut? Too bad retards in my country banned for some reason

alexio

Coper

Hims, one of the many new companies making bank by selling finasteride to norwooding millenials and zoomers through phone apps, has listened to their customers and realized high inhibition is a big untapped market that can set them apart

You can also pickup your fin while you're there :turban:

By law these services have to seperate the doctor and the prescription from the dispenser, many report being able to have the doctor send the prescription to a local pharmacy and then canceling their hims/keeps/roman service and walking away with a $20 doctors consultation + meds.

It literally just masks physical symptoms of anxiety and limits adrenaline release. It's good and I think all ppl with inhib problems should be on it. Problem is it has a negative effect on athletics and fighting ability because adrenaline is so important for this, I got prescribed it for Intermittent explosive disorder (rage attacks) and yh it does wht it says but it has negatives as well. Better to just rotate between using that and a low dose of benzos, push yourself in uncomfortable social situation untill u have the positive reinforcement you need. Also test if ur willing to use peds.

alexio

Coper
Why not just take phenibut? Too bad retards in my country banned for some reason
No use for phenibut its too strong, causes hangovers and the withdrawals are the worst same as all drugs that interact with the GABA receptors. Better just benzos and stick to no more than 3 times a week of using them.

alexio

Coper
Also propanolol is legit for intermittent explosive disorder (rage attacks) I got prescribed it for that. Just don't take before any sport/physical activity because adrenaline/aggresion is extremely important in sports performance/lifting performance (reason powerlifters use smelling salts).

poorinkwel

Banned
So a long time ago I posted about this NYT article on drugs that could cure fears:

https://lookism.net/Thread-News-NYT-A-Drug-to-Cure-Fear-high-inhibitioncels

one of the drugs mentioned propranolol is actually pretty damn effective

https://www.businessinsider.com/study-propranolol-may-one-day-cure-fear-2016-6

It looked pretty interesting so I decided to do some more research on it and found that it's pretty popular with public speakers:

https://www.drugs.com/comments/propranolol/for-performance-anxiety.html

low inhibition as fuck :giggle:

I decided to test this out with a fear i've always had

roller coasters where you drop straight down at high speeds:

[video=youtube]
falling is fine, high speeds are fine, high altitude is fine, all 3 at the same time used to freak me the fuck out

literally felt like i would die, i couldn't breath, i'd be shaking for 1-3 hours after, appetite completely gone for the day, tight chest feeling for 12+ hours, felt depressed and sad for a 6-8 hours, etc

other roller coasters weren't an issue

My first test was sometime in late June, i went to six flags (theme park for you euros) and just went on the superman tower over and over

I didn't get any feelings of anxiety up until got in line to wait for the ride which was already an improvement, in the past just seeing these types of roller coasters made me anxious

but the difference was the anxiety while in line wasn't crippling like before, more like "huh so i guess im doing this then"

When i got on the ride the experience felt kind of flat, im sure removing the fear part also removes some of the excitement but the big thing for me was that the fear wasn't really there

I tested out an additional 2 days, 1 more day with prop and 1 without. The day with prop was much like the first time

the time without prop I had more anxiety, but far far less than before. I was fearful, but the fear was much more manageable

most importantly though, none of the bad effects i used to have in the past

TLDR: it works pretty damn good for at the very minimum managing fear, at best possibly "erasing" fear altogether

Here is the key part though boyos

you can't just mega-dose propranolol and sit in your room

this shit isn't magnesium :giggle:

From what scientists understand blocking adrenaline + CBT/exposure therapy = neurons rewired

I think most patients are using it as a perma-crutch which makes practical sense, but long term dosage on a as-needed basis is pure failo in my opinion

Researchers and autistic spergs (internet-autism, not true medically diagnosed autism) are having long term (and permanent) success with prop + controlled exposure therapy

Eventually you can get to the point where you don't need prop to not experience fear, research suggests 3-6 weeks are needed for new habits or neural pathways to form so if you take it for 2-3 months and ACTIVELY work on your social anxiety you could probably make great improvements and not need prop anymore

For a long time I've been saying many of you are average looking but have social anxiety/high inhibition, the best way to treat that would probably be doing 20mg-40mg of prop and doing something that allows you to interact with a high volume of people that results in a 90% positive experience

Something like a job at starbucks or starting a petition/collecting signatures for something EVERYONE approves of, like feeding starving orphans or something and ask people doing absolutely nothing (like sitting at a public park on a sunday afternoon) to sign it

gay as fuck i know, but some of you boyos can't even make eye contact with a friendly 80yo grandpa wishing you a good morning....

How to get it

In the US it's prescribed for high blood pressure, make an early AM doctors appointment, eat a high carb breakfast and 2 cups of coffee 1-2 hours before the appointment. Tell the doctor say you've been taking your BP reading at home for the past month and they are constantly 130-145. Have your BP taken in the doctors office (its always higher there) and say you last ate the day before at 6PM.

Say it runs in your family, your dad and older brother both had BP problems starting in their late teens/early 20s, then say

"golly gee doc, i know you're going to get mad at me, but I took my brothers medicine which is propranolol to see if it would lower my BP and when i measured about 2 hours later it was at 126. I know I shouldn't haven't done that and it was a dumb thing to do but I just wanted to see if medication was an option for me. I just wanted to be honest with you"

prop is pretty much given out like candy for high BP, has low instances of side effects, and no potential for abuse so they wont give a fuck. Generic price in US pharmacies will be <$10 and is on walmart's $4 generic list so no issues for you obamacare neetcels :giggle:

With many private insurance plans, your copay will actually be $0

If you're a true high inhibitioncel that can't even leave your house:

https://www.alldaychemist.com/ciplar-la.html

40mgx90 for $13, cut them in half and start with 20mg

cipla is good brand, i've used their modafinil, anastrazole, and clomid. all potent and effective

to keep your BP from falling too much, get some 100mg caffiene pills or eat some sugary fruit like an apple or something

good luck boyos

idk man i once bought illegally internationally from black market in india some drug advertised here and it didnt work lmao only gave me headache

you probably are full of shit

BUT, it may also work

but you write like an autist and i dont understand, what it does exactly? can I take it everyday? what it decreases, what it increases? is it too costy to take everyday? negative and positive effects?