• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Post-Wall Butthurt: Wife more angry about the age of the girl her husband cheated w/

NoComment

Joke
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...s-old-before-driving-at-cheating-husband.html

It's been said that the reason why there is such paedohysteria in the West is because Feminists want it to be extrataboo for men to be attracted to young prime fertile women. Post-Wall females, while still having value, can't hold a candle to a prime teen girl and they fucking know it. That's why they want men who are revealed to be attracted to prime women to be shamed and prosecuted.

[font=georgia, 'times new roman', times, serif]Wife yelled 'She's only 18 years-old!' before driving at cheating husband[/font]

[font=georgia, 'times new roman', times, serif]Maria Addis, 34, knocked down teacher husband Mark, 37, at 2mph after learning about his fling with the teenager[/font]

[font=georgia, 'times new roman', times, serif]
[/font]

[font=georgia, 'times new roman', times, serif]if you were him wouldn't you fuck the 18 year old vs fucking your post-wall, post-prime hag, nasolabialfoldhaving, wrinklyskinned piece of shit subhuman wife?:[/font]

[font=georgia, 'times new roman', times, serif]
[/font]

[font=georgia, 'times new roman', times, serif]If you read the article, the wife was more pissed at the fact that the husband cucked her with an 18 year old than the fact that he cucked her at all. She cannot compete with an 18 year old. You just know she wanted to call him a paedophile, yet 18 is legal, so she can't really shame him there. But she's still butthurt about the age.[/font]

[font=georgia, 'times new roman', times, serif]On sluthate, someone posted an article about a post-wall mother who grounded her daughter out of jealousy, and even admitted that she resents her daughter for being in her prime and getting male attention.[/font]

[font=georgia, 'times new roman', times, serif]JUST LOL@anyone who denies women peak around 14-24. Strong Feminist Cuckold.[/font]

Demgainz

Regular
The wife is masculine as fuck. Typical slayer phenotype

I'd argue the peak is more like 14-22. 23 and 24 year old women are almost always less attractive than they were at 20-22.

As men we are naturally attracted to 14-17 year olds (despite what society says about it being "wrong") because they have the highest reproductive value for starting a family. Female fertility starts to gradually decline after age 22.

Reflex

PSL Hall of Fame
Is it bad I'm not even shocked by these scumbag stories anymore?

Guess it's just something I'm useto now, reason I've kind of given up hope on any serious relationship anymore.