Post your anti-aging routine

Let's face it getting old sucks, so what are you doing to slow it down? I'm 21 and want to maintain my youthful looks as long as possible. This is what I do:

Diet
  • NO sweets, refined sugar or soft drinks, at all. Sugar is a huge pro-ager.
  • Limited alcohol, red wine only because it's good for you in moderation
  • Eat a reasonable balance of everything else, make sure I get enough fruits and veggies. I don't follow fad diets like gluten free and raw food vegan bullshit. Most centenarians eat a normal balanced diet.
  • Drink a gallon of water a day
  • 600mg fish oil everyday
  • 2000 iu vitamin d3 everyday

Skincare
  • Cleanse morning and night with Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser
  • Glycolic peel once a week
  • Moisturize with Olay Complete SPF 15 every morning (sunscreen is extremely important for antiaging)
  • Apply a vitamin C serum at night to promote collagen production and fight free radicals
Makeup
  • NARS Mineral Foundation
  • NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer
Lifestyle
  • Use drugs only SPARINGLY. Think of them as a reward for accomplishing something big.
  • Go to the gym twice a week. I walk everywhere I can. Moderation is key when it comes to exercise. Too much exercise promotes oxidative stress (look at marathon runners and how old they look) so I try not to over do it. Most centenarians aren't especially fanatic about fitness either.
  • LOW STRESS. I try not to stress out about trivial bullshit. Stressing will only age you quicker. Also don't procrastinate because that will cause stress to accumulate over time.
So far I think I am aging pretty well Some 21 year olds who live a shitty lifestyle are already starting to look aged and worn out where I live. I refuse to be one of those people.

primetime

Normie
anti wrinkle cream with at least 10 spf..avoid the sun as much as possible..no smoking at all...don't stress at little shit...exercise at least 3 times a week...hard cardio and some weights

primetime said:
anti wrinkle cream with at least 10 spf..avoid the sun as much as possible..no smoking at all...exercise at least 3 times a week...hard cardio and some weights
Solid routine. Sun and smoking will age you quick, good that you avoid them.

springfield

Banned
ill stick to fapping and drinking a litre of coke a day. 

I'm approaching my late 20s and still look remarkably young for my age. I couldn't careless.

Ascended

Coper
Seems decent. Except a gallon of water is far too much in addition to water intake from fruit and vegetables.

Sun exposure is the biggest culprit. Sleep is also important which you didn't mention.

primetime

Normie
Subhuman Scum said:
primetime said:
anti wrinkle cream with at least 10 spf..avoid the sun as much as possible..no smoking at all...exercise at least 3 times a week...hard cardio and some weights
Solid routine. Sun and smoking will age you quick, good that you avoid them.
oh I also forgot don't drink too hard and no hard drugs...

Ascended said:
Seems decent. Except a gallon of water is far too much in addition to water intake from fruit and vegetables.

Sun exposure is the biggest culprit. Sleep is also important which you didn't mention.
yeah the gallon of water might be a bit much. I just kind of guessed, because I do drink a ton of water more than anyone else I know. It's probably near to a gallon but maybe cutting back couldn't hurt. I forgot to mention sleep. I make sure to sleep 8 hours every night. I keep a melatonin supplement on hand for those nights where I can't get to sleep.

springfield

Banned
LostTuna said:
eat whatever i feel like but overall it ends up being balanced and i eat a wide variety of healthy foods and meals.
tan once a week but limit tanning my face
smoke like 10 cigs a day and weed also but i drink a lot of water

shower every other day or so
also use cetaphil wash
always moisturize face after showering most times
exfoliate once a week
who's the girl in your sig

TRT

Coper
i'm assuming you're all extremely pale if not on mt2 and/or have a perfect olive skin-tone?... 

so much for looks-maxing.

rigidity

Slayer
Get lots of sun fishing, surfing, skiing, mountain biking, and playing golf.  Forget to wear sunblock sometimes.  

Sometimes smoke weed and cigarettes.  Definitely drink sometimes, too.

I'm probably in better cardiovascular shape than most people my age.

Lil Flash

Cuck
I am actually following a pro-aging routine since I look 16 at 23. I drink a lot and don't sleep much.

IcedEarth

Slayer
Lil Flash said:
I am actually following a pro-aging routine since I look 16 at 23. I drink a lot and don't sleep much.
you need smoking and coke too

Lil Flash

Cuck
IcedEarth said:
Lil Flash said:
you need smoking and coke too
I will add these to my routine. Thanks to you!