ketzdinio

Slayer
The only vehicle I have ever been in possession of is a Yamaha scooter, which I have now sold. I usually drive my father's Peugeot tho

feg

Chad
ketzdinio said:
The only vehicle I have ever been in possession of is a Yamaha scooter, which I have now sold. I usually drive my father's Peugeot tho
207 or 407?

ketzdinio

Slayer
feg said:
ketzdinio said:
207 or 407?
307 actually!! 2011 model. We have a subaru legacy for our main vehicle, but it has an automatic/triptronic gear system, and since I was taking my driver's licence a couple of years ago he wanted to get a car with a manual gear system, so that I could practice on that instead + he likes driving stick sometimes because the automatic gets kind of boring. The subaru has 4wd tho so it's good for pulling shit, especially during winter and through muddy conditions.

Never owned a car. Once I no longer need every Euro for my surgeryfund I'll try to restore an old Mitsubishi GTO. In love with the car since the first Gran Turismo for the PSX.

// Infolinks