• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Post retarded pick up lines ITT

Crisick

you're inferior
Alright, so I'm gonna make a Tinder acc and use the most retarded pick up lines you can come up with and see the results.
Will post the screenshots in a different thread once I get quite a few replies. 

The best lines will get repped. Trolls will instantly go on my ignore list.

You can choose the city you want me to swipe in and the age range.

bajskorven

Champion
City: Stockholm 
Age range: 20-30
Pickup line: Hi, i have lost my number, can i get yours?

Bingerino

Regular
City: Amsterdam
Age range: 20-30
Pickup line: You wanna fuck?  / Down to fuck? / DTF?

Lets see what you can pull with those pickup lines

goodfella

Joke
Would you have the guts though to use your leaked non-frauded pics instead of all the frauded cherrypicked stuff you post on lookism ?

MajinBuu

Megastar
AmanteDeLasAsiaticas said:
“I’m so fucking ugly and my penis is so small “

“ I can’t stop crying “

the only good answer itt

Crisick

you're inferior
goodfella said:
Would you have the guts though to use your leaked non-frauded pics instead of all the frauded cherrypicked stuff you post on lookism ?

I use looped videos of myself, it's more accurate than photos.

just_a_life

unvaxxed, no surrender
goodfella said:

“ I see so many pretty girls every day and they completely ignore me it’s like I’m invisible “

FaceAss

Regular
ayyy this my 1000th post u ugly nigga what u gon do about it

goodfella

Joke
Why don't you just post a longer vid of yourself that is really in motion ?

Meaning you go outside; put the camera on a table and walk around while doing stuff (look at arceus300 for inspiration)

Right now your "motion" vids are all light-frauded; angle-frauded and squint-frauded while doing basically no moving at all. 

I have seen some girls on tinder also do those cherrypicked loop vids and they are not representative at all because they look way worse in candids and real life. Just like you they know how to manipulate their camera and facial expressions.

Crisick

you're inferior
goodfella said:

Meaning you go outside; put the camera on a table and walk around while doing stuff (look at arceus300 for inspiration)

Right now your "motion" vids are all light-frauded; angle-frauded and squint-frauded while doing basically no moving at all. 

I have seen some girls on tinder also do those cherrypicked loop vids and they are not representative at all because they look way worse in candid and real life

Already sent videos in shitty light with no angle frauds and nothing to a few users

I can't keep up with every thread sadly so I have to space threads. I posted like 5 threads during the past week and I'm already at 2k fucking alerts. As for now, all the type of videos you guys want will be on hold, this way you can imagine shit on your own and still have hope :)

goodfella

Joke
Crisick said:
goodfella said:

I have seen some girls on tinder also do those cherrypicked loop vids and they are not representative at all because they look way worse in candid and real life

Already sent videos in shitty light with no angle frauds and nothing to a few users

I can't keep up with every thread sadly so I have to space threads. I posted like 5 threads during the past week and I'm already at 2k fucking alerts. As for now, all the type of videos you guys want will be on hold, this way you can imagine shit on your own and still have hope :)

Here's hoping one day you will post that real motion vid arceus-style

CoffeeAndTV

(Y F) = (F (Y F))
  • i have terrible ringworm all over my ass, u mind?
  • i enjoy posting on lookism.net, let's enjoy it together on a first date. what do you think
  • im looking for a wife, i won't beat you up, you down?
  • they call me jesus, it's not because im ethnic BUT in spite of it...
  • it's okay to be incel
  • i traveled to colombia last week, fucked a tranny there. it was a mistake, i thought their women were high t

Tancredii

Machine
is there a mirror your pocket? because i see myself in your pants

you must be Jamaican because you're jamaican me crazy

do you want to see a beautiful person? (then post their pics(or your own if you want to be narcy)) 

if you were a chicken, you'd be impeccable

do your lips taste as good as they look?

if i followed you home, would you keep me?

if you were a vegetable, you'd be a cutecumber

my friends think im gay, can you help prove them wrong?

rep me boyo

FaceAss

Regular
goodfella said:
Crisick said:

Here's hoping one day you will post that real motion vid arceus-style

lol dude he looks how he looks in his pics, why is that so hard to believe? U from some farm town where you've never seen a GL person? The nigga looked like utter poop, got fillers, and now looks pretty good, end of story.