Prior to lookism, were you into pickup? Which gurus did you follow?

Prior to red pill I was deep into pickup. Getting rejected on the streets, getting rejected in the clubs, the works.

I followed 2 companies. Simple pickup and rsd. Posted on the simple pickup forums everyday, watched rsd content religiously and even read rsd Jeffys book.

Lay count from cold approach: 0

Thanks for wasting my time faggits.

Which gurus did you follow? Did you ever gain skills or improve your results?

Legalizer

Banned
Simple pickup then I discovered RSD Julien, legit teaching but I hate how they are extremist about their worldview like LMS 100% don't matter and keep throwing around word like "value" to upsell their products. Julien is the best cuz you he just explains shit straight away, PIMP is his best product even better than SHIFT. Tyler runs aspie game so unless you're into non-NT stuff then you should ignore. 

Julien old content is legit, take a look on emotion, how to maintain frame and how to keep attention. Now people realize looks matter and the forum is dying RSD is moving towards self-dev, which I don't follow anymore

Looksmaxx + PUA (NTmaxx) = guarantee lay

marty

Slayer
I am an oldcel and actually did cold approach pickup before it was even mainstream.  Then I started watching videos from several pua companies and haven't done a cold approach since.