profile of people openly believing in looks theory (and propagating it on the internet)

racists and other kinds of pitiful bigots
pedophiles (and hebephiles, lmao)
neets
dropouts
schizos and other mentally ill people
meat eaters
ex-convicts
sexists
conspiracy theorists
weirdos and rejects in general

this makes it easy for average people to reject the premise of looks being "everything", even though it's quite obvious.

still not sure what to make of the fact that, by inertia, this place has become (or has always been) indistinguishable from a gathering point for groups of people I listed above.

Coper_Nicus

RotMaxxing
i think most socially-smart people, especially women, understand black pill etc. on an instinctive level, without actually thinking about it. They might not be mewers or whatever, but they know and they act on it everyday. Especially zoomers. the difference between them and an autist is they just get on with it, or are also blue pilled in some way which lets them cope.

its the theorization and overthinking that makes an autist an autist, not the understanding.

sexists
conspiracy theorists

these are prevalent among the general population as well.
true. i mean it makes sense that people from the margins of society are the first to object against its social mechanisms. i'm just saying it's a shame and the main reason this topic gets discredited so easily (people will just tie it to personal traits of those complaining, ironically).

Fortnite kid

Farewell
neets
dropouts
meat eaters

ex-convicts
sexists
conspiracy theorists

bold applies to me

BEBE

👉👈
Truecels
neets
dropouts
meat eaters

ex-convicts
sexists
conspiracy theorists

bold applie to me
Being shy is not a mental illness :inlove:

Bobbu_flay

Baby on baby
Everyone knows looks matter, it slips out all the time just look at Twitter and tweets from girls or on tiktok

it’s just like copernicus said people just move on with it. And irl it’s nowhere near how people on here say it does.

the theorizing and obsessing is what separates this site from others.

Supreme Cunt

Gigachad
people from the margins of society are the first to object against its social mechanisms
It's more people on the average who object.
Most early revolutionaries and nihilists in Russia were upper middle class.
What the marxists used to call lumpenproletariat (unthinking lower strata of society) were reactionary and counter-revolutionary.

"In Capital (1867) Marx claimed legislation which turned soldiers and peasants "en masse into beggars, robbers, vagabonds, partly from inclination, in most cases from stress of circumstances." By this he deviated from his focus on the vicious and degenerate behavior of the lumpenproletariat in his writings on France. Instead he described the lumpenproletariat as part of the what he called an "industrial reserve army", which capitalists used as times required. Thus "vagabonds, criminals, prostitutes" and other lumpenproletariat formed an element within the "surplus population" in a capitalist system"

Also most people here who talk a lot about looks are average looking. Legit ugly people are probably too embarrassed to be on the forefront of it.

It's more people on the average who object.
Most early revolutionaries and nihilists in Russia were upper middle class.
What the marxists used to call lumpenproletariat (unthinking lower strata of society) were reactionary and counter-revolutionary.

"In Capital (1867) Marx claimed legislation which turned soldiers and peasants "en masse into beggars, robbers, vagabonds, partly from inclination, in most cases from stress of circumstances." By this he deviated from his focus on the vicious and degenerate behavior of the lumpenproletariat in his writings on France. Instead he described the lumpenproletariat as part of the what he called an "industrial reserve army", which capitalists used as times required. Thus "vagabonds, criminals, prostitutes" and other lumpenproletariat formed an element within the "surplus population" in a capitalist system"

Also most people here who talk a lot about looks are average looking. Legit ugly people are probably too embarrassed to be on the forefront of it.
i'm talking strictly about explicit complaints about looks. i agree that 99% of people's whining can be broken down to their dissatisfaction with their looks/genetics, but they're very rarely being clear about it, whether because of their delusion or fear of getting ostracized

looks only matter until you're about 25 or so
Nah still matters, I'm 28. Girls my age still talk to me about looks a lot though it is mostly the younger ones who are rude (like "that ugly guy over there tried talking to me earlier hahaha"). But LOSERS always have excuses.

"Oh you're just a natural you do these special pimp techniques naturally!"

"Oh women are actually all lying to you about what they want!"

Always an excuse.

Attraction happens based on looks voice same shit that makes us attracted to a woman. Then autism and social anxiety can make it so you can't sleep w anyone because you turn everyone off despite them being open to your looks.

And looking high status or popular (mostly genetic too btw) is more important than being beautiful. Another thing that isn't understood by much of anyone.

It's all looks. Believing it's not actually makes you act strangely because you start worrying about the lines and dialogue rather than just knowing she likes or doesn't like you and connecting with the person being normal etc.

Another thing those loser types do is ALWAYS blame themselves for an interaction not leading to sex. Women haters do the precise opposite. The reality is OBVIOUSLY that there is a two way street involved. Do you become best friends with everyone? You cannot expect to have great rapport or click with every woman you talk to. Sometimes you're just like not that compatible and convo dies out.

That's how most non ugly men "lose" girls. They're interested but the two people just don't really click so mutually the convo just kinda dies down. That's normal. Mini dose MDMA cheats it so you love everyone and therefore build like best friend rapport with even the fucking cab driver LOL but it's not normal obviously. Like when not on empathogens you're not building rapport because your mind actively isn't really feelin' the person srs. It's not a failure in techniques.

Like how you can chat for 5 hours with a pal then other people your mind is just fuckin' blank.

zombie

Rotting until the day I am actually dead
Rotters
People respect ex-convicts, some even look up to them. I can't even imagine an ex-convict talking about looks theory lmao

Normally they have 75 layers of cope they had to keep to live in prison for years. They are always positive about everything because they had to be

cretinous

Incel
“If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.”

Yeah being kind is a positive trait. Brian Austin Green is like the most desirable man in Hollywood lmao. It's just outcast looking incels who cope w trynna compensate acting like a pimp or something. It's really sad. Admiring literal pimps is weird and sad too IMO lmfao.

Yeah being kind is a positive trait. Brian Austin Green is like the most desirable man in Hollywood lmao. It's just outcast looking incels who cope w trynna compensate acting like a pimp or something. It's really sad. Admiring literal pimps is weird and sad too IMO lmfao.
Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green

One of the most lauded open relationships is that of Megan Fox and Brian Austin Greene. It is reported that Megan is the one with the open privileges, and not Greene. Although they have three children since this relationship arrangement was reported, it is not clear if the arrangement is still in operation.
:lmfao:

@SilverKl

i think you've made a more detailed thread about this