primitive Sex appeal Vs HQNP magnificence

Gandharva

Banned
[video=youtube][video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

wich one do you choose? 

while the former arent aesthetically ''pretty''they do exude sex appeal and a look of sluttiness.even uglies can be sexually appealing.hot but shouldnt be  .

the latter looks like angels but doesnt have the raw sex appeal(but do exude sex appeal in a cute,innocent fashion)  .

vs
[hr]
[video=youtube]

vs

[video=youtube]www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0I1py90Heo[/video]

[video=youtube][hr]
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OEtW6xaxwc[/video]

Gandharva

Banned
(the two asian models are HQNP, the  rest slut appeal)

Gandharva

Banned
I choose primitive sex .....I like both women and men with primitive looks.  primitive in  the good way of course.I just think of some tropical island with forbidden sex   .

Gandharva

Banned
[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Adyrk7bvrWA[/video]

I couldnt never imagine fucking a pure HQNP(like tyger) with music like this,in nice weather  ,doing drugs together etc

they just seem boring ,I think of some uptight SJW feminist or bitch that likes classical music and Boba tea as ''fun''.

igesio

Banned
I just realised the difference between primitive and HQNP is the same as ONS and LTR. I want to nut in the fat ass primitive girl so hard but I just can't imagine loving her and spending my life with her because she is dumb as primitive as fuck.

Anyone have the study on looks and ONS, LTR with men? I want to know what makes men primitive and HQNP.

Gandharva

Banned

for SFcels
[hr]
igesio said:
I just realised the difference between primitive and HQNP is the same as ONS and LTR. I want to nut in the fat ass primitive girl so hard but I just can't imagine loving her and spending my life with her because she is dumb as primitive as fuck.

Anyone have the study on looks and ONS, LTR with men? I want to know what makes men primitive and HQNP.
Primitive men look almost neanderthalish,have Broad shoulders,athletic bodies etc but usually a cute feature like full lips  .the guys I  usually promote.

HQNP men are like Lachowski  or  viiperi  .

I would say marlon,but he  has primitive sex appeal  .

igesio

Banned
Gandharva said:
Primitive men look almost neanderthalish,have Broad shoulders,athletic bodies etc but usually a cute feature like full lips  .the guys I  usually promote. [font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]HQNP men are like Lachowski  or  viiperi  .[/font]
[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]But that is just intuitional broscience made up by you. There was an actual study which concluded that men with high fWHR were more desirable for one-night stand and less for long-term relationships, or something like that. I can't remember.[/font]

Feelsbrah

Banned
My avi^  is the perfect HQNP girl with minimal sex appeal.   Shes a legit angel I want to play with her hair and hold her hand, the euphoria that would release to me would be better than creampie-ing a primitive girl but that would be good as well