• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Pretty sure Karlspatz is LARP'ing on his credentials seeing as he can't even tell me what time preference is

Sexy Grandma

Goddess / Queen
HQNP
You don’t know what you’re asking. The answer involves a lot of shit, and context. I could give you examples. Also interest isn’t caused by anything except Jews and banks

Again no. Inflation has to happen as population grows. Blaming muh jews and muh banks lol, you realize the Romans inflated their currency before Jews and banks were involved, right?

Karlsplatz

A Chinese Man
Again no. Inflation has to happen as population grows.
Inflation has nothing to do with time preference

Time preference exists independent of scarcity

You prove youre a retard as you keep typing

Sexy Grandma

Goddess / Queen
HQNP
Inflation has nothing to do with time preference

Time preference exists independent of scarcity

You prove youre a retard as you keep typing

:cage: Inflation has nothing to do with time preference? Go pay more attention in school.

nonchaditsover

1/10 eye area
Again no. Inflation has to happen as population grows.
It’s all a mind game. Supply and demand. Production costs rise because consumers want more and there’s low supply, manufacturers are paying more to produce said good at a higher price.... why did production costs go up in the first place? Because the producers know people value the good more so > demand = > price

You ever wonder why economics isn’t a STEM field.

moeny has no intrinsic worth at the end of the day people are willing to sell at whst willing people are to buy there’s an equilibrium where sale price = consumer buy price and this is where you define price anyway it’s all behavioral can’t be objectified

Karlsplatz

A Chinese Man
Time preference exists regardless of whether a resource is scarce - example if it rains in 5 seconds there isn't scarcity of water but you're a low iq retard if you take a loan from a bank to buy a tub of rainwater

Sexy Grandma

Goddess / Queen
HQNP
It’s all a mind game. Supply and demand. Production costs rise because consumers want more and there’s low supply, manufacturers are paying more to produce said good at a higher price.... why did production costs go up in the first place? Because the producers know people value the good more so > demand = > price

You ever wonder why economics isn’t a STEM field

Consumers want more as an aggregate cause there are more consumers thus you need more.

Karlsplatz

A Chinese Man

You ever wonder why economics isn’t a STEM field
Economics isnt STEM
But

Math is pretty useful in predicting behavior same way CS is

Association rules etc

nonchaditsover

1/10 eye area
Time preference exists regardless of whether a resource is scarce - example if it rains in 5 seconds there isn't scarcity of water but you're a low iq retard if you take a loan from a bank to buy a tub of rainwater
Rofl

ItIsWhatItIs

Rotter
Imagine saying, I like Star Wars...

And @Sexy Grandma comes along and says, oh really, well if you're a real Star Wars fan, answer this obscure question...

That's like some 13 year old shit

Karlsplatz

A Chinese Man
:cage: Inflation has nothing to do with time preference? Go pay more attention in school.
It doesnt

Time preference is behavioral

Inflation is not behavioral

Inflation occurs due to the money supply vs resource supply

Time preference exists due to desire

You are a dumb fag and you keep proving it with your low iq statements

Sexy Grandma

Goddess / Queen
HQNP
It doesnt

Time preference is behavioral

Inflation is not behavioral

Inflation occurs due to the money supply vs resource supply

Time preference exists due to desire

You are a dumb fag and you keep proving it with your low iq statements

Time preference isn't related to inflation :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Good joke.

Sexy Grandma

Goddess / Queen
HQNP

Again you realize the Romans inflated their own currency by debasing the coins cause the population kept growing and there wasn't enough metal to make the same type of coins for everyone in the system, right?

This was before jews and banks.

nonchaditsover

1/10 eye area
Again you realize the Romans inflated their own currency by debasing the coins cause the population kept growing and there wasn't enough metal to make the same type of coins for everyone in the system, right?
Hey I have a mask that allows you to change your face to any PSL. I will sell it to you for 100 chad coins. You must buy my chad coins, each chad coin I will sell for $500 USD.

tomorrow I will now sell each chad coin for $1,000 usd because a lot of people are buying my PSL mask

Chad coin is now worth more than USD bitch (over 1 billion people have purchased my mask and now it’s worth 500 chad coins but each coin is $100,000 usd)

Sexy Grandma

Goddess / Queen
HQNP
Hey I have a mask that allows you to change your face to any PSL. I will sell it to you for 100 chad coins. You must buy my chad coins, each chad coin I will sell for $500 USD.

tomorrow I will now sell each chad coin for $1,000 usd because a lot of people are buying my PSL mask

Chad coin is now worth more than USD bitch

Man this is once again with you being pro-lockdown cause it helps you make more money and oil executives being pro plastic for the same reason.

Yet you both will suffer negative consequences in the long run cause of the things you support for profit now :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

You can't seem to relate two things together.

nonchaditsover

1/10 eye area
Man this is once again with you being pro-lockdown cause it helps you make more money and oil executives being pro plastic for the same reason.

Yet you both will suffer negative consequences in the long run cause of the things you support for profit now :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

You can't seem to relate two things together.
All I know is more people lived from lockdown than people have died from lockdown due to depression or isolation

without lockdown more ppl die than now assuming all else equal (murder rate, other diseases, natural causes, etc)

Sexy Grandma

Goddess / Queen
HQNP
All I know is more people lived from lockdown than people have died from lockdown due to depression or isolation

"lived from lockdown" is assuming people would die without it, which there is no way of proving.

Actually there is, look at Texas and Florida, they are doing great.