• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Proof all Asians are the same

dat feel

PSL Hall of Fame
Joined
Jul 9, 2015
Messages
20,371
Reputation
1,883
[font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]'WE.ARE.NOT.RELATED': Four Asian students with the same last name stage brilliant yearbook stunt where they spell out their frustrations in consecutive portraits [/font]

 

dat feel

PSL Hall of Fame
Joined
Jul 9, 2015
Messages
20,371
Reputation
1,883
they can very easily be the same person with a slight change of makeup

they could look identical to any non-Asian person if they tried
 

Happy Go Lucky

Regular
Joined
Jul 21, 2015
Messages
2,196
Reputation
3
dat feel said:
they can very easily be the same person with a slight change of makeup

they could look identical to any non-Asian person if they tried

I can see how the last two could look the same, but the first & second girl you could easily tell apart just by their mouth area.
 

Magnus

Champion
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
15,079
Reputation
35
Lmao the same thing happened at my school, entire rows full of Lee's and Kim's
 

Furby

Regular
Joined
Jul 14, 2015
Messages
1,673
Reputation
4
marco said:

This actually provides a boon to low LMSers, if you were to wife an Asian woman it would be nice to know there were unlimited back-ups units at your disposal of similar make & model numbers. Losing a top-tier white girl feels inconsolably irreplaceable.
 
U

untitled-man

Guest
You can't really use Korean as an example because you know Korea is a country of plastic surgery -___-
 
Joined
Nov 9, 2015
Messages
555
Reputation
1
Furby said:
marco said:

This actually provides a boon to low LMSers, if you were to wife an Asian woman it would be nice to know there were unlimited back-ups units at your disposal of similar make & model numbers.  Losing a top-tier white girl feels inconsolably irreplaceable.
High IQ response.
 

IceCutter

Megastar
Joined
Jul 31, 2015
Messages
8,961
Reputation
6
all races look the same
and when it comes to whites, all blondes look the same, all brunettes look the same, etc.
 

LostTuna

Machine
Joined
Jul 17, 2015
Messages
7,058
Reputation
19
IceCutter said:
all races look the same
and when it comes to whites, all blondes look the same, all brunettes look the same, etc.

err, no. asians look very homogenous esp in large groups, even other asians admit this. whites are very easy to tell apart cause there's so much variety with colouring (hair, eyes, skin tones) and different bone structure.
 

IceCutter

Megastar
Joined
Jul 31, 2015
Messages
8,961
Reputation
6
LostTuna said:
IceCutter said:
all races look the same
and when it comes to whites, all blondes look the same, all brunettes look the same, etc.

err, no. asians look very homogenous esp in large groups, even other asians admit this. whites are very easy to tell apart cause there's so much variety with colouring (hair, eyes, skin tones) and different bone structure.


yes that's what I mean

asians have diferent skin tones also
 
Top