Pro tip dont "buy the dip" / catch falling knife

slutty_french_girl17

Expert charter technical analyst

you need to catch these kinds of tradea

If you dont know why/whats going on, its over

Magnifique

increasingly impatient
Staff member
Sell as it is falling and buy it back at a cheaper price.
Is that legit?

SeanO'God

Regular
Truecels
Sell as it is falling and buy it back at a cheaper price.
Is that legit?
that depends son

the crypto market moves fast and is unpredictable - indeed it is possible that as you sell the trend reverses and you don't have a chance to buy in

slutty_french_girl17

that depends son

the crypto market moves fast and is unpredictable - indeed it is possible that as you sell the trend reverses and you don't have a chance to buy in
you need a good entry/exit point so if it reverses you can close your position with slight profit

Obnoxious Weirdo

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Birds
yeah I get that it's safter to wait until after, but how tf are you meant to know if it's a dead cat bounce or a bull trap?

I feel like you're always just trying to guess the sentiment of the wealthiest investors

Last edited:

slutty_french_girl17

yeah I get that it's safter to wait until after, but how tf are you meant to know if it's a dead cat bounce or a bull trap?

I feel like you're always just trying to guess the sentiment of the wealthiest investors
if you buy a major level, it should touch that level before it goes down again, so you have a chance to exit your position at a small profit or small loss.

red circle is a very low risk buy

Obnoxious Weirdo

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Birds
if you buy a major level, it should touch that level before it goes down again, so you have a chance to exit your position at a small profit or small loss.

red circle is a very low risk buy
Technical Analysis Is So True | I Don't Believe In That Nonsense / So True  | Know Your Meme

Resonator

Joke
What do you think those cuck sellers are gonna do when BTC and ETH jump back up? They're going to FOMO back in and make coins smash through the current ATHs. Technical analysis is overrated in crypto, understanding the psychology of today's investors is much more important.

OldRooster

Champion
What do you think those cuck sellers are gonna do when BTC and ETH jump back up? They're going to FOMO back in and make coins smash through the current ATHs. Technical analysis is overrated in crypto, understanding the psychology of today's investors is much more important.
worth repeating

slutty_french_girl17

all i am saying is dont catch falling knife and the only way to detect end of dump is technical anylasis.

technical anylasis is based on psychology