Pretty sure my Mother is beyond disappointed in me at this point

Bojack

Lookism God
Like supremely disappointed to the point of disgust tbh.

Bojack

Lookism God
Surgery+Roids=Ascension said:
Bojack said:
Like supremely disappointed to the point of disgust tbh.
Your thread to rep ratio keeps her up at 4am on week nights
Pretty sure she negs me on this forum tbh.

Gamercel

Incel
Pretty much the same. I have failed in life, school, looks, status and so on. Only thing I'am glad I don't have to worry about in the moment is money but that's because I'am a rotting base dweller.

Limp_armdick

Slayer
You should be disappointed in her for not giving you better genes, never forget nothing is our fault

Nothing

We are the byproduct of the failures committed by our predecessors

Bojack

Lookism God
Gamercel said:
Pretty much the same. I have failed in life, school, looks, status and so on. Only thing I'am glad I don't have to worry about in the moment is money but that's because I'am a rotting base dweller.
It's okay, she still has my perfect sister that she can place all of her hopes and dreams on. I constantly remind my Mother of her failure to produce more children, thus improving her chances of successful offspring greatly.
[hr]
Limp_armdick said:
You should be disappointed in her for not giving you better genes, never forget nothing is our fault

Nothing

We are the byproduct of the failures committed by our predecessors
Where does personal responsibility factor into your calculations. Though genetics does play a huge role no doubt.

Limp_armdick

Slayer
Didn't u hear me boyo nothing is our fault, no personal responsibility, what are we to do? Choose our genes, order test and hgh? With what money? Parents decide everything, by the time your eyes opened it was already too late