Proof that Aspies of any kind can have girlfriends. (NT THEORY DESTROYED)

Lel

Gigachad
http://community.autism.org.uk/disc...elp-communicating-my-boyfriend-who-has-autism

[font=arial, verdana, sans-serif]Here is where the problem begins-
I love my boyfriend. He's genuinely one of the best people that I've ever met and I could go on for days about how it works, but that's not the point here. The thing is- I am completely okay with him having autism; it's just one of the things about him, and it's not something that could ever turn me away. Yes, I'll have to learn to communicate a bit better, but I want to do that.[/font]

More posts :

Aspie running provider game

[font='Open Sans', sans-serif]I'm only human and he is seriously driving me insane. He has high needs and demands and I don't really wanna complain cause he provides me everything financially but I lose all patience once he starts verbally abusing me. I literally have to throw a fit myself before I can sort him out. [/font]

[font='Open Sans', sans-serif]I actually agree now that despite his abilities, he's autistic. I love this man with all that I am and I am ready to be there for him and give him all that he needs. I just don't know how given his condition. [/font]

[font='Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, sans-serif]Autistic Boyfriend Over Friendly With Other Girls (SLAYER)[/font]

[font='Open Sans', sans-serif]Hi, I am new to this group and I'm hoping there's some people out there who can help me with my relationship. I have been with my autistic boyfriend for almost 9 months now, we live together and I love him very much. Most of the time our relationship is fantastic but there is one problem we have that keeps coming up. My boyfriend is very social media active and unlike a lot of what I have read he is very sociable on facebook and other apps like snapchat and whatsapp. He is constantly on his phone on these social apps or texting. The problem comes from that fact that he is always talking to other women. Some of these women I have no problem with, they are his friends and were before I met him, I would not ask him to give up friends when he comes into a relationship whether they're male or female. My problem is with these women that he knew along time ago or very briefly and has no real friendship with them. From what I can gather they usually get in touch with him and then he will be constantly talking to them, texting first thing in the morning and all throughout the day. About two months ago I saw some of the messages from a girl and the context was very flirty from both of them, I was hurt and confused and couldn't help confront him. He seemed to not understand why I was hurt and denied he had done anything wrong, he told me they were just friends like he does every time he starts texting a new girl. We kind of got past this but with not a lot of dealing with it. I am still hurt and now I know how he talks to these girls I am very worried. Recently he started talking to a girl he knew briefly a year ago, they were seeing each other but nothing came of it. I tried to explain to him that this girl was probably interested in him and he should tell her he has a girlfriend. He replied he will when it comes up. He continued to message her all the time and not mention me. I thought about ending the relationship because it feels to me he would rather be single. He has told me he loves me but I can't understand why he is constantly talking to other women ALL the time and starting new relationships with them.[/font]
fuark what an aspie SLAYER

Another low inhibition angry aspie slayer !!!

[font='Open Sans', sans-serif]I need advice about how to deal with his anger. He is not a happy person right now, depressed about the events in his life. He is short and angry with me a lot, for no real reaason that I can tell, (I got yelled at for asking where the coffee was, amongst other things that seem really small to me). I in turn have become a beast and I fight back, we fight like cats and dogs and talk alot about breaking up. [/font]

[font='Open Sans', sans-serif]My question is, should I be more patient with him? I love him and I don't want to lose him, but how do I deal with this anger? Is there something that is different with asperger's people than NTs?[/font]

more low inhibition Alpha aspies mindfucking their helpless gfs

[font='Open Sans', sans-serif]He has done sexual roleplays with other girls before. I told him that's cheating, and now he says he won't do it anymore. But it took so much convincing and heart ache from my end in order to make him stop. I've forgiven his behavior five times. But when ever I caught him and confronted him the first 3 times, he kept trying to brush it off and tell me it wasn't cheating. Although the last time I caught him, he look very sincere. Almost about to cry when I confronted him about it. I forgave him again because I really do love him. Although there are times he wants me to do things that I don't want to do, and he guilt trips me.[/font]

[font='Open Sans', sans-serif]Just today he told me "f**k it" and began guilt tripping me. He's a good person, but when he gets angry, or doesn't get his way he feels like there's nothing wrong by trying to guilt trip me. And I usually try to explain to him why I don't want to do it, and its usually because of something he did in the past that made me distasteful to the subject or unhappy about it. He still feels like he's in the right, and expects me to apologize. [/font]

even high inhibition aspies can slay just lel at your lives!

