Post your contributions to the white race/Western Civilization

Invisible

King of Chads
APART from the shit that was set in stone before you were born - i.e. that you would have white skin if you were your parents' offspring - what contributions, even if they are ordinary or mediocre, have you personally contributed to the white race or western civilization as a whole?

Is sitting in your room - not reproducing - a valuable contribution to the white race in your eyes? Are you purposely NOT reproducing with white women so as to make the white race greater in the future by killing your own genetics?

Inb4 the word "cope" gets thrown around inappropriately by a retarded virgin autist with 0 arguing skills (imb4 lmsRZ). 

If white inventions make you personally a great person then why not apply the same logic to white slayers: are their lays YOUR lays? Do you feel like a masterracer everytime a white Chad slays a girl that you couldn't?

Furby

Normie
I coined the word "looksmaxxing". Maybe in the future, some incels will discover that before discovering PUA or a less effective technique to break out of lonliness & inceldom, thus changing the course of their lives for the better. But on the other hand maybe that's just a COPE both on my part and theirs....

Just lol at "contributing to society".  

Just lol @"Invisible" cuckold thinking and trying to shame us for not doing enough.

lol ive contributed more to the white race than any of these basement dwelling stormfronters have and im black.

Contribution to luck theory, just leave your basement theory and manlet = death theory.
Creator of you either meet jbs or you don't theory

FuckThis

Slayer
Actually not reroducing is the greatest contribution one cam have.
It means better life for all others

ketzdinio

Slayer
I have transcribed a classical-style guitar piece to paper, by ear, and I'm going to do another one. Going to maybe post it online to guitar sites so people can learn them.

Dide I write it? No. Have I written anything? Yes, but it's not very good.

Basically it's nothing important, and most people never do anything that'll make anyones life easier.

Invisible

King of Chads
Sekrets said:
i coined ldar and life ends at 12 theory
you coined a name for something that people were doing anyway. At best, you abbreviated a longer term. And after this forum dies and the Lookism element of the Misc dies, "LDAR" will be forgotten.

You would have made a better contribution if you had gotten your genioplasty and gone slaying but no. You got a new chin so that you can sit with it proudly in a basement where it doesn't matter what you look like.

P

Psycho Boy Jack

ketzdinio said:
I have transcribed a classical-style guitar piece to paper, by ear, and I'm going to do another one. Going to maybe post it online to guitar sites so people can learn them.

Basically it's nothing important, and most people never do anything that'll make anyones life easier.
Share with me, I play classical guitar as well

King Chad

Normie
Lol OP just fuck off you cuck.

I teach mute dogs to communicate using sign language, whilst you fantasize in your bedroom about BBC's banging white women

:babylol:

Montross

Coper
we are the cogs that keep the wheels of society rolling along mate.

Biffboff

Chad
I've made zero contributions to the white race and civilisation, I'm waiting for Sharia law to take over and put women in their rightful place!

ketzdinio

Slayer
Psycho Boy Jack said:
ketzdinio said:

Share with me, I play classical guitar as well
Fuark I have it written in a chitty textbook, and I don't have it with me right now. Maybe I'll beam em to you when I get it written to computer