Post your fucking pics

jeebusreekris

Normie
How the fuck are we supposed to determine wether you just suffer from delusion or are legit and a truecel

Joncoping

Normie
MistGeburt3000 said:
Good chest
Thanks, my goal right now is to focus on my traps and neck. I started doing shrugs and am focusing on increasing my deadlift for trap/neck gainz. Also considering neck harness and Neckbrah's neck training thread.

short man

Slayer
I'll wait for Halloween to post my pics. It would go well with the theme.

Scar Tissue

Slayer

:lol:
[hr]
Boyo said:
Scar Tissue said:
is that really you? if so what is your workout routine and what would you recommend for a beginner ... I can take advice from you since u have a great body not a fat ass like jason blaha

should I do phat ppl or fullbody routine 3x a week
SR I literally have had this conversation with you 1000 times. I refuse to advise you any further.

AdolfHitler

Noel Ignatiev
MistGeburt3000 said:
AdolfHitler said:
Do i Look Balkan? Lmao are u balkanic?
No i am not but i get that told very often too i think its because we have dark hair a beard and a wider headshape paired with some muscles lol

Brio has that too

what are u then bro ?
Are u german? I will let u Guess. I am ethnik.

Scar Tissue

Slayer
Boyo said:
Scar Tissue said:

[hr]

SR I literally have had this conversation with you 1000 times. I refuse to advise you any further.
i forgot what you said bro 

your advice got lost in the millions of other NONLIFTERS advice

now that I know what ur body looks like I can respect you

also I want to start doing fullbody body weight exercises 

so I was thinking ppl x 2 a week and doing push bodyweight exercises in the morning and then push weight lifting at night

or if fullbody weightliting is better for a beginner I would do fullbody bodyweight exercises in the morning and then fullbody weight lifting at night

what would u recommend boyo? and what did YOU DO
I will PM you later when I have the time to write something substantial.

AdolfHitler

Noel Ignatiev
Scar Tissue said:

[hr]
Boyo said:
is that really you? if so what is your workout routine and what would you recommend for a beginner ... I can take advice from you since u have a great body not a fat ass like jason blaha

should I do phat ppl or fullbody routine 3x a week

Whats so funny twink?

Scar Tissue

Slayer
Boyo said:
Scar Tissue said:
I will PM you later when I have the time to write something substantial.
dude just tell me im going to the gym soon
Pushups dips pullups
deadlifts
weighted dips/pullups
muscle ups (when you can)
dumbbell flies
tricep extensions
skull crushers
tricep pushdown
lat pulldown/behind the neck last pulldown
work on pushup variations.

Legs:
I just do lunges, and sometimes front squats. I believe squats will fuck up your knees, and squats really arent a functional movement whereas lunges are.

Overall, Bodyweight is key to an aesthetic physique buddy boyo. You can lift weights to help you along where you see fit, but body weight will result in the most well balanced body, and the best muscle substance due to connective tissue development. I've seen you post pictures of michelangelo's David, That is very much on par with what calisthenics will yield.

However, you are just starting out and really whatever you do will yield results as long as you put enough work in. You don't need to think about push/pull right now because you wont plateau in gains for quite some time to come. If you want functional strength and an aesthetic non puffy look focus on body weight. Deadlifts are crucial too to overall core strength. It is the quintessential "picking shit up and putting shit down." I can write you a plan if you like just pm me.
[hr]
AdolfHitler said:
Scar Tissue said:

[hr]

Whats so funny twink?
your head shape LMAO

AdolfHitler

Noel Ignatiev
Scar Tissue said:
Boyo said:
dude just tell me im going to the gym soon
Pushups dips pullups
deadlifts
weighted dips/pullups
muscle ups (when you can)
dumbbell flies
tricep extensions
skull crushers
tricep pushdown
lat pulldown/behind the neck last pulldown
work on pushup variations.

Legs:
I just do lunges, and sometimes front squats. I believe squats will fuck up your knees.

Overall, Bodyweight is key to an aesthetic physique buddy boyo. You can lift weights to help you along where you see fit, but body weight will result in the most well balanced body, and the best muscle substance due to connective tissue development. I've seen you post pictures of michelangelo's David, That is very much on par with what calisthenics will yield.

However, you are just starting out and really whatever you do will yield results as long as you put enough work in. You don't need to think about push/pull right now because you wont plateau in gains for quite some time to come. If you want functional strength and an aesthetic non puffy look focus on body weight. Deadlifts are crucial too to overall core strength. It is the quintessential "picking shit up and putting shit down." I can write you a plan if you like just pm me.
[hr]
AdolfHitler said:
Whats so funny twink?
your head shape LMAO
Lmao i skullmog u