Posting on Lookism, 4chan, NuMisc, etc = DEATH SENTENCE.

Vertu

Incel
You're basically talking to the same 0.001% of freaks on Planet Earth when frequenting these sites.

I legit got back from socializing IRL with a group of people a few hours ago and I legit felt great, dopamine through the roof, serotonin through the roof, didn't even think about "MGTWOM" or whatever the fuck it's called or "face" or "memes"

It's a shame because now I'm back on the internet and I'm feeling like dogshit again, I'm feeling DETUNED from nature and life.

Darkman

Normie
This is true to a degree.

But If you're such hot stuff why do you post here at all>

Vertu

Incel
sephon said:
Being happy = delusional chemicals
Being depressed = reality
Feeling happy because you're out and about with other humans and interacting = delusional chemicals.

Feeling like dogshit because your posting with a bunch of autists on the computer = reality.

LOL. Didn't know you were God and got to choose what is real and what isn't.

purps drank

Slayer
If you're getting dopamine rushes just from talking to people then you're more fucked than I thought  :confused:

scar_face40

Coper
What should I do if I feel like shit whenever I meet up with my friends because I compare my own facial features to everyone's in the room...?

Invisible

King of Chads
Vertu said:
I legit got back from socializing IRL with a group of people a few hours ago and I legit felt great.
LOL@adding this to make your posting in the incelosphere seem acceptable.

Or is the whole idea of Vertu a metatroll as in a troll within a troll? Like some kind of double bluff?

ketzdinio

Slayer
this is pretty legit

Looking forward to christmas so I can meet up with my friends who are usually scattered across the country. Just chatting on the internet might work, but it doesn't compare to reality, and it only works if you know the person you're talking to is real. That's why posting on a forum doesn't feel as nice as posting in reality

edit. just noticed this is really fucking old