Prehistoric Europeans fought, and possibly even hunted, big cats

Peanuts

Incel
And the cats were supposedly 25+ percent larger than modern day African lions, and they hunted in big packs.

Traits needed to survive and hunt in these BRUTAL environments:

- Good eyesight. Good hearing. Great perception and judge of distances.
- Insane hand-eye coordination, but also just overall coordination (lol at incel coordination. Half these cunts can't even WALK without looking goofy)
- Explosive athleticism but also great cardio
- Strong bone structure and ligaments to avoid injury
- Think quickly on your feet (street smarts, boyos) and good communicator (bullshitting with the bros over Sabre-tooth steak, but also hunting together)
- Courage of the Gods
- Nerves of STEEL because

1) You might get eaten in the most brutal way possible. Remember that vid TheTrews posted of the bear eating that guys face? Imagine that + having your stomach slashed and your legs and arms ripped apart by other lions.

2) You HAVE to be successful or your entire fucking tribe and family starves to death.

Natural selection is brutal, buddy boys.

Anakind

King of Chads
Peanuts said:
Now it's the opposite. Modern medicine keeps every incel alive so Europeans look like this.

ilikedicks

Coper
Anakind said:
Peanuts said:
Now it's the opposite. Modern medicine keeps every incel alive so Europeans look like this.

But primitive people were ugly and often offsprings of inbreeding. Humanity has improved. I doubt you'd want to stick your dick in a primitive female >.> You guys complain about Africans and Aboriginals......well......think that but for Europeans.

Peanuts

Incel
ilikedicks said:
I came for the bear eating man's face video.
[hr]

And then we advanced and the savage, primitive lion beasts stayed the same

[video=youtube]

White God

Normie
How do people have myopia then? I would be fucked vs a big cat.