MorphIncel

Slayer
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170353001&p=1421631231&viewfull=1#post1421631231

He posted a proof pic there

[font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]Originally Posted by irkedphaggot [/font]

[font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]oh ffs I can't believe it got this big. I am 'orb'. My friends got hold of my phone one day and posted all of my cringe selfies to reddit's 'amiugly' thing, claiming that I was a virgin, insecure, etc. Other people started using the pics on other sites claiming to be me and making up this elaborat lifestory and ****. I really don't know what to say. I have a normal social group and a healthy sex life. I had to make this post because i got ****ing recognised on the street!

peace,
'orb'[/font]

MorphIncel

Slayer
Why, what has happened that he is doing damage control? Is he going fame all over the sudden or what that he has to justify his past?
[hr]
Pic wiht "his gf"

rigidity

Slayer
MorphIncel said:
Why, what has happened that he is doing damage control? Is he going fame all over the sudden or what that he has to justify his past?
He's just trying to pretend that his countless aspie posts in which he whines about being an ugly virgin weren't actually made by him.  You guys are stupid for believing his damage control.

Furby

Normie
Just re-read this...did anyone else notice that the style of writing is different from his previous more floral missives and there is a lack of capitalization as well? Strange but I think he is abnormal/outcaste anyway so maybe that is an alternate personality/evasive technique.

rigidity

Slayer
Furby said:
Just re-read this...did anyone else notice that the style of writing is different from his previous more floral missives and there is a lack of capitalization as well? Strange but I think he is abnormal/outcaste anyway so maybe that is alternate personality.
It's just him trying to write as what he thinks is normal.  I remember him posting back on sh and puahate.  His prose is awkward as fuck.

MorphIncel

Slayer
rigidity said:
Furby said:
Just re-read this...did anyone else notice that the style of writing is different from his previous more floral missives and there is a lack of capitalization as well? Strange but I think he is abnormal/outcaste anyway so maybe that is alternate personality.
It's just him trying to write as what he thinks is normal.  I remember him posting back on sh and puahate.  His prose is awkward as fuck.
Why would he try to do "damage control"? What has happened to him that he is trying to do that  (lets assume you are right)

Lel

Gigachad
he is so bad at faking NT lel

some friends opened a reddit acount, then some some ''friends'' posted his paintings, some ''friends'' went to tinychat with his face, some ''friends'' wrote aspie posts for years just to troll him haha cause thats what NTs do right?

it's over for him once he steps outside Gookland

rigidity

Slayer
MorphIncel said:
rigidity said:
Why would he try to do "damage control"? What has happened to him that he is trying to do that  (lets assume you are right)
For YEARS, he has constantly been utterly obsessed with how ugly he is (when he's clearly handsome as hell) and has posted his mug all over the internet pathetically begging for attention.  Furthermore, he has always talked about how he has difficulties relating to normal people.  Back on SH/puahate, using his famously awkward prose, he used to ask these virginal questions about how to talk to girls.

He's now trying to brush all of that under the rug because he's gained so much negative eFame that he gets recognized on the street.  It took a lot for him to get to the point of being embarrassed by his weird attention seeking, but it seems like he's finally there.

Personally, I don't have anything against orb.  He's an alright guy.  However, I really find it ironic how much he's idolized here.

Lel said:
he is so bad at faking NT lel

some friends opened a reddit acount, then some some ''friends'' posted his paintings, some ''friends'' went to tinychat with his face, some ''friends'' wrote aspie posts for years just to troll him haha cause thats what NTs do right?

it's over for him once he steps outside Gookland
How is that so hard to believe when incels here make constant reddit and tinder accounts of random people they don't even know?

Mughal

Banned
Explains the pictures. But why did he make a video showing his face/profile/etc then?

MorphIncel

Slayer
@"Mughal" Your signature is soo accurate its amazting, where is that from?

Drake

Normie
yeah that 'my friends made me this and that to troll me' is bullshit,if it was true it they would just make fun of it IRL,not on the fucking internet

Something about this doesn't add up. I don't think he is trolling at all.

How would he explain the countless aspie videos of him just pulling stupid poses? The very long and intricate forums posts, him on tinychat, etc etc.

Very strange.

Lel

Gigachad
stephen king said:
its damage control

he couldnt slay in new zealand due to bdd and anxiety

but after his new found thailand validation from sub 5 gook jungle apes he abandons all the PSL he stood for
typical PSL lurker tbh

''i just need a slim 5/10 gf to love me and cuddle with'' 

and when they get it they forget about the redpill and all

fucking betas

Brutus

King of Chads
He's an awkward aspie who probably DOESN'T struggle to get laid, but struggles with every other aspect of his life so he neede to get fake sympathy online

// Infolinks