they arent robust and detailed
 And there are 3 ways why going over 6ft0m5 negatively affects skull
1 long retarted necks 
2 skull gets bigger which fucks up facial prportions aka long midface
3 fwhr
keep coping

allindaeyes

Banned
if there is a human ideal height it is in the range 6'0 - 6'3. The fact is height is over rated and after a certian point ( Imo 5'8+ it matters most how well proportioned you are) arguements about whats ideal height are retarded

RudeRudy

Subhuman
allindaeyes said:
if there is a human ideal height it is in the range 6'0 - 6'3. The fact is height is over rated and after a certian point ( Imo 5'8+ it matters most how well proportioned you are) arguements about whats ideal height are retarded

You obvviously are retarted

allindaeyes

Banned
RudeRudy said:
allindaeyes said:

You obvviously are retarted

ok buddyo. Honestly I think I am dumb, but yet smarter than at least 90% of people around my age ( most older ) sad

JBoi

Subhuman
If you're over 5'8 and are built like a horizontal power machine, then you're good to go. This 6 foot plus nonsense has no footing with socially adjusted slayers.

JBoi

Subhuman
Maximus said:
JBoi said:
If you're over 5'8 and are built like a horizontal power machine, then you're good to go. This 6 foot plus nonsense has no footing with socially adjusted slayers.

But what about mogging?

If you can power punch a hole through an engine block, then you have it in the bag.