• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Preselection+good looks is everything

Looks_Matter

Regular
I'm running another Tinder experiment.....I'm using a good looking guy with lots of pictures of him with female models having fun....the match rate is insane

Another experiment that I run showed a male models without pictures with female models....his match rate was good but much lower than the other

Bottom line: girls are wired to respond to preselection

BlackPill

Banned
Looks_Matter said:
I'm running another Tinder experiment.....I'm using a good looking guy with lots of pictures of him with female models having fun....the match rate is insane

Another experiment that I run showed a male models without pictures with female models....his match rate was good but much lower than the other

Bottom line: girls are wired to respond to preselection

FFS at "pre-selection"

That word is just a political term used to describe Presidential/political candidates who are vetted to make sure the politcal/economic/nepotism status quo remains the same via rigged elections.

If you are talking about a good looking guy surrounded by women then the true term is social proof, jealousy tactics and poaching sexual mates.