Proof most Europeans are stormfroncels now!

lono

Banned
As it should be. I would hate it if I was expected to open my home to poor, shiftless vagabonds because they didn't have enough to eat at their own homes.

A lot of these immigrants are coming from places where it's not even that bad. They just want to live among whitey

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
lono said:
As it should be. I would hate it if I was expected to open my home to poor, shiftless vagabonds because they didn't have enough to eat at their own homes.

A lot of these immigrants are coming from places where it's not even that bad. They just want to live among whitey

This. The fact is most of these immigrants are actually males WITHOUT their families who crave better, leisure life without contributing with anything - careless parasites exploiting the altruism of the host country.

Of course, they shouldn't be blamed for their opportunistic behavior, they just exploit the weaknesses caused by the psychopathic and puppet leaders.

Reflex

Lookism God
nationalism has risen in every country in Europe lol

this is what happens with mass immigration

america will see a huge rise in white nationalism soon

Pizza Slayer

Coper
Reflex said:

The EU bureaucrats believed that opening the immigration floodgates would make people more tolerant towards other cultures, less nationalistic, and therefore less likely to start a major war.

I guess that backfired on them.

allindaeyes

Banned
as immigrant child I say good.

FACT : Most immigrants are useless and do not assimilate. ( and Im not saying abandonment of own culture... ) It isnt to say a lot of the countrys own pop isnt like that but countries do not need a surplus of these kind of people that develop a poor work ethic and have scumbag morality on a next level due to harsh lifestyle/upbringing.

America has a good immigration system, at least for legals.

dat feel

Lookism God
Europeans are such cucks :giggle: 

how do you lose your entire country

they will soon be a minority and will obey the majority rulers :lol: 

of course you don't think it can happen, but just wait :lol:

dat feel

Lookism God
why is it that the whitest (Sweden) are the most cucked? Is it genetic?

Anyway whites no longer reproduce, so immigration is about filling up the country with whoever's willing to go there, because if they don't in a few decades all white countries will be below 1 million in population. White people are simply on their way out, and nothing's gonna reverse that.

lono

Banned
dat feel said:
why is it that the whitest (Sweden) are the most cucked? Is it genetic?

Anyway whites no longer reproduce, so immigration is about filling up the country with whoever's willing to go there, because if they don't in a few decades all white countries will be below 1 million in population. White people are simply on their way out, and nothing's gonna reverse that.

THE YEARS HAVE MADE THEM SOFT

VICTORY HAS DEFEATED THEM

Shit

Incel
It doesn't matter that euro citizens don't want immigration. Euro govts seem to want it or seem to be ok letting it happen.

By the time european whites wake up and try to fight it, they'll be powerless minorities.

TL;DR: it's over.

Mexicans will take back USA
Asians will take over Canada
Ethnics and Africans will take over Europe
Italians, ethnics and Asians will take over Australia
The only whites left will be slavic pseudo mongolians in East Eur. 

Nevermind. Extinction happens. Just ask the Native Americans.

Franktank

Normie
Reflex said:

America cant rise for nationalism. EU can which i understand fully. USA CANT. ITS contradictory

Shit said:
It doesn't matter that euro citizens don't want immigration. Euro govts seem to want it or seem to be ok letting it happen.

By the time european whites wake up and try to fight it, they'll be powerless minorities.

TL;DR: it's over.

Mexicans will take back USA
Asians will take over Canada
Ethnics and Africans will take over Europe
Italians, ethnics and Asians will take over Australia
The only whites left will be slavic pseudo mongolians in East Eur. 

Nevermind. Extinction happens. Just ask the Native Americans.

Mexicans arent taking usa over.

zombie

Rotting until the day I am actually dead
Rotters
Its just a bunch of 4chan raids

A big portion of Europeans are leftard cuckolds.

Corvus

Subhuman
Immigration in general is good, it helps both the economy and society develop. However, the mass migration crisis we have had in the past 4-5 years is indeed a problem, which is being solved, as we see across Europe, a more nationalistic approach is becoming popular (Brexit Party in the UK, Le Pen's victory, Eastern Europeans refusal to accept refugees). So who would've thought, you actually need to control the influx of people coming into your country, what a suprise.

PunchFace

Gigachad
you cannot blame the migrants.

you have to blame the people that brought them in.

TommyShotgun

Chad
Shitposters
Corvus said:
Immigration in general is good, it helps both the economy and society develop. However, the mass migration crisis we have had in the past 4-5 years is indeed a problem, which is being solved, as we see across Europe, a more nationalistic approach is becoming popular (Brexit Party in the UK, Le Pen's victory, Eastern Europeans refusal to accept refugees). So who would've thought, you actually need to control the influx of people coming into your country, what a suprise.

Low iq detected. Gj falling for politician lie.

PunchFace

Gigachad
Corvus said:

low IQ

nothing is solved until white people start having babies with each other.  the cancer is ready in europe.  there's no solution to rid of it as the ethnics outbreed the native whites by 500%.

the white dicks are no longer working.  the white women no longer want to carry white seeds.

white males are like pandas in today's world.

it's over in the foreseeable future.