News Prenatal testosterone linked to skin tone and how masculine your face looks in adulthood

Gooseman

Easy going Jock
Birds
So basically there is literally nothing we can do for ourselves or our future sons. Fucking nature.
Of course we can do something for our sons, I posted a thread on how to have slayer sons

Sopdu

Normie
A whole thread of people with a pedestrian understanding of science trying to analyse information incorrectly once again.

this sub embarrasses me

Gooseman

Easy going Jock
Birds
A whole thread of people with a pedestrian understanding of science trying to analyse information incorrectly once again.

this sub embarrasses me
:obama:
The study made it obvious that there is a correlation between scoring gender points using a face analyzing software and prenatal androgens.
You don't need to have a PhD to understand this information.

Catothebased

Coper
Good thread...I think my prenatal is low and puberty testosterone levels high.

I have no very masculine features apart from big dick.
Same. I have a high 2d4d ratio and cuck eyes but In rest everything else seems like high t.

T_T

Slayer
Yes, your wife should do exercise and check her hormonal profile constantly. Avoid processed food, sleep correctly and avoid drugs,etc.
It also has a lot to do if your wife is sensible to testosterone (if she is naturally high t).
This will give you slayer Chad son's but subhuman daughters.
But that doesn't matter because high t woman see themselves as good looking either way
spartans were blackpilled on this
their whole society was centred around masculinity
that's why spartiate women didnt work or do housework. they just exercised all day so they would birth to slayer sons.

Gooseman

Easy going Jock
Birds
spartans were blackpilled on this
their whole society was centred around masculinity
that's why spartiate women didnt work or do housework. they just exercised all day so they would birth to slayer sons.
:clap:
And the outcome was birthing the biggest Slayer warriors.

goron black

hi bingus
HBO Manlets
I have absolutely no prenatal T traits, not a single one lol

CCX

Coper
HQNP
my dad is the literal embodiment of high prenatal T, looks exactly like that "very masculine" example, he's got a dark red tint too which they nailed it.

funny thing is, his younger brother though barely has a resemblance, he's taller but pale with rounded high trust features.

someone remember the name of the user who posted a thread that guys with masculine faces tend to have a higher slay count but their face didnt get rated as more attractive by women? something with colez right or left foot.

Gooseman

Easy going Jock
Birds
my dad is the literal embodiment of high prenatal T, looks exactly like that "very masculine" example, he's got a dark red tint too which they nailed it.

funny thing is, his younger brother though barely has a resemblance, he's taller but pale with rounded high trust features.
My dad is embodiment of high prenatal t as well, very aggressive and assertive too. While he has 7 brothers, each one of them in different levels of masculinity
:banderas:

• Legit
Reactions: CCX

Gooseman

Easy going Jock
Birds
@SebastianMM
Here is my thread of the debunk of digit ratio and the real effects of prenatal t