wew_lad

Push it to the limit xd
Masculinity Crew
Most programmers are incels and betas indeed. However imagine if you are a Chad AND a programmer. Best of both worlds.
Legit thread. I dominate my coworkers just with halo. They think I slay mad pussy 24/7

wew_lad

Push it to the limit xd
Masculinity Crew
You should be able to connect the dots now.
When I was younger I thought I wanted to become a dev because I spent most of my day in the computer lmao.
I don't really like it now, but Im good at coming up with solutions to problems, so I earn big boy bucks.
Although I honestly wish I studied medicine to become a maxilofacial surgeon to help other beings into becoming humans lol

HBK

Heart Break Kid
HQNP
When I was younger I thought I wanted to become a dev because I spent most of my day in the computer lmao.
I don't really like it now, but Im good at coming up with solutions to problems, so I earn big boy bucks.
Although I honestly wish I studied medicine to become a maxilofacial surgeon to help other beings into becoming humans lol
:clap:

SayNoToRotting

Chad
Mewslims
I take pride in being the least knowledgable person on technology I know, including many old people.

Technology is a basement curse, and is acknowledged as such in the real world.

Programming is a means to an end at best, but foolish as a sole bragging material.

pretty_boy

Kanye West's #1 fan
HQNP
in Europe the salaries are not so good, but in North America there are more and more regular looking people and women going into the field.
all jobs suck to a degree, so you may as well pick the one that pays a lot, is in huge demand (giving you flexibility, and has good hours.

I can't see why anyone would pick being an accountant, HR, etc over this.

YourFaceIsYourLife

LTR = cuck | Effort = it's over | Sun = life
Masculinity Crew
in Europe the salaries are not so good, but in North America there are more and more regular looking people and women going into the field.
all jobs suck to a degree, so you may as well pick the one that pays a lot, is in huge demand (giving you flexibility, and has good hours.

I can't see why anyone would pick being an accountant, HR, etc over this.
All jobs that aren't STEM related are a complete joke anyways

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
youre in college right bob? what you studying?
Marine engineering. I will become a technician engineer working in the motor rooms of cruise ships.

ayylmao

Moderạtor
Marine engineering. I will become a technician engineer working in the motor rooms of cruise ships.
how are you gonna slay if ur gonna be 24/7 inside a cruise ship far from land?

CURRYPROBLEMS

Slayer
NEVER STEMCEL AS A REGULAR CAREER PATH UNLESS YOU CAN BE A TOP 1% AMONG NERDS, GREAT FOR HOBBY THOUGH

Last edited: