ItWontBeMe

Gigachad
Dan said:
You keep on making these shit threads about reps, I don't know if you want people to neg you so you're really deep in the red or you're using reverse psychology to make people rep you. I'm just going to neither rep or neg you and completely ignore you.
No, its validating for him to get negative attention. Doesn't matter if it's positive or negative as long as he's getting something to make up for what he's lacking in the real world.

He's easier to read than a book for children.

diegobarrueco

Banned
Dan said:
You keep on making these shit threads about reps, I don't know if you want people to neg you so you're really deep in the red or you're using reverse psychology to make people rep you. I'm just going to neither rep or neg you and completely ignore you.
:popcorn:

doppelganger

Slayer
ItWontBeMe said:
Dan said:
No, its validating for him to get negative attention. Doesn't matter if it's positive or negative as long as he's getting something to make up for what he's lacking in the real world.

He's easier to read than a book for children.
[hr]
ot: :facepalm:

// Infolinks