Pretty Sure A Chinese-Viet Girl Picked Me Up

Dirty Blond

Slayer
I'm at Barnes & Noble right now, and a woman just walked away with my number. Actually, she told me to call myself with her phone so that I would have hers also. This was under the pretext of a professional opportunity. I think she's some kind of MLM-type because she wasn't specific about the company she said she owned.

She asked me about my exraction first. That's how I know about hers. "Ethnic background," that's how she put it. I made sure to tell her my grandpa was from Novosibirsk, which is in the Asian part of Russia (LOL). She's Chinese and Viet but she talks a country dialect, not Mandarin.

What a great primitive body she had. Corn-fed titties, thick lips, a great ass. I am climbing the top of this pyramid (scheme), best believe.

LostTuna

Gigachad
:nice:

now that i think about it barnes and nobles might be a legit place to pickup girls. the few times i've gone into them i've seen some pretty cute girls studying/reading in the cafe area. most of them are educated and HQNP by default

Dirty Blond

Slayer
I got approached. And I am not dressed well, ha-ha. Plus I'm working on about five days of not shaving, and my hair is needs a trim. Basically I look even worse than Tyler.
[hr]
LostTuna said:
:nice:

now that i think about it barnes and nobles might be a legit place to pickup girls. the few times i've gone into them i've seen some pretty cute girls studying/reading in the cafe area. most of them are educated and HQNP by default
I would strongly suggest it. Maybe even get a part-time job there.

a thick corn-fed asian gave you IOIs? Or was she only talking to you to bait you into this scheme?

If it's the former then  :macho: :gymcel: :g:

Dirty Blond said:
I'm at Barnes & Noble right now, and a woman just walked away with my number. Actually, she told me to call myself with her phone so that I would have hers also. This was under the pretext of a professional opportunity. I think she's some kind of MLM-type because she wasn't specific about the company she said she owned.

She asked me about my exraction first. That's how I know about hers. "Ethnic background," that's how she put it. I made sure to tell her my grandpa was from Novosibirsk, which is in the Asian part of Russia (LOL). She's Chinese and Viet but she talks a country dialect, not Mandarin.

What a great primitive body she had. Corn-fed titties, thick lips, a great ass. I am climbing the top of this pyramid (scheme), best believe.
Good stuff OP. Corn fed titties.

Just wondering though, what's up with the woman in your avatar and sig? Am I strange to find her repulsive?

Dirty Blond

Slayer
MushroomCloud said:
Dirty Blond said:

Just wondering though, what's up with the woman in your avatar and sig? Am I strange to find her repulsive?
Most people don't like her, but I have a big crush because she's like a perfect storm of what I like in a woman: French, Asian, big tits, no tattoos, hates social media, etc.

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
Dirty Blond said:
MushroomCloud said:

Most people don't like her, but I have a big crush because she's like a perfect storm of what I like in a woman: French, Asian, big tits, no tattoos, hates social media, etc.
shes just one of those girls with one of those faces that can be interpreted as attractive or unattractive

Dirty Blond

Slayer
She just called me. Didn't leave a message. People don't do that anyway, but I'm surprised she didn't text instead.