[font='Open Sans', sans-serif]He told me that he cant really maintain a relationship, talking all the time and such. I told him that theres really no need for maintaining and that hes not doing anything wrong, if there needs to be changes in our relationships like talking less, giving him his space etc then thats fine, other than that theres really no problem.. then i asked him "if you need space then just let me know." [/font]
moar

[font='Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, sans-serif]My Boyfriend Is Autistic And I Need Help Coping (LEL)[/font]

[font='Open Sans', sans-serif]Ive been going out with him for 4 months and its been really hard, a month into the relationship he finally told me about his disability and i was fine with it because i love him and it didnt bother me. 2 Months into the relationship he started getting obsessive and protective over me, he wouldnt let me see my boy bestfriend, he accused me of cheating numerous times and kept talking about losing me. When we first were going out he was the sweetest thing ever he would be a gentlemen he was always happy but now he isnt any of that, 4 months later i feel like he is deteriorating because of me, hes always upset because he things he is a crap boyfriend, hes being very critical of himself, he talks about killing himself, he hasnt got a good relationship with his family because they take his disability money and its just a massive mess at the moment. I dont have any disorders or have any health issues im a healthy child and ive looked up autism to get a better understanding but its not helping its just getting worse and i feel like ending my relationship because of how much strain im putting on him he always tells me he loves me but he always talks about losing me and i cant bare it im finding it hard to cope i love him i really do but i dont know what to do and i need some tips on how to deal with him can some help ?[/font]

Aspie Chad leaves the basement and has girlfriend worshiping him. Just be goodlooking and leave the basment morons!!!

[font='Open Sans', sans-serif] I am his first girlfriend. When we met, he was just about to turn 21. We are the same age but I am a few months older. I thought it was unusual that he never had a girlfriend because he is SO handsome. He dressed well and seemed like a hard worker. I never saw the no girlfriend thing as weird at first, I was actually pretty happy that he didn't... it meant no baggage! And I've definitely had my share of ex-girlfriend drama in my past relationships. On top of that, I felt lucky that someone as cool and handsome as him would choose someone like me! [/font]

Aspie slayer CANT STOP TALKING

[font='Open Sans', sans-serif]Me and my boyfriend are having a few problems communicating. The other night he called me for an hour and he dominated the conversation. After half an hour I said "we've been on the phone for half an hour and I haven't said anything yet" he said "sorry, what would you like to talk about?", and I said "I don't know" so he carried on talking for another half an hour. I really don't know what to do when he's talking like that. I don't know if I should interrupt him or what. He doesn't like pauses in the conversation so every time there's a pause he will fill it. [/font]

[font='Open Sans', sans-serif]He's a really nice guy and I want a relationship with him. I don't want to change him but I would like us both to work on communication skills, I just don't know how.. [/font]

Sexually aggressive apsie slayer made out from first date then PUMPED AND DUMPED 35 YO MILF who is begging for his cock

[font='Open Sans', sans-serif]I met an aspie guy a few months ago and we totally hit it off. Meaning we were making out on a park bench about 20 minutes after meeting for a "first date" downtown and he was amazingly fun and blunt with his speech which I liked alot. Even the rude stuff. I'm a pretty laid back gal and like to tell it like it is. I'm a 35 year old gal and he's 30 with the maturity level of a 17 year old. He rode the bus with me and immediately said he loved me and was falling really hard for me. 

The next time we met up a week later at his apartment and had sex twice
. He convinced me to spend the following weekend with him at his apartment and we had sex about five times. We had a great time laughing and watching tv and just hanging out. 
The next thing I know, he has given everything away in his apartment and ended his lease. He couldn't move in with me until January 1st so he checked himself into a homeless shelter. I meet up with him a few more times and he asks me to marry him. Then he just gets on a bus and goes back to living with his mother in Oklahoma. 

I eventually figure out he's gone and I find his mother's address and phone number online and call him up. He seems amazingly happy to hear from me and he misses me and loves me and all that good stuff. He says he just couldn't stand being alone. He had to go home. 

Now it is about a month later and I call him after about 3 days of not hearing from him. His mother answers the phone and says I am "hurting him" by calling him. I can't call him anymore. I can call her to check up on him. She knows I care about him and appreciates all that I've done for him. She also says he gave up his apartment and became homeless because the apartment reminded him of me. 

He talks about killing himself because he's trapped in Oklahoma and thinks I'm going to kill myself if I can't see him. I'm not. I got to talk to him a bit and reassure him I wasn't going to kill myself and I didn't want him to kill himself and we're both safe where we are right now. 

Towards the end of our phonecall he says "it sure was fun!" meaning the whole hanging out with me and being my boyfriend for a month. Then he says goodbye and we hang up the phone. Yes, it was WAY fun. I miss him. 
[/font]

There are HUNDREDS of similar posts from desperate girlfriends who were CHEATED, HUMILIATED AND SEDUCED by mentalcel Aspie SLAYERS of all kind. 

REDPILL: You are just spoiled pussies who are using their supposedly mental issues to COPE that they are incel, while your aspie buddies are slaying despite all the difficulties. Sure being NT helps more but as you can see it isn't a requirement at all.

Just be goodlooking and leave the basement boyos.

assburger

Gigachad
cope.

they're either mild as fuk, dated 3 pts+ below them, or hit the jackpot completely.

either way i am too bitter and broken at this stage. my problems extend much further than inceldom too
[hr]
GeneticDeadEnd said:
assburger said:
notice how none of the accounts mentioned a long philtrum?
just lol at your copecelling, it's just soft tissue surgery.
:facepalm:

apparently it is a physical characteristic correlated with autism tho so in a way it cud be implied.. but mine isn't bad enough to warrant surgery unless i was dedicated to lming

Lel

Gigachad
[font='Open Sans', sans-serif]Hi everyone I hope you can help am nerotypical. I was engaged to a lovely man with autism. I ended our relationship over two years ago because of family and to be honest I didn't understand autism then. It was hard for both of us. He would tell me he loved me but would not show it. He would also fixate in other girls . Since we split he has told ne he loves me but can't be with me. And he is looking for someone else. He hasn't found anyone else . I love him to bits I just don't understand. Alot of people on here would live to have someone to love them and can't find it yet my ex can't see how loyal I am to him. I only broke off the engagement because neither of us were ready to get married. I haven't dated anyone since him I can't hw us the love if my life. He maybe just doesn't love me! I understand autism so much better now! I gave talked to him a couple of times and tried to explain in the most logical terms where am coming from he has been unkind . But then he is ok. I offered friendship to him then he blocked me from fb. Any advice guys[/font]
Post ReplyNew Topic
A L P H A
L
P
H
A

Just lol at being NT while you can mindfuck women using your autism as an excuse

MENTALCEL GAME IS LEGIT

assburger said:
cope.

they're either mild as fuk, dated 3 pts+ below them, or hit the jackpot completely.

either way i am too bitter and broken at this stage. my problems extend much further than inceldom too
[hr]
GeneticDeadEnd said:
notice how none of the accounts mentioned a long philtrum?
just lol at your copecelling, it's just soft tissue surgery.

apparently it is a physical characteristic correlated with autism tho so in a way it cud be implied.. but mine isn't bad enough to warrant surgery unless i was dedicated to lming
If you cant stop being autistic enough to not meet one of your tindermatches you'll have to become goodlooking enough for them to come and rape you.

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
Cant stop laughing, really hilarious post op

It really just shows that women want to be abused, and that treating her like shit and manipulating her emotions keeps attraction. Absolute quickest way to make a girl lose attraction to you is to put her on any sort of pedestal.

assburger

Gigachad
GeneticDeadEnd said:
assburger said:
cope.

[hr]

If you cant stop being autistic enough to not meet one of your tindermatches you'll have to become goodlooking enough for them to come and rape you.
good point.. but i think i'd rather go ER tbh

Lel

Gigachad
Amnesia said:
Cant stop laughing, really hilarious post op

It really just shows that women want to be abused, and that treating her like shit and manipulating her emotions keeps attraction. Absolute quickest way to make a girl lose attraction to you is to put her on any sort of pedestal.
yeap the NT preachers are basement dwellers with no experience 

they think being average NT is cool cause they make out in parties :lol:

in the meantime aspies have women declaring love and faith while they're being cheated on and manipulated.

just lel

assburger

Gigachad
Lel said:
[font='Open Sans', sans-serif]Hi everyone I hope you can help am nerotypical. I was engaged to a lovely man with autism. I ended our relationship over two years ago because of family and to be honest I didn't understand autism then. It was hard for both of us. He would tell me he loved me but would not show it. He would also fixate in other girls . Since we split he has told ne he loves me but can't be with me. And he is looking for someone else. He hasn't found anyone else . I love him to bits I just don't understand. Alot of people on here would live to have someone to love them and can't find it yet my ex can't see how loyal I am to him. I only broke off the engagement because neither of us were ready to get married. I haven't dated anyone since him I can't hw us the love if my life. He maybe just doesn't love me! I understand autism so much better now! I gave talked to him a couple of times and tried to explain in the most logical terms where am coming from he has been unkind . But then he is ok. I offered friendship to him then he blocked me from fb. Any advice guys[/font]
Post ReplyNew Topic
A L P H A
L
P
H
A

Just lol at being NT while you can mindfuck women using your autism as an excuse

MENTALCEL GAME IS LEGIT
are you making use of this then? it all sounds very cope.
wrongplanet.com or whatever isnt filled with virgins/incel sites aren't filled with autists for no reason

Lel

Gigachad
assburger said:
Lel said:
A L P H A
L
P
H
A

MENTALCEL GAME IS LEGIT
wrongplanet.com or whatever isnt filled with virgins/incel sites aren't filled with autists for no reason
its not that they make use of it

they're being themselves 

what triggers women is the abnormal behavioral changes that causes the emotional rollecoster that is needed to keep a woman interested. It's basically what Chads do but in their case its because of the endless amount of options.

you can ask any slayer here and will confirm

ofc you can make use of it if you are aware how it works.

rigidity

Slayer
Autism only facilitates being an incel; however, combine autism with being a complete shut-in loser and you are screwed.

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
Lel said:
assburger said:

they're being themselves 

what triggers women is the abnormal behavioral changes that causes the emotional rollecoster that is needed to keep a woman interested. It's basically what Chads do but in their case its because of the endless amount of options.

That is the number one piece of advice for keeping a girl attracted over a long period of time, emotional manipulation is the best tool a guy can use on a female.  Women feed off of drama, a female would rather have negative drama in her life than stability that 'nice guys' provide.

This is not new information, why do you think soap operas target stay at home moms, women NEED drama in their life.

That's why it's advocated to create artificial drama in a LTR with a female, like flirt with another women in front of her, create some fake texts on your phone from some made up female and let your GF see them, make up stories about how you were hit on, tell your GF shes stupid for liking X,Y,Z etc etc etc just gotta entertain them like children.

Lel

Gigachad
rigidity said:
Autism only facilitates being an incel; however, combine autism with being a complete shut-in loser and you are screwed.

your social anxiety might be caused by autism but autism itself isn't a death sentence, you can't be NT but you can be less anti-social.  These aspies (SLAYERS) did well...

assburger

Gigachad
rigidity said:
well being a shut-in loser is in our nature, and the only way to escape failure, rejection, anxiety, embarrassment, etc.
we're forced to hide away from the harsh world

rigidity

Slayer
Amnesia said:
Lel said:

they're being themselves 

That is the number one piece of advice for keeping a girl attracted over a long period of time, emotional manipulation is the best tool a guy can use on a female.  Women feed off of drama, a female would rather have negative drama in her life than stability that 'nice guys' provide.

This is not new information, why do you think soap operas target stay at home moms, women NEED drama in their life.

That's why it's advocated to create artificial drama in a LTR with a female, like flirt with another women in front of her, create some fake texts on your phone from some made up female and let your GF see them, make up stories about how you were hit on, tell your GF shes stupid for liking X,Y,Z etc etc etc just gotta entertain them like children.
When aspie's emotionally manipulate someone, there is absolutely nothing subtle about it and the behaviors are similar to a child having a temper tantrum.

assburger

Gigachad
Lel said:
assburger said:

they're being themselves 

i was asking you, not them.

what turns women off, on the other hand, is aspieness.  this shit is fantastical.. if they're getting anywhere simply by being themselves then they are extroverted/mild like i said

this doesn't apply to me, i am a true autist

rigidity

Slayer
hospen said:
assburger said:

what turns women off, on the other hand, is aspieness.  this shit is fantastical.. if they're getting anywhere simply by being themselves then they are extroverted/mild like i said

bro NT =/= Extraverted life of the party slayer

it just stands for normal. There depressed, anxious and shut in normal people too. In fact burgers are rare.

time to end the cope
People with autism aren't rare on this forum for a multitude of previously discussed reasons (in fact, given the horseshit I hear about autism on this forum on a regular basis, I think there should be permanently sticky thread about it).

Lel

Gigachad
assburger said:
Lel said:

they're being themselves 

i'm not diagnosed aspie

all though in online tests im on the spectrum and had been shut-in till college

my first gf was giving me IOIs for months and i couldn't even open my mouth lel . One day i saw her walking alone and just grabbed her boobs and attempted to kiss. She slapped my face.... Next day we were making out in the same place  :lol:  . I asked her ''Don't you care that i'm crazy?'' She said this is what she likes about me , lel. Generally i wasn't manipulative but i was trying to look as NT as possible while avoiding certain awkward situations. This made her more intrigued thinking that i was doing some special shit without her. We broke up after i started to become more NT and saw that i could get better options.

idk what's your case boyo but many aspies do get laid and have lives, even if they struggle a lot . If you read the posts you will see that many of them don't behave that mildly.