• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Black Pill Post stories of your rejection ITT

brocode

6’11”
Masculinity Crew
We always see Posts of Lookism users slaying, but what about the stories where they try and do not succeed?

I believe we learn more from those rejections. We can analyze what went wrong and fix them and prevent them from happening again.

Post your rejection story in this thread. Do it.

MIG 35

Air superiority fighter
Truecels
Girl was saying: "surely you planned this trip to get romantic with me. "
"we are like boyfriend girlfriend"
"I want to travel to France with you"
Smiles, lights up, looks at me with ultra wide eyes (the fuck me now daddy stare)
Me: hey wanna grab drinks Friday evening
Girl: nah I'm good

:what:
:cage2:

inkel

Songbird
My feelings built up from hurt and confusion so I confessed, the rejection stung but the letter is one of the most beautiful things I've ever written. I don't regret it, I needed to get it off my chest.

Slut

Megastar
Rotters
one time only tbh. story goes like this:

>9pm, cold winter night, was on heroin very fucking high and barely anyone in the streets

>saw homeless man, sat beside him and offered him a cig, we smoked and chilled (i was high as fuck and zero inhib)

>five minutes later two girls pass by us, one of them is midget bitch..

>i stood up, followed them and cold approach them with squintmaxx framemaxx rapist-vibes

>"hey, what time is it now"

>they said they don't have a watch and literally ran away

:banderas:

MIG 35

Air superiority fighter
Truecels
Now that I think about it most brutal rejection was probably when attempting to buy a flat.
State attorney slut already talked to me as if it was sold and then sold to someone else.

And no I don't have a criminal record

EstherColeman

Rotter
I can´t handle rejection, thats why i rarely tried it. First time was success, but i couldnt handle the relationship so i broke up after 4-5 days. Second one i was older and got angry asf over it... After that i never tried again. tbh

MIG 35

Air superiority fighter
Truecels
I can´t handle rejection, thats why i rarely tried it. First time was success, but i couldnt handle the relationship so i broke up after 4-5 days. Second one i was older and got angry asf over it... After that i never tried again. tbh
Relationship after 5 days?

Robust_Jock

5000 ng/dl or death
Masculinity Crew
My feelings built up from hurt and confusion so I confessed, the rejection stung but the letter is one of the most beautiful things I've ever written. I don't regret it, I needed to get it off my chest.
You know what this is? This is healing. You are mending your broken soul.

JK yousa faggot.

EstherColeman

Rotter
Relationship after 5 days?

She was very clingy and i wasnt even interested in her. I tried to open up a little bit more, but it legit felt like i was caged in a hellwheel i couldnt escape. So after a few days i decided that its not worth it to continue. Instead that i would benefit from it,
it felt like shit and i couldn´t handle it. lol

Magnifique

★★★
Staff member
Super Moderator
one time only tbh. story goes like this:

>9pm, cold winter night, was on heroin very fucking high and barely anyone in the streets

>saw homeless man, sat beside him and offered him a cig, we smoked and chilled (i was high as fuck and zero inhib)

>five minutes later two girls pass by us, one of them is midget bitch..

>i stood up, followed them and cold approach them with squintmaxx framemaxx rapist-vibes

>"hey, what time is it now"

>they said they don't have a watch and literally ran away

:banderas:
My only rejection was extremely similar to this one.