-->

Miss Click

Staff member
121 LBS

178 LBS

190 LBS

lltvyr

Slayer
Is there a difference in the face between 15% and 10% body fat content?

Good thread. I am in the process of dropping my bodyfat percentage at the moment, i'm around 15% and aiming for 10%, i'm cutting to a 1500 calorie a day diet.

Can someone tell me about the guy in the first transformation in 'plastiks' post, are those considered good cheekbones? Is that like the pinnacle of cheekbones or are there better ones? Thx

BrickTamland

Banned
I cant wait to become Chad after fat loss. Good thread. 

Now i just need Leg lengthening and lifts. Fml :(

I thought that loosing fat will improve my face. But then I realized that I have no facial bones so it doesnt matter.

friday

Normie
I've got a friend who is fairly overweight but his bone structure is so good and strong, that he still looks kind of defined in the face. He's married and stuff and doesn't actually care about his looks, but if he lost weight, he'd have almost the exact same face as Tom Welling.

Whereas I need to get down to ridiculous, unsustainable bodyfat percentages just to look less like a potato due to having recessed jaws / small chin etc. 

Sucks.

lltvyr

Slayer
Is there a lower limit from which on one would start to look uglier? Perhaps even develop sanpaku eyes, inferior scleral show?

Satanas

Cuck
the  problem is  that if u dont have enough muscle to cut to 10% your face may look good but you will look super skinny in clothes, thats why i dont cut, i look better at 16%bf, need to build myscle for at least a year