• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Pretty sure Karlspatz is LARP'ing on his credentials seeing as he can't even tell me what time preference is

Mr Game and Watch

#ASIANLIVESMATTER
Oldcels
In economics, time preference (or time discounting,[1] delay discounting, temporal discounting,[2] long-term orientation[3]) is the current relative valuation placed on receiving a good or some cash at an earlier date compared with receiving it at a later date.[1]

Time preferences are captured mathematically in the discount function. The higher the time preference, the higher the discount placed on returns receivable or costs payable in the future.

One of the factors that may determine an individual's time preference is how long that individual has lived. An older individual may have a lower time preference (relative to what they had earlier in life) due to a higher income and to the fact that they have had more time to acquire durable commodities (such as a college education or a house).[4]

Imagine not knowing this highschool tier economic theory, or thinking it's hard to grasp. Even if you never heard of it you can learn everything you need to know after a 15 minute readup

Sexy Grandma

Goddess / Queen
HQNP
Imagine not knowing this highschool tier economic theory, or thinking it's hard to grasp. Even if you never heard of it you can learn everything you need to know after a 15 minute readup

Ok now tell me why money is discounted in future valuation.

Karlsplatz

A Chinese Man
OP is literally a retard who keeps asking a question of the opposite of how its supposed to be phrased and asks "why"

Which is something he feels he memorized somewhere but there is no "why"

This is like asking someone "ok I understand that a group is an algebraic object w associativity inverdr AND identity.. But Why?"

Its a retarded low IQ gotcha attempt wjere this retard demonstrates he has no actual question cause the answer would inexplicably be linked to some poorly phrased context he purposefully didnt include.

OP is and always will be a retarded faggot

The fact that so any of you poverty cucks try desperately to disprove me shows exactly where your place is. 6 feet under my boots.

Sexy Grandma

Goddess / Queen
HQNP
OP is literally a retard who keeps asking a question of the opposite of how its supposed to be phrased and asks "why"

Which is something he feels he memorized somewhere but there is no "why"

This is like asking someone "ok I understand that a group is an algebraic object w associativity inverdr AND identity.. But Why?"

Its a retarded low IQ gotcha attempt wjere this retard demonstrates he has no actual question cause the answer would inexplicably be linked to some poorly phrased context he purposefully didnt include.

OP is and always will be a retarded faggot

The fact that so any of you poverty cucks try desperately to disprove me shows exactly where your place is. 6 feet under my boots.

You are a retard who believe in infinite growth and fails to understand basic human nature.

No one wants to go mine asteroids, they rather kill 99 per cent of the population and live in an automated utopia with strict population control measures.

Karlsplatz

A Chinese Man
And why is 100 dollars today worth more than 100 dollars tomorrow?
He keeps asking this retardedly phrased question pretending its a gotcha

When this is just the same as asking why would i want an apple today vs tomorrow

Because of desire

Because you want a tv or nike shoes now

So you'll be willing to pay more later

But this absolute retard then turns around and pretends I haven't answered it

Just neck yourself you complete moron

nonchaditsover

1/10 eye area
Ok and what causes interest, inflation, supply / demand?
Banks scamming you that’s what

inflation is usually created with a price increase of goods, or a supply increase in currency ...

Interest isn’t caused by anything, it’s a rate of which you pay back or get paid depending on your initial investment / loan

Supply and demand can involve selling more oil and only accepting your currency for higher prices.... there’s a shit load of reasons