Propranolol - legit as fuck for fear and high inhibition, GTFIH mentalcels

layingdown

Normie
you boyos actually try to work on your social anxiety instead of just popping prop and going to class or whatever? 

people getting results go out and do shit to force themselves to interact with tons of people in a short time frame

i dont think just casually popping it is the way to go 

Leans said:
"From what scientists understand blocking adrenaline + CBT/exposure therapy = neurons rewired"

Is this true? Source?

Would that mean phenibut makes me more low inhib over time?
adrenaline is one possible pathway, science isn't 100% sure on how memories are formed or managed yet it's possible prop is doing other stuff

as for pheni, it's possible, the most effective therapy for most fears and phobias is exposure

eventually people either get tired of freaking out or realize they've been freaking out over nothing and get over it

insufferable_kant said:
literally felt like i would die, i couldn't breath, i'd be shaking for 1-3 hours after, appetite completely gone for the day, tight chest feeling for 12+ hours, felt depressed and sad for a 6-8 hours, etc
all this because of the rollercoaster?

:cage:
stfu dont make fun of me  :mad:

1v1 me boyo

989 ng/dl of natural testosterone and 5g of magnesium daily, you don't stand a chance

look at these sky high DHT levels

PM me your address

i'll fuck you up

Took 140mg of propranolol on empty stomach 1h before meeting up with an acquaintance today but I'm not sure if it did anything. I will experiment with higher doses tbh.

Leans

Gigachad
I'm gonna hop on phen again and step out of comfort zones once more. So easy to make excuses and pull back in your comfort zone. I think we all do it.

lordslug42

Subhuman
for those saying it does't work, It won't, if you take it and stay in your house, you're not supposed to feel anything while you're on. also in the research on fear extinction, the drug it's actually given to the subjects after the fear exposure setting.

paulus

Banned
lordslug42 said:
for those saying it does't work, It won't, if you take it and stay in your house, you're not supposed to feel anything while you're on. also in the research on fear extinction, the drug it's actually given to the subjects after the fear exposure setting.
how long after exactly tbh

Nordic

Incel
paulus said:
badhairline said:
You don't have to drink coffee to get it lol. Just ask for it and say you have anxiety. It's a candy drug. Doctors have no problems prescribing it. As for it's efficacy, it's decent but gave me too many stomach problems. It also causes hairloss.

take 80mg propa and look for 1h at shedded hairs and receeding hairlines to cure your fear for hairloss
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

paulus

Banned
need online source for europe/germany

what are the sides tho? does it effect dht or hairloss?

paulus

Banned
HalfSlayer said:
paulus said:

lol you are from germany?
if you hurry you can meet me in 10min berlin ostkreuz

Truth

Coper
I don't even know what high inhibition is. Must be sfcel basementdweller thing.

layingdown

Normie
paulus said:

alldaychemist or one of those shady turksih pharmacies that sell stuff without IDs  :lol:

it may lower testosterone, shouldn't impact dht or hair

layingdown

Normie
Pinhead said:
bump tbh highly legit thread

question is how tf do you order this from alldaychem without a prescription
They won't really ask for it, its just there to cover their ass, you can also use reliablerxpharmacy: 

https://www.reliablerxpharmacy.com/ciplar-la.html

ValidationAddict said:
is that all day chemist link legal
I can't speak for other countries, but in the US the worst they do is block the shipment from coming in 

if you order stuff like vicodin or xanax they'll send you a letter saying prove you have a prescription

order 3+ months worth of vicodin/xanax and they'll open an investigation for sure

but for 30-90 prop pills they're not going to give a damn

i'd advise guys to get 30 or 60 day supply to try it out, if it works get it from your local doctor, like i said they give this shit out like candy to oldcels so its not even something that needs to be ordered from overseas pharmacies

layingdown said:
Pinhead said:
bump tbh highly legit thread

question is how tf do you order this from alldaychem without a prescription
They won't really ask for it, its just there to cover their ass, you can also use reliablerxpharmacy: 

https://www.reliablerxpharmacy.com/ciplar-la.html

ValidationAddict said:
is that all day chemist link legal
I can't speak for other countries, but in the US the worst they do is block the shipment from coming in 

if you order stuff like vicodin or xanax they'll send you a letter saying prove you have a prescription

order 3+ months worth of vicodin/xanax and they'll open an investigation for sure

but for 30-90 prop pills they're not going to give a damn

i'd advise guys to get 30 or 60 day supply to try it out, if it works get it from your local doctor, like i said they give this shit out like candy to oldcels so its not even something that needs to be ordered from overseas pharmacies
I wanna try it but this is the one thing that's kinda sus my guy

That's likely because propranolol blocks a chemical in the brain that facilitates learning, meaning it disrupts the process of "memory reconsolidation," or the way a memory is stored after it's retrieved.
Like fuck if I wanna permanently change how well I remember things just to be low inhib

layingdown

Normie
ValidationAddict said:
Like fuck if I wanna permanently change how well I remember things just to be low inhib
It's a drug that's used acutely for stress/fear/inhibition so once it's pharmacological dosages are out of your system (4-8 hours) it's not going to affect memory

I got a prescription for 40mg tablets. It doesn't help my anxiety at all but that's probably because I don't have any physical symptoms.

TucoTheUgly

Banned
Most recently, she and a coinvestigator have been working to pin down the precise conditions under which memory reconsolidation can be targeted to extinguish fear memories. They have shown in a 30-subject study that the process is both time- and sleep-dependent. The propranolol must be given within roughly an hour before to 1 hour after therapeutic reactivation of the fear memory to be effective. And sleep is an absolute necessity: When subjects were rechallenged 12 hours after memory reactivation and administration of propranolol earlier on the same day, with no opportunity for sleep, there was no therapeutic effect: The disturbing fear memory was elicited. However, when subjects were rechallenged 12 hours after taking propranolol the previous day – that is, after a night’s sleep – the fear memory was gone (Nat Commun. 2018 Apr 3;9[1]:1316. doi: 10.1038/s41467-018-03659-1).

https://www.mdedge.com/psychiatry/a...se-propranolol-tied-selective-erasure-anxiety