News Prenatal testosterone linked to skin tone and how masculine your face looks in adulthood

Gooseman

Easy going Jock
Birds
The royal society has found finally found a link to fetal testosterone exposure and facial masculinization. This long time study measured the prenatal testosterone of many Caucasian men and women, and then took photos of their faces, converted them to 3D models, and using a software analyzed them and found out that prenatal testosterone exposure is indeed correlated to masculine facial features (even more than pubertal testosterone.

Among the diphormism traits they losted: skin tone, IPD (wide set eyes are more masculine) chin prominence, eye size and beard growth.
IMG_20200409_104203.jpg

Reminder this study was done specifically on Caucasian men so no ethnics.

IMG_20200409_104223.jpg

No correlation was found between 2d:4d digit ratio and any of these traits.

Last edited:

Gooseman

Easy going Jock
Birds
IMG_20200409_104250.jpg

This means that: 2d:4d ratio debunked.
And this goes hand in hand with the dominant - competent face features thread I did yesterday, too much prenatal testosterone is not good and by no means ideal.

Gooseman

Easy going Jock
Birds
Good thread...I think my prenatal is low and puberty testosterone levels high.

I have no very masculine features apart from big dick.
I'm the opposite tbh, insanely high prenatal t but average pubertal t... Pubertal t is more important whatsoever because of brain masculinization and being more popular at school.

zombie

Rotting until the day I am actually dead
Rotters
Pregnant women must inject asap