• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Pretty sure Karlspatz is LARP'ing on his credentials seeing as he can't even tell me what time preference is

nonchaditsover

1/10 eye area
Cause the raves I normally go to are now made illegal.

I was outside raving before, unlike you wasting your nights on a computer.

wasting nights = no income
spending nights on computer for me = $
$ = easier life = jaw implants = chad = women = reproduction = maximized dopamine = fulfilled my biological destiny

nonchaditsover

1/10 eye area
Yes you posting on lookism right now is making you a ton of money :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
jfl if you think my project isn't fully automated with a continuous integrated and continuous delivered pipeline
i sit on my computer for customer service thats it ofc it makes me money otherwise my customers won't advertise through word of mouth, and continue their subscription

Sexy Grandma

Goddess / Queen
HQNP
jfl if you think my project isn't fully automated with a continuous integrated and continuous delivered pipeline
i sit on my computer for customer service thats it ofc it makes me money otherwise my customers won't advertise through word of mouth, and continue their subscription

Yes I am sure you have a ton of customers reading your posts right now and it's making you money :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Sexy Grandma

Goddess / Queen
HQNP
it's easy to reply to posts when you have four monitors, 160 WPM, and quick at problem solving
Look unlike your pussy ass who is scared of the flu, I asked a hospital to go in and film the COVID wing myself and they refused me for "your own safety and public health" :ROFLMAO:

And again unlike you, I went raving out last summer and never got sick. I can't believe how big of a pussy you are. No wonder you cry on here all the time about your looks and girls :ROFLMAO:

Grow some balls. I guess it's impossible when you spend your whole life in front of a screen.

nonchaditsover

1/10 eye area
Look unlike your pussy ass who is scared of the flu, I asked a hospital to go in and film the COVID wing myself and they refused me for "your own safety and public health" :ROFLMAO:

And again unlike you, I went raving out last summer and never got sick. I can't believe how big of a pussy you are. No wonder you cry on here all the time about your looks and girls :ROFLMAO:

Grow some balls. I guess it's impossible when you spend your whole life in front of a screen.
i wish i was a pussy i wouldn't have broken my nose

nonchaditsover

1/10 eye area
Yea you are also autistic probably get some sort of autism rage and start fights for no reason.
I was drunk and this manlet cut me in line, i took his hat off and made fun of his balding recessed face and his friends jumped me

Sexy Grandma

Goddess / Queen
HQNP
I was drunk and this manlet cut me in line, i took his hat off and made fun of his balding recessed face and his friends jumped me

Sounds like you have no friends who have your back like the manlet did.

Sucks to be a social loser. :ROFLMAO: Maybe if you weren't such an unlikable prick it wouldn't have happened.

nonchaditsover

1/10 eye area
Sounds like you have no friends who have your back like the manlet did.

Sucks to be a social loser. :ROFLMAO: Maybe if you weren't such an unlikable prick it wouldn't have happened.
i didn't have friends, but i had a bottle in my hand and used it

I ignore all my friends, they call me / text me and i just ignore them. I have better things to do. Make money, research looks, fix looks, and shitpost.

nonchaditsover

1/10 eye area
Exactly, you have actual mental issues, go get help.
I ignore all my friends, they call me / text me and i just ignore them. I have better things to do. Make money, research looks, fix looks, and shitpost.

I don't have mental issues. I'm a framecel, no one respects me IRL.

Sexy Grandma

Goddess / Queen
HQNP

I don't have mental issues. I'm a framecel, no one respects me IRL.

Anyone who reads your posts can tell you have serious mental issues, probably some sort of autism or Asperger's