Profile Types - Full Ante Face

heilsa

Slayer
(Full) Ante-face: Middle and lower face that protrudes forward to a great extent (e. g. Angelina Jolie), corresponding to our ideal of absolute beauty.
http://www.sailerclinic.com/en/fachwoerterverzeichnis.html

(full ante face on the left)

http://www.mauricemommaerts.eu/files/PDF/634977779913771600.pdf
(Overview about the different profile types)

The term ante face was coined by the surgeon Prof. Sailer who also offers procedures to achieve an full ante face (maxillomandibular advancement). While its indisputable that an full ante face looks better from the profile view its still controversial whether it makes a real difference from the front view.

Any kind of retro face looks aesthetical unappealing both from the front view and from the profile view.

In order to see how whether you got a full ante face its necessary to take a profile shot in natural head position. if your Middle and lower face is beyond the so called Gonzalez-Ulloa line youve got an full anteface.

(Gonzalez-Ulloa line =vertical line dropped from soft tissue nasion, perpendicular to the Frankfort horizontal plane)
(Frankfort horizontal plane is defined clinically as a line connecting the tragion (the notch in the superior margin of each tragus) and orbitale (the lowest palpable point on the inferior orbital rim))

There are ethnic differences. Most caucausian people dont have an full ante face. it is more common under black and asian people.

heilsa

Slayer
ManletInDisguise said:
Is not an anteface, she's tilting her head back giving the illusion it is.
JustLolAtYourMaxilla said:
Does this mean that neanderthals are chad slayers?
Polysynthetic Sumatran Orangutan said:
Ante-face is overrated in my opinion, in some it can look great, but it's not a prerequisite.

Anyway, here are the profiles of Emilia Clarke, Scarlett Johansson, Brooke Shields & Angelina Jolie.  Some of the most beautiful Women in the world.

clark has an full anteface.  her maxilla and mandibular are beyond the Gonzalez-Ulloa line.

chinless

Cuck
Lunchables said:

My profile looks like the woman on the left. Isn't she lifting her face up though?
Yeah, she's tilting her head up, and it's not a true profile shot.

heilsa

Slayer
dontbelonghere said:
Do I have an anteface?

I always wanted a bigger, more projected forehead because it's a neotenous/pedomorphic feature. Could I be wrong about that being attractive?
yeah im not falling for that.

anyway that girl you posted has an anteface. i dont know whethter a projecting forehead is an attractive feature. her mandibular or chin is retruded.

Jesus Christ

Normie
dontbelonghere said:
Do I have an anteface?

I always wanted a bigger, more projected forehead because it's a neotenous/pedomorphic feature. Could I be wrong about that being attractive?

Tlting the head too much forward.

Franktank

Normie
heilsa said:
dontbelonghere said:
Do I have an anteface?

anyway that girl you posted has an anteface. i dont know whethter a projecting forehead is an attractive feature. her mandibular or chin is retruded.
Rectroagthic profiles are ideal for women

Sociopath1983

Normie
Franktank said:
heilsa said:

According to science retro profiles are always inferior. Ideally the maxilla and mandible should be about 1cm in front of the forehead. A mild ante face is ideal on everyone male or female. It's the ideal profile.

heilsa

Slayer
Manuel said:
I never know how to judge if I have one, I don't know how to angle my head.
Natural head position

lltvyr

Slayer
Sociopath1983 said:
Franktank said:
According to science retro profiles are always inferior. Ideally the maxilla and mandible should be about 1cm in front of the forehead. A mild ante face is ideal on everyone male or female. It's the ideal profile.
Show me a maxilla that's 1 cm anterior than the supraorbital ridge please. Upper lip only maybe and of course nose, but those things aren't maxilla.

paulus

Banned
Move this into the lookmaxing/aesthetic section tbh @"elm"

Nelo

Banned
so ante face is a good thing? Looks overly primitive to me tbh

puahater

Cuck
it's clear the woman on the left's head is rotated out slightly and tilted up.  not a true profile shot, bad comparison.