pre and post pics of under eye fillers

MorphIncel

Slayer
My under eye area is hollowed out as Ive told in another thread before

Are there pics online of people who got fillers or fat grafts (not implants etc.) for their under eye region to make it look even and not "bug eye"-like?

MorphIncel

Slayer
yes i did but i found pics from people with under eye bags and stuff nut really people with "prodruding" under eye and what happened after filler...or just people with upper eye lid hollowing and fillers

modified

hairloss expert
I'm going to have to get fat grafts for my orbits in the next few years. It's the only way I'm showing my aging of any major significance.

MorphIncel

Slayer
yeah thanks heilsa but these were the ones I kinda saw on google images..

imo my under eye region looks different, it is like there is no fat at all, dark and the under eye is bulging when i look at it from the 3/4 view

I wanted to know if it is possible to fill the areas around the under eye bulging (and directly under it, where it just is hollowed and dark)

Also: I am really worried about getting that part filled with injections...how dangerous is it? I am very very anxious when it cmoes ot my eyes and the eye region in general

heilsa

Slayer
MorphIncel said:
yeah thanks heilsa but these were the ones I kinda saw on google images..

imo my under eye region looks different, it is like there is no fat at all, dark and the under eye is bulging when i look at it from the 3/4 view

I wanted to know if it is possible to fill the areas around the under eye bulging (and directly under it, where it just is hollowed and dark)

Also: I am really worried about getting that part filled with injections...how dangerous is it? I am very very anxious when it cmoes ot my eyes and the eye region in general
post pic of your eye region and i tell if you can get away from fillers. noone will recognize you if you just post the eye region. pm me if necessary.

but if i get your right than just fillers probably wont do the job. you will probably need infraorbital rim implants and maybe even orbital decompression
injection of the under eye area is non risky.