Pro tip: read books about slayers to normalise such behaviour in your cuck brains

Reading books that revolve around alpha slayer characters is a great way to start training your mind into seeing behaviour of that sort as being normal, natural, good, safe (i.e. you won't get arrested) and productive. Most of us with behaviour/personality problems could be said to be afraid and embarrassed of acting in an NT or slayer way, perhaps in part by having not grown up around characters like that IRL.

I think that books do a better job of it than TV/films because when you read your brain does more work in creating the characters and bringing them to life, so it gets in deeper and affects you more.

srs, try it. Wilbur Smith has a load of good novels with ridiculously alpha characters (they slay puss + kill other men + lead huge international business/military organisations)

We should all start reading female romance novels in order to imitate the main character slayers.

OldRooster

King of Chads
This is worth a try.

Are his books readily available at major retail stores? What section?

Which one book would you recommend and/or which to avoid?
[hr]
Dusk said:
We should all start reading female romance novels in order to imitate the main character slayers.
I have never read a female romance novel, I would assume they are told from the point of view of the female.

He would see faces in movies, on T.V., in magazines, and in books

He thought that some of these faces might be right for him
And through the years, by keeping an ideal facial structure fixed in his mind
Or somewhere in the back of his mind
That he might, by force of will, cause his face to approach those of his ideal

OldRooster said:
This is worth a try.

Are his books readily available at major retail stores? What section?

Which one book would you recommend and/or which to avoid?
He's a well known author, I got a handful of his novels for free a few years ago and I've enjoyed them all so far. I've read, of his:

> a time to die
> the seventh scroll
> men of men
> monsoon
> golden fox

and tbh they're quite formulaic but all very good and all have legit SLAYER high LMS male leads (or more than one), plus snobbish bitches who get the dick they deserve. Also WS particularly likes story arcs than span generations and so individual books might cover ~10 or more years, and complete family lines are traced out over a series of long ass books, and he goes into a lot of detail about how these family raise more slayer sons etc.

They get a bit soppy in parts but that's actually something we incels need to learn about as well. Bitches need slayers to be lovey dovey from time to time. Being a cold, emotionless rock is unattractive and "boring".

assburger

Gigachad
cope

if anytthing is gunna work its not gunna be wasting time reading fking fiction books like a kid

asiancel

King of Chads
most kids grow up watching films about slayers and idolizing said slayers. doesn't seem to work.

layingdown

Normie
legit

most incels crush for 1 girl and make their entire lives revolve around her

while they sit at home and play vidya games

then wonder why they're incel 

"A womans test in life is material, a mans test in life is a woman" - Dave Chappelle 

That's how you end up being a bluepill beta cuck to some fat whale who hates your existence

boyos make women the priority

slayers make other shit the priority while banging girls along the way

juicebrah

Incel
Ephebophiling said:
He would see faces in movies, on T.V., in magazines, and in books

He thought that some of these faces might be right for him
And through the years, by keeping an ideal facial structure fixed in his mind
Or somewhere in the back of his mind
That he might, by force of will, cause his face to approach those of his ideal
bruhhh, where is that from?