• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Post your phenotype

BlueBalls

Machine
Joined
Sep 9, 2015
Messages
5,873
Reputation
10
I need to get an idea what you cunts look like.

This is pretty much me although I can grow facial hair:



Yep, I got that teenager body now and forever.
 

Brotha Techno

Banned
Joined
Dec 31, 2015
Messages
2,605
Reputation
5
im like a more masc version of that guy but my features lack harmony and are uglier compared to his
 

BlueBalls

Machine
Joined
Sep 9, 2015
Messages
5,873
Reputation
10
Brotha Techno said:
im like a more masc version of that guy but my features lack harmony and are uglier compared to his

Except with skinnier body, smaller head, broader shoulders and darker features


damnson said:

But have you got the VOICE?
 

Brotha Techno

Banned
Joined
Dec 31, 2015
Messages
2,605
Reputation
5
BlueBalls said:
Brotha Techno said:
im like a more masc version of that guy but my features lack harmony and are uglier compared to his

Except with skinnier body, smaller head, broader shoulders and darker features


damnson said:

But have you got the VOICE?



I doubt my head is smaller, his is on the small side already and mine's not much smaller than avg (it is infact avg for quite a lot of measurements)

dunno who else would resemble me better than that guy tho
 

BlueBalls

Machine
Joined
Sep 9, 2015
Messages
5,873
Reputation
10
Therealdealbrah said:

but with higher fwhr and hooded eyes rest is almost identical

JB slayer, aren't you ethnic tho?


Brotha Techno said:
BlueBalls said:
Except with skinnier body, smaller head, broader shoulders and darker features



But have you got the VOICE?



I doubt my head is smaller, his is on the small side already and mine's not much smaller than avg (it is infact avg for quite a lot of measurements)

dunno who else would resemble me better than that guy tho



Maybe it's your wide shoulders that make it look smaller
 

Erudite

Newbie
Joined
Feb 12, 2016
Messages
43
Reputation
0
I have no identifiable phenotype. I've never seen anyone who looks like me.
 
Joined
Jan 27, 2016
Messages
286
Reputation
0
BlueBalls said:
Therealdealbrah said:

but with higher fwhr and hooded eyes rest is almost identical

JB slayer, aren't you ethnic tho?


Brotha Techno said:
I doubt my head is smaller, his is on the small side already and mine's not much smaller than avg (it is infact avg for quite a lot of measurements)

dunno who else would resemble me better than that guy tho

Maybe it's your wide shoulders that make it look smaller


Yes but I look white with blondish hair
 

Reflex

PSL Hall of Fame
Joined
Jul 2, 2015
Messages
20,364
Reputation
27
Bukowski said:

LOL this is not your phenottype

this is a mixed guy with light eyes

you are just north african looking.
 

ketzdinio

Rotter
Joined
Nov 8, 2015
Messages
3,583
Reputation
9
pretty much this. He's more beautiful ofc, but this is my phenotype, or extremely similar to it. Body/face/everything

 
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
3,157
Reputation
6
BlueBalls said:
I need to get an idea what you cunts look like.

This is pretty much me although I can grow facial hair:



Yep, I got that teenager body now and forever.

This but uglier
 

kibo

Rotter
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
4,834
Reputation
3
damnson said:

Even long faced faggots like him can pull it off with well unique harmony on the face,tapered face and proper chin.They have   different  kind of having good face.They dont look like deformed guys whose  face is failed attempt at  having strong  DOM FWHR face  but rather different kind like i said.You can add there gosling as well.
I guess
 

lms_zombie

PSL Hall of Fame
Oldcels
Joined
Dec 21, 2015
Messages
21,717
Reputation
3,551
i kinda look like this dude here i found on google images. I just have PCT 

 
Top