• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Pretty sure Karlspatz is LARP'ing on his credentials seeing as he can't even tell me what time preference is

nonchaditsover

1/10 eye area
Anyone who reads your posts can tell you have serious mental issues, probably some sort of autism or Asperger's

Let's jot down facts
-im a framecel
-i get no respect from other men, i'm treated like a child because of my frame (despite me height mogging them)
-i get insecure when it comes to women because i know men don't respect me why would women
-i have to prove myself in other ways : money, aggression

Sexy Grandma

Goddess / Queen
HQNP
Let's jot down facts
-im a framecel
-i get no respect from other men, i'm treated like a child because of my frame (despite me height mogging them)
-i get insecure when it comes to women because i know men don't respect me why would women
-i have to prove myself in other ways : money, aggression

:cage:

Keep coping when it's clear as day to everyone you are fucked in the head.

Obnoxious Weirdo

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Birds
These threads are seriously cringe btw

They're all just look what I learned in my introductory college class meanwhile you shit on the education system and rehearse alternative (aka retarded) viewpoints on everything. What an independent thinker lmao

uglysmile

Manlet with mushroom dick
You don’t know what you’re asking. The answer involves a lot of shit, and context. I could give you examples. Also interest isn’t caused by anything except Jews and banks

Inflation on a currency is the consequence of generating new fictive money by the central banks like FED or EZB.

The interest rate is linked to the inflation rate to compensate for it.

Thatswhy our USD and EUR should all be invested in goods that will always have a value. Like gold, appartments and company stocks of companies that are profitable.

nonchaditsover

1/10 eye area
OP is literally a retard who keeps asking a question of the opposite of how its supposed to be phrased and asks "why"

Which is something he feels he memorized somewhere but there is no "why"

This is like asking someone "ok I understand that a group is an algebraic object w associativity inverdr AND identity.. But Why?"

Its a retarded low IQ gotcha attempt wjere this retard demonstrates he has no actual question cause the answer would inexplicably be linked to some poorly phrased context he purposefully didnt include.

OP is and always will be a retarded faggot

The fact that so any of you poverty cucks try desperately to disprove me shows exactly where your place is. 6 feet under my boots.
Muh group axioms why

nonchaditsover

1/10 eye area

They're all just look what I learned in my introductory college class meanwhile you shit on the education system and rehearse alternative (aka retarded) viewpoints on everything. What an independent thinker lmao
im 100% certain OP just googles random shit about a particular subject and flash cards people on it

Karlsplatz

A Chinese Man
Inflation on a currency is the consequence of generating new fictive money by the central banks like FED or EZB.

The interest rate is linked to the inflation rate to compensate for it.

Thatswhy our USD and EUR should all be invested in goods that will always have a value. Like gold, appartments and company stocks of companies that are profitable.
>Inflation on a currency is the consequence of generating new fictive money by the central banks like FED or EZB.

No it is not

Inflation can be a consequence of it, but it is not the result of it, inflation just means an increase in the price of a good or service, inflation also happens when a nation takes on debt (via fiscal policy) but there isn't enough real growth to make up for the added capital infusion; monetary policy is entirely different.

>The interest rate is linked to the inflation rate to compensate for it.

The "interest rate" is just a rate the central bank charges on holding money from banks overnight, this encourages banks to not store money or actually physically store money or to loan out/invest it. Negative interest rates encourage consumption; interest rates cant go too negative cause banks will just literally hire people to watch over money.

Positive interest rate means the fed actually pays banks to hold that money, they actually print money when they do this - but it's deflationary, negative interest rates do the opposite but are inflationary.

So how do central banks control inflation? They do so by controlling the asset supply in the market, this is what "controlling the money supply" actually means, central banks will use a method known as quantitative easing in the repurchase market to buy government bonds at a near zero "interest rate", this is one way they increase the money supply. Note this is always temporary - they eventually unload these bonds onto the market, and when they do, "interest" on treasury securities and government bonds goes up - this tightens the purse of a central government.

But this interest rate has nothing to do with the federal funds rate (the "interest rates" you hear markets always talk about). Actually, it is influenced by them inasmuch that when interest rates are high, banks offer much higher returns than ordinary treasury bonds - this pushes up the price of treasury bonds as there are more competing financial assets offering higher return - but high interest rates often ironically accompany inflation as a result - since the central bank will carry out massive REPOs to make up for the lack of demand for governmental debt.

>Thatswhy our USD and EUR should all be invested in goods that will always have a value. Like gold, appartments and company stocks of companies that are profitable.

No it wouldn't if the interest rates are high treasury bonds will offer a better return than investments; in times of high inflation too, TIPS (treasury inflation protected securities) are better than stock investments, stock markets grow best at times of moderate inflation and accommodatory interest rates.

Last edited:

Sexy Grandma

Goddess / Queen
HQNP

I have never shit on the education system expect for you poor souls who didn't learn basic math in highschool.

Karlsplatz

A Chinese Man
I have never shit on the education system expect for you poor souls who didn't learn basic math in highschool.
shut up you retard, I provided the best education on economics above, go read it you will learn a thing or two instead of asking retarded questions on topics you have no idea about.

Sexy Grandma

Goddess / Queen
HQNP
shut up you retard, I provided the best education on economics above, go read it you will learn a thing or two instead of asking retarded questions on topics you have no idea about.

Yea your answer is decent, I didn't say anything bad about it, now did I?

You are still missing the whole point I was trying to make which is as population rises, inflation will rise too. Which leads to a conversation on growth and if infinite growth is even realistic.

Earlier you said something about infinite growth and how people would go mine asteroids if we all lived in a truly free market global system, which is stupid cause you are assuming infinite growth is possible or even wanted by people.

Obnoxious Weirdo

Birds
So we're in agreement that masks are effective, lockdown measures are justified and vaccines are safe. Because this is what schools and universities teach btw

Sexy Grandma

Goddess / Queen
HQNP
So we're in agreement that masks are effective, lockdown measures are justified and vaccines are safe. Because this is what schools and universities teach btw

No they don't teach that, link 1 RCT that shows masks work at stopping the spread of viral disease among humans.

Lockdowns are easily disproven by Texas and Florida COVID numbers pre and post lockdown.

Schools and universities also teach that communism is good cause it it gives everyone a chance and if you give everyone a chance there will be more scientific discoveries, which again is false and we all know it is.

I haven't shit on the education system yet but here I will for the first time: Universities post 1990 are indoctrination factories. There was once a group of some very smart German people who moved to America and realized that if they wanted to force communism on people all they had to do was teach it's the "correct" way in universities.

And the "vaccines" being pushed out for COVID are gene therapy and not traditional vaccines. Everyone says they are experimental thus not safe.

Obnoxious Weirdo

Birds
No they don't teach that, link 1 RCT that shows masks work at stopping the spread of viral disease among humans.
ok

face it, vast majority of scientific literature support uses of face coverings

also jfl at asking for rcts, yeah let's just put covid positive patients in a lab and get healthy volunteers to stand close to them, some with face covering some not LOL

Lockdowns are easily disproven by Texas and Florida COVID numbers pre and post lockdown.
no they're not

Schools and universities also teach that communism is good cause it it gives everyone a chance and if you give everyone a chance there will be more scientific discoveries, which again is false and we all know it is.
:jag:

saying things like this is how I know you're a stupid motherfucker

I haven't shit on the education system yet but here I will for the first time: Universities post 1990 are indoctrination factories. There was once a group of some very smart German people who moved to America and realized that if they wanted to force communism on people all they had to do was teach it's the "correct" way in universities.
but you have now, and I could easily tell this was your view on it because of how basic and predictable you've been so far

And the "vaccines" being pushed out for COVID are gene therapy and not traditional vaccines. Everyone says they are experimental thus not safe.
mrna vaccines are completely safe, they've been in testing for years now and have gone through rigorous trials

Sexy Grandma

Goddess / Queen
HQNP
ok

face it, vast majority of scientific literature support uses of face coverings

also jfl at asking for rcts, yeah let's just put covid positive patients in a lab and get healthy volunteers to stand close to them, some with face covering some not LOL

no they're not

:jag:

saying things like this is how I know you're a stupid motherfucker

but you have now, and I could easily tell this was your view on it because of how basic and predictable you've been so far

mrna vaccines are completely safe, they've been in testing for years now and have gone through rigorous trials

You clearly didn't read that pnas paper. It doesn't say anything about viral protection, it only has evidence against bacterial spread.

None of those are RCT's. Cage at you. You cannot provide a RCT for masks, cause it doesn't exist.

Anyways it's ok, you go get vaccinated, I won't, and we will see who lives longer.

12000IQVeneficViolator

Cortisol Warfare
Under 18
Meanwhile chads fucking your oneitis
0680629e851ecc4bdbba2c7084b6c4a1c7ae936b.gif