Posters like "The German Dream" need to be banned.

Vertu

Incel
Bitter basement dwellers should not be allowed to post here.

These faggots are toxic beyond belief and have one goal: Bring everybody down to their level.

The human epitome of parasites. There should be credentials that you need to fulfill, to be able to post:

-> Basic social circle.

-> Basic life experience.

-> Basic life ambitions.

If you don't fit the above criteria your fucking tongue should be sliced off, and you should be shackled in a cave.

rigidity

Slayer
:lol:
You're gonna have to ban about two thirds of the forum, then.

cant handle the truth? rather wallow in a sea of false hopes and promises? thats not what redpill is about...

actually you should be banned because you are a frauding little rat. nobody is buying your wannabe-"slayer" shtick...you are an ugly manlet who sits on his computer 24/7...stop pretending you "live da lyfe" man, nobody is buying it...

Congradulations we banned more than half this forum, mostly the ones who contribute nothing but the remaining members are not enough to sustain activity.

Vertu

Incel
Listen it's just a fucking shame for every legit, down to earth, logical and normal member that I'm actually willing to listen to, there are 10 pathetic pitiful barking chihuahuas in the same thread that I have to literally beat away with a fucking stick.

The ignore function is a godsend and my list is growing, but autists continue to make new accounts out of nowhere.

I envision a perfect forum where you can actually learn practical things, and useful life information that doesn't leave you in the dumps because billy the pimply faced curly haired manlet is a bitter parasite and threw in the towel to his life at the age of 16.

JustLolAtYourMaxilla

beauty is geometry
If you want to learn things, go to bodybuilding.com and those other normie forums. Lookism is an incel NEET safe space.

lanklet

Coper
If you actually come to this site to learn things you're a goddamn fool

Vertu said:
Listen it's just a fucking shame for every legit, down to earth, logical and normal member that I'm actually willing to listen to, there are 10 pathetic pitiful barking chihuahuas in the same thread that I have to literally beat away with a fucking stick.

The ignore function is a godsend and my list is growing, but autists continue to make new accounts out of nowhere.

I envision a perfect forum where you can actually learn practical things, and useful life information that doesn't leave you in the dumps because billy the pimply faced curly haired manlet is a bitter parasite and threw in the towel to his life at the age of 16.

http://************/uploads/imgur/5dDc0mD.png
seriously...dont you realize your online identity doesnt match your real life identity like...at all?
you are promoting yourself like you won at life and have everything in control, yet you are one of the most active members on incel forums for like how long? 3 years already? come the fuck on...you are an average faced bird-boned zero dysmorphic dude who cant get laid for shit...just like 95% of the userbase on this site and its predecessors.
nobody believes you are a moneymaking high-status playboy jb-slayer...its simply impossible unless you got some LeFort 5000

Darkman

Slayer
90% Shit, 10% decent posts. What do you expect from a  forum called shitty advice?

Narco

Cuck
The mix of useful information and basement desperation is what makes this place special. Don't ban anybody.
[hr]
The German Dream said:
Vertu said:

http://************/uploads/imgur/5dDc0mD.png
seriously...dont you realize your online identity doesnt match your real life identity like...at all?
you are promoting yourself like you won at life and have everything in control, yet you are one of the most active members on incel forums for like how long? 3 years already? come the fuck on...you are an average faced bird-boned zero dysmorphic dude who cant get laid for shit...just like 95% of the userbase on this site and its predecessors.
nobody believes you are a moneymaking high-status playboy jb-slayer...its simply impossible unless you got some LeFort 5000
Holy shit, this is Vertu now? I only knew that old kid pic.

Dude, you need to bulk your forearms and arms like I need.

Got any proof you slay?

Narco

Cuck
gottaplay said:
german dream is a legit poster. why dont vertu go back to rsd instead of being a bluepillscel on here?
Look at his pic, I believe this guy can slay. We need slayers here.

FireHaze

Gigachad
The German Dream said:
cant handle the truth? rather wallow in a sea of false hopes and promises? thats not what redpill is about...

actually you should be banned because you are a frauding little rat. nobody is buying your wannabe-"slayer" shtick...you are an ugly manlet who sits on his computer 24/7...stop pretending you "live da lyfe" man, nobody is buying it...
Legit.

NoComment

Coper
Vertu (Noodle-Arm-cel) said:
Bitter basement dwellers should not be allowed to post here.
But the fake-persona basement dwellers should be allowed? 

Also, your wrists and hairline at 18 years old are fucking terrible.

Narco

Cuck
Franktank said:
You are not a slayer if you post here all day.
Yes, this makes me believe he is Asperger's. No other way a guy who looks like that would be posting here 24/7.

The German Dream said:
...you are promoting yourself like you won at life and have everything in control, yet you are one of the most active members on incel forums for like how long? 3 years already? come the fuck on...you are an average faced bird-boned zero dysmorphic dude who cant get laid for shit...just like 95% of the userbase on this site and its predecessors.

Sociopath1983

Normie
rigidity said:
:lol:
You're gonna have to ban about two thirds of the forum, then.
He can take my internet access but he can never take my cellar.