Proof an 8 inch dick is NOT uncommon

look at this info

as you can see, the one in the most prestigious journal is the most redpilled study, not citing absurd cope like a 5 inch average dick size

so going by those numbers, from the most reputable study- focusing on penis size and how to augment the penis, we can even refine that even further

Ok so an 8 inch penis is 96th percentile right?

No. Perhaps for the 'general population' of genetic shit, but not for the people who matter, which are slayers.

Let's say the bottom 1/2 of men (and I am being generous) are genetic trash microdicks, which women think are far too small and cannot satisfy them- which is absolutely true. These dicks don't even matter as they're too small so they don't even count as humans.

So take that 96th percentile and subtract the half of genetic trash, making that 4 percent increase by double- it's now only, what, 92nd percentile?

Let's say men with 8 inch cocks are also genetically superior on average, and have high testosterone genes (correlation), making them more physically attractive. We'll multiply the amount by 1.5 to account for the masculinity and ideal facial ratios correlated with a big penis, now we are at 88th percentile. Yes this is completely arbitrary, but bear with me and deal with it.

Now think of the fact that men with big dicks are treasured and traded between women like yugioh cards and get favorable recommendations, increasing their slaycounts like mad - double the representation of big cocked men (and I am being absolutely parsimonious here with how much value I am assigning to it). Now we're only down to 76th percentile.

This means that 1/4 men that actually matter (that are basically even eligible to have sex) and are barely better than a clinical micropenis (have above 6 inch cocks) are packing legit no estatted 8 inch cocks.

James Franco

Slayer
Average for white guys is 7x5.5. The stats are lowered by the government  to prevent small dickcels from going ER. An 8 inch dick isn't rare at all, probably 1 in 3 guys is packin that much

James Franco said:
Average for white guys is 7x5.5. The stats are lowered by the government  to prevent small dickcels from going ER. An 8 inch dick isn't rare at all, probably 1 in 3 guys is packin that much
legit, if men knew the penispill truth there would be mass shootings everyday

perhaps it is best that the general populace remains ignorant

James Franco said:
1 out of 3??

Fuck no

TrickleDown said:
James Franco said:
1 out of 3??

Fuck no
more like 1 in 2, hell let's say 1 in 1, let's get real - any arbitrary number doesn't even matter

you have to realize that the bottom 80% of men are useless, fungible cannon fodder, which makes the concept of 'average' when applied to men's looks and physical features inherently worthless

unfullfilled

Incel
RaisingChadsKids said:
TrickleDown said:
1 out of 3??

Fuck no
more like 1 in 2, hell let's say 1 in 1, let's get real - any arbitrary number doesn't even matter

you have to realize that the bottom 80% of men are useless, fungible cannon fodder, which makes the concept of 'average' when applied to men's looks and physical features inherently worthless
the bottom accentuates the qualities of the top, if they were gone the relative scale would make top tier MMs average

also is dick size and looks correlated?

James Franco

Slayer
The average sexually active guy (slayer) is probably packin an 8.25x6.5 min

Thats you're competition boyos, dont compare urself to a bunch of gooks to make yourrselves feel better, lets be redpilled here

James Franco said:

Thats you're competition boyos, dont compare urself to a bunch of gooks to make yourrselves feel better, let's be redpilled here
holy fuck, dicksize copers absolutely blown the fuck out of the water and decimated

legit, your competition is SLAYERS, not 2 inch dick micropenis subhumans whose lives don't matter - the only percentiles or 'average' that matter are in relations to slayers and chads, and not the general populace

Colez_II

Normie
RaisingChadsKids said:
James Franco said:

Thats you're competition boyos, dont compare urself to a bunch of gooks to make yourrselves feel better, let's be redpilled here
holy fuck, dicksize copers absolutely blown the fuck out of the water and decimated

legit, your competition is SLAYERS, not 2 inch dick micropenis subhumans whose lives don't matter - the only percentiles or 'average' that matter are in relations to slayers and chads, and not the general populace
lol at replying to a satirical comment, inb4 mine was satirical too, no you're surface level deep boyo i can see right through it

i cant even begin to fathom how retarded that is

you can apply that same concept infinitely to other thigns like IQ

'sub 100 iq retards don't matter, the real scale is 100+!'

then 100 on that scale is considered terrible, so you bump it to 115, then 130, and so on, until 99.9th is 0 on your scale

KingMe

Chad
RaisingChadsKids said:
James Franco said:

Copers are mostly locked in at this point. It's suicide inducing to actually admit this shit if you are sub 7in and no girl will ever be happy with your cock. Even redpilled 7 inchers know its not ideal but at least you can get some occasional respect.

unfullfilled

Incel
Colez_II said:
RaisingChadsKids said:

lol at replying to a satirical comment, inb4 mine was satirical too, no you're surface level deep boyo i can see right through it

then 100 on that scale is considered terrible, so you bump it to 115, then 130, and so on, until 99.9th is 0 on your scale
exposing the autism on this thread

Colez_II

Normie
Rigor Mortis said:
just another reason why growing wrong ruins lives
lol if you legit think mouthbreathing caused your small dick too

no your shit genetics did

unfullfilled

Incel
unfullfilled said:
Colez_II said:

exposing the autism on this thread

:clap:

Rigor Mortis

sponsored by stöckli
Colez_II said:
Rigor Mortis said:
just another reason why growing wrong ruins lives
lol if you legit think mouthbreathing caused your small dick too

no your shit genetics did
phyto and xeno estrogens as well as malnutrition dont exactly help.

KingMe

Chad
So we have had the classic call the redpill autism cope

Next we will draw the ohh nice dick but I bet his face is ugly cope

Here is the reaction your mircopenis will never cause